[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everything that goes against god satanic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: tssa.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tssa.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Is everything that goes against god satanic?
>>
Yes, the biggest satanist to this day is martin luther. How he got all those god fearing rightous christians to believe his lies is still astounding
>>
anything that goes against Greek Iconoclasm is satanic
>>
"Going against God" could be restated as "violates my personal morality".

Your question could be restated as "Is everything that isn't good bad?"

All things aren't applicable to a moral standard, so no.
>>
No.
>>
>>2412373
Imagine being so fucking dumb that you are constantly getting memed on by pop culture and it influences everything you do and care about.

And THEN, you come here on /his/ and make a thread about how stupid you yourself are.

Just imagine.
>>
>>2412718
Actually the real quote is
>If you're not with me, then you're my enemy
To which Mathew replies
>Only a Satanist deals in absolutes
>>
File: Luther.jpg (901KB, 943x1456px) Image search: [Google]
Luther.jpg
901KB, 943x1456px
>>2412380
>>
File: 1437726649702.png (196KB, 403x441px) Image search: [Google]
1437726649702.png
196KB, 403x441px
Jesus himself is pretty clear-cut on this:

Matthew 12:30
30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

meaning if anyone not with Jesus helping to save souls (gathereth not) is essentially just helping perpetuate the lies that cause them to be lost in the first place, whether they realize it or not. (scattereth abroad.)

Satan is the "Father of all lies"

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

so Yes anon

>>2412738
Ironic post considering in the very next verse of Matthew 12

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Meaning that virtually ALL sins by man (that's allot of different sins) can be absolved through Jesus and his blood, except blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.
>>
>>2412730
I do think it's a bit strange how often there's just weird symbolism in pop culture. Some of it makes perfect sense and the conspiracy theorists go to far with it (whatever that Egyptian Katy Perry song was), but what the hell was up with that tunnel opening ceremony with the goats and stuff?
>>
File: taylor-swift-apple1-960x540.jpg (104KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-apple1-960x540.jpg
104KB, 960x540px
>>2412782
Excellent.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.