[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a hard time believing in God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: annoyed.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
I don't wanna sound like an edgy atheist fedora guy because I'm not, I'm actually an agnostic who isn't edgy or wears a fedora but..Everyday, I grow more and more resentful of religions specifically monotheistic ones. I hate how people push it in the Bible Belt of USA (I live in Louisiana), like just a few days ago I was walking to CVS pharmacy and I saw a bunch of fucking pamphlets and Christian-related material that I was particularly distasteful for because I see it every goddamn day.

And someone working there has the gall to put that shit there, everytime, for people to see it. On the same day I went to the bookstore across the street from the pharmacy to calm myself down because I have anxiety and suddenly this Methodist missionary caught me off guard then asks if I look troubled.

I said yes, I do look troubled (obviously because I was anxious at the time), then he proceeds to tell me that he was also in "turmoil" and turned to God to become a minister, as if that was his "calling". He then asked me to consider to becoming one with his religion as a minister because I was also in "turmoil" but I said no.

I felt pretty embarrassed by the whole deal, even though we were talking outside and I wanted to leave because of it.

Have any anons experienced a constant, annoying influence from religions in their daily lives? I can't be the only one here on /his/.

I mean I have no problems with religion but Muslims forcing you by threat of death or Protestant Christians being annoying about it is kind of too much for me.

Idk if I like this country anymore because of it.
>>
And why do secular societies like the United States still allow people to annoy others into conversion towards their religion?
>>
>>2409358
>I don't wanna sound like an edgy atheist fedora guy because I'm not, I'm actually an agnostic who isn't edgy or wears a fedora but..
I wish people would stop this shit. The fact that you're hesitant to express anything critical of religion without clarifying "but I'm not one of those le *tips fedora* guys!" just shows how thoroughly memed you are. I mean, yes, there are cringey, annoying atheists but who cares? Just state your fucking opinion.
>>
If you believe in dragons the world is a much more magical place, so why not believe in someone who will love you unconditionally forever. Your life be much happier knowing of god. The book of Genesis is an allegory, whatever it means is for you to discover for yourself.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.