[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this Ancap: The War?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: vietnam war.jpg (154KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam war.jpg
154KB, 1100x619px
Was this Ancap: The War?
>>
>>2398802
Nah, that would be the opium wars.
>>
Why doesn't this board have flags?
>>
>>2398812
Flags are the single biggest cancer this website has ever seen. They originated on KC which is a catastrophically shitty board, then infested 4chan /int/ and completely ruined /sp/ and /pol/ too. The day flags are introduced on /his/ is the day I leave for good.
>>
>>2398821
>The day flags are introduced on /his/ is the day I leave for good.
Probably for the best.
>>
>>2398828
Considering you're a flaggot who destroys imageboards I take that as a compliment.
>>
>>2398821
This. Flags literally just enable ad hominem and shitposting, that's all they do. Any conversation immediately gets derailed with

>durr RARE a fucking leaf a fucking wheel, hurr American education, Mexican intellectuals hurr durr German cucks RARE europoors France is Africa hurr t. diaspora t. mehmet t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov hurr RARE RARE UNCOMMON STEALTH RARE

It's fucking cancer.
>>
>>2398875
Only leafs complain about the fucking leaf.
>>
>>2398832
It's a choice between two evils: Not knowing who is ruining this board, or knowing Americans are ruining this board. Flags work perfectly on /int/. Maybe they'll work here too.
>>
>>2398821
desu flags are useful on /pol/ because I get to know just how many foreigners are shitposting about American politics. Though obviously it's not good for real discussions (but this is /pol/ we're talking about).
>>
>>2398884
Tbh from what I've seen it is less yanks ruining the board and more anglos ruining the board.
>>
>>2398875
>constant dick measuring contests and ad hominems
>retards roleplaying as their flags and getting treated like an official representative of their country
>rare flags are basically forced tripcodes which encourages attention whoring

>>2398884
Work on /int/? /int/ is bar none the worst board on this website, nothing but Reddit/Facebook tier low IQ posting, retards talking in gibberish and adolescent faggotry. Fuck off back to KC where this type of cancer is encouraged.
>>
>>2398888
I had to leave for Infinity /pol/, 4chan /pol/ just became /int/ 2.0 thanks to flags. It's unbearable.

>b-but I want to know who I'm talking to
Imageboards are anonymous for a reason.
>>
>>2398894
>not knowing at least 3 non-English languages so that you can shitpost in various generals
>>
>>2398892
Given that the United States is the largest source of traffic on this site, that isn't possible.
>>2398894
The American education system is terrible. Utterly terrible. And they can't even get fresh water in some parts.
>>
>>2398906
I speak 4 exactly. Doesn't mean I want to have my board shat up by people talking in Arabic and Mongolian.
>>
>>2398821
>>2398812
>All those newfags that don't remember /his/ with flags
Daily reminder that if you didnt have a post ready to go waiting for Hiroshima to unlock posting on /his/ you should get out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.