[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the biggest LARPer in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

File: gaulle.jpg (39KB, 209x299px) Image search: [Google]
gaulle.jpg
39KB, 209x299px
Is this the biggest LARPer in history?
>>
Was he larping a surrender monke lol
>>
Why the duck did France get their own occupation zone after the war ended? They didn't do shit
>>
>>2403551
They needed France on good terms with the rest of the Western Allies to avoid a possible communist government in France. Absolutely snubbing them out of the Peace agreements would've almost guaranteed a backlash in the form of France voting in a communist government.

and they very nearly did in 1946, with the communists getting 25% of the vote to the winner's 28%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_legislative_election,_June_1946

Same story with Italy as well. The Italians got extremely lenient terms in the peace agreement considering Germany and Japan's fate, avoiding military occupation altogether and no division of their homeland in an attempt to prevent Italy from electing a communist government as well, and again, it came close.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_general_election,_1953

Outright punishing your own allies would have been a stupid decision consider the political climate after WW2, and the West needed as many allies as they could get after half of the continent was gobbled up by the Soviets after the war.
>>
>>2403579
SMELLY AND UNGRATEFUL
>>
>>2403583
>"wah wah let us into the EU good mister de Gaulle"
>"no, you will just fuck things up"
>"but wah wah we want to be in the EU please"
>"hmm, alright but please don't fuck things up"
>"we promise we shan't"
>40 years later, after decades of stalling EU decision-making, Brits choose to screw everyone over with Brexit
Who's ungrateful now?
>>
>>2403531

Pierre had to delude himself for 5 years while Hans Ubercock was plowing a volunteering Stephanie.
>>
>>2403551
>france wanted german clay for sucking dicks and bearing german bastards the whole war
Gets me every fucking time, fucking french.
>>
>>2403815
Weren't there forced French workers strewn across Germany than there German soldiers occupying France for a time?
I have in mind something about lots children being fathered by French workers throughout the war too.
>>
>>2403551
Neither did Britain
But Americans wanted "allies" against the Soviets, so they allowed bongs and frogs to feel important
>>
>>2403820
German women have always been huge sluts

>The term "Rhineland Bastard" can be traced back to 1919, just after World War I, when Entente troops, most of them French, occupied the Rhineland.[1]
>A relatively high number of German women married soldiers from the occupying forces, while many others had children by them out of wedlock (hence the disparaging label "bastards"). The resulting children numbered from 160,000 to 180,000.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard#History
>>
how dare he defend his country's interests

>ywn trigger anglos 50 years after your death
>>
File: 1487620420340.jpg (123KB, 1600x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1487620420340.jpg
123KB, 1600x1098px
>>2403815
ikr
>>
>>2403983
I find it hilarous that amerifats get so mad at this dude because he didn't want his country to be occupied by US troops
Sure Americans saved France, but that doesnt justify it
How would the Founding Fathers have reacted if France had tried to military occupy the young USA after saving them from Britain?
I doubt they'd have enjoyed it
>>
>>2403993
>Sure Americans saved France
No they didn't, France liberated itself.
>>
>>2403985

That's a Dutch woman. The Wehrmacht might have enslaved the male population of Europe, but they sexually liberated their women.
>>
>yfw this Auschwitz jewessfell for one of her SS jailer.
>>
"Welcome to Holland Herr Ubercock."
>>
>>2404172
he's the on who fell for her
she just slept with him for convenience
>>
File: Franco-German cooperation.jpg (70KB, 634x996px) Image search: [Google]
Franco-German cooperation.jpg
70KB, 634x996px
"Oh my husband ran off to the UK... or to fight for the """"resistance"""""... or he's serving Vichy... or he joined the SS. I-I honestly couldn't care less, Hans."
>>
>>2404162
Even when in France, Hans is already getting trained for the Russian winter he'll face soon
>>
>>2404182

I thought so too. Then

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3193520/Read-real-life-story-Auschwitz-prisoner-Helena-Citronova-falling-love-SS-guard-Franz-Wunsch-amid-controversy-Kate-Breslin-novel-Time.html
>>
File: 0efdxxq.jpg (342KB, 1104x702px) Image search: [Google]
0efdxxq.jpg
342KB, 1104x702px
>>2404187
"Oh my husband ran off to North Africa... or to fight for the British """"army"""""... I-I honestly couldn't care less, Ryan."
>>
File: eyy bb.jpg (52KB, 540x713px) Image search: [Google]
eyy bb.jpg
52KB, 540x713px
BIG SLAVIC COCKS
LITTLE GERMAN DICKS
>>
File: SLAVED.jpg (194KB, 590x435px) Image search: [Google]
SLAVED.jpg
194KB, 590x435px
>No, Vladimir. You've already redistributed my virginity, not my bike too!
>>
File: AustraliaScreams.jpg (34KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
AustraliaScreams.jpg
34KB, 450x319px
>>2404202

The Axis were comparing notes.
>>
>>2404218

Clearly you didn't hear about the great Berlin fuckfest where German girls were lining up to the nearest German men and soldiers they could find to fuck their virginity away before the Russians came.
>>
File: what do.jpg (40KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
what do.jpg
40KB, 331x500px
You're in Berlin when Chadimir Thundercockovich slaps your girl on the ass.

What do?
>>
>>2403531
What? No, the only LARPy thing he did is allow people to call him Constable de France. There are much worse offenders.
>>
File: Benny.jpg (21KB, 652x914px) Image search: [Google]
Benny.jpg
21KB, 652x914px
>>
>>2404272
I've heard about this in the context of some Nazi officials having an orgy with the remaining secretaries in the Reichsfuhrer, but this happened on a city-wide scale too?
>>
>>2404272
>>2404357
I heard daughters even asked their fathers and sisters their brothers
>>
>>2404446
Uhh. Is my wiener being pranked?
>>
No.
>>
>>2404357
Gangs of German girls were roaming Berlin looking to fuck. Berlin was a huge orgy of partying and sex as the Reich collapsed. They didn't want to leave anything for the invaders. Alcohol, food or virginity.
>>
>>2404551
To add: this was fuelled by what happened in East Prussia. Goebbels wanted to inspire fighting to the death for all Germans by letting what happened there serve as a warning. When the shit hit the fan, everyone fucked and parties like it was their last night on earth. Even Albert Speer got in on it. He organized the final Nazi Era concert in Berlin. The Orchestra played Wagner's Gotterdamrung
>>
>>2404551
Ouch. Imagine being a 16-year old virgin conscripted into the Volkstrum and missing out on that.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.