[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Pedro_II_in_1850.jpg (34KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pedro_II_in_1850.jpg
34KB, 320x320px
Thoughts on this guy?
>>
Looks like a hipster.
>>
>>2401706
>pedro

cut my lawn, why dontcha
>>
>did nothing, achieved nothing
>considered best Braziian ruler, because at least he did nothing bad
>>
>>2402025
I could give you a lecture about how you are, but you don't have the money to pay me.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 331x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 331x444px
>be literally philosopher-king
>your army overthrows you because of they fell for the republican meme
>they become incompetent dictators
>civilian rule degenerates into oligarchy
>Populist dictator overthrows oligarchy and BTFO commits and fascists
>populism degenerates into mismanagement, inflation, debt and corruption
>commies get uppity again
>army intervenes
>military regime becomes a dictatorship
>civilian rule degenerates into oligarchy
>populism, mismanagement and corruption again
We could have prevented this.
>>
CUTE
>>
>>2402287
>populism degenerates into mismanagement, inflation, debt and corruption
thats what populism starts as
>>
>>2402025
>at least he did nothing bad
Mind you this is pretty hard.
>>
File: fofurinha_s2.png (64KB, 697x495px) Image search: [Google]
fofurinha_s2.png
64KB, 697x495px
>>2401706
Literally /our guy/
>>
>>2401706
>>2402287
Mememperor
>>
>>2401706
Overrated faggot who let his coalburner daughter cuck him out of an empire and let Brazil become what it is today.
>>
>>2402458
>brazilian women being coalburners
that's not news to anyone
>>
>>2402405
this
>>
>>2401706
>stoic
>philosopher
>warrior
>scholar
>humanitarian
>patriot
>hopeless
>emperor
Was he, dare I say it, /our guy/?
>>
>>2402730
How was he a warrior when the military just disposed of him and he didn't even fight back even though the people loved him.
>>
>>2402735
Paraguay
He wanted to fight and his advisors wouldn't let him.
He threatened to abdicate and join the army as a volunteer.
They allowed him then to serve.

The coup, he did nothing because he was hopeless about the monarchy and didn't think his daughter was up to it, so he preferred to end it there, go into exile and live his last days in a simple and quiet way.
He was emperor since he was a little kid, abandoned in Brazil by his family who went back to Portugal, no friends growing up, only his duty.
>>
>>2402738
Pedro only wanted a quiet life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.