[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that beaches used to be where poor people lived?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: amazing tush.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
amazing tush.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
Is it true that beaches used to be where poor people lived?
>>
>>2409392
>Used to be
Kek
>>
People in general tend to live by beaches or streams. Water really.
>>
>>2409392
looks like my gf
>>
>>2409611
Very observant. She can't talk right now. Sorry.
>>
>>2409619
pictures can't talk, anon :/
>>
>>2409611
Actually she looks like my gf.
>>
>>2409392

>amazing
>>
>>2409392
Of course it's true. Before tourism was a thing beaches were the home of the poorest fishermen and shit. The islands of Thailand several decades ago were poverty stricken shitholes. Some of the local crime families bought up some of the land on the coasts from the other local dynasties. The leading families, content with their wealth producing agricultural land laughed at the coastal dwellers. 40 years later the tables have turned and the formerly marginal land on the coast is now Thailand's main wealth producer. Those previously poor fishermen and families are now some of the most powerful magnates in Thai society.
>>
>>2409636
>>2409619
Does her name start with M? Seriously I think I know her
>>
>>2409642
This desu. It's like okay at best.
>>
>>2410302
Uhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>2410302
>Does her name start with M?
yes
>>
>>2410302
Yeah, her name is Mike. She transitioned last year.
>>
>>2409392
>Used to.
Never been to poor islander third world countries I guess.

Those poor fuckers get to have beaches. How dare they leave us inlanders with infrastructure.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.