[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Italy treated unfairly after the end of WWI?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 300px-Trattato_di_Londra.svg.png (51KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Trattato_di_Londra.svg.png
51KB, 300x246px
Was Italy treated unfairly after the end of WWI?
>>
They were treated generously.

Yugoslavia should have gotten the entire light green area.
>>
You think the Americans, bongs and frogs wanted another rival?
>>
>>2403955
If any country can be considered to have definitively won WWI, it was Italy. They got more clay than they deserved, clear defensible borders, and their main geopolitical foe, Austria-Hungary, ceased to exist, despite the fact that their contribution to victory was minimal. The fact that they actually got butthurt about muh mutilated victory is pure autism. France had way more justification to claim their victory was mutilated.
>>
so how many wars could have been avoided if those people had access to Paradox map painting simulators?
>>
>>2403955
Yes. They were promised Dalmatia but did not get Dalmatia. Clearly it was a shallow victory at best.
>>
>>2403987
>If any country can be considered to have definitively won WWI, it was Italy
>France had way more justification to claim their victory was mutilated.

>Gets Alsace back, didn't really have other territorial aims in Europe
>Gets colonies in Africa and the Middle East
>Gets to completely humiliate and castrate Germany and to directly exploit Rhineland
>Has a relatively stable and peaceful society immediately after the war

Meanwhile Italy
>Gets just Trentino and Istria
>Doesn't get anything in the Balkans, despite what they were promised in London
>Likewise, doesn't get anything in Africa
>Gets Antalya in Sevres but is immediately expelled by Ataturk
>Leaves the war with an highly unstable society that has to be brought back to normal by fascism.

Makes my nog jogging
>>
>>2404333
trips of truth
>>
>>2403955

No. Their treatment wasn't generous but it was no worse than their dismal performance and presto-chango side-swapping trick deserved.
>>
>>2403955
considering how totally fucking useless they were, no.

Actually, that's a lie - they weren't totally useless. They were incredibly effective at reducing the number of Italians in the world, which is always a worthwhile service to mankind.
>>
File: IMG_2283.jpg (31KB, 428x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2283.jpg
31KB, 428x344px
>>2404333
Why'd they get a city in turkey?
That question has led me to find out about the turkish war of independance and fuck me is it wack
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.