[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atlantic slave trade, Arab slave trade or Ottoman slave trade.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: slave-arab.jpg (51KB, 556x378px) Image search: [Google]
slave-arab.jpg
51KB, 556x378px
Atlantic slave trade, Arab slave trade or Ottoman slave trade. Which was the worst one
>>
definitely arab

upstanding white folks ended slavery on their own volition while arabs still have slavery in the 1920s, arabs must have really hated their slaves
>>
>>2398505

THAT IS A SUPERFLUOUS QUESTION; ANY KIND OF SLAVERY BY ANYONE IS EVIL.
>>
>>2398509
Obviously any slavery is evil but I'm wondering what was the most brutal of the major slave trades.
>>
why do you niggers always forget about the spanish side of the atlantic slave trade? they were 100 times worse to their slaves than americans.
>>
>>2398515

WHY?

I REITERATE: IT IS A SUPERFLUOUS QUESTION.

RUMINATION ON THE PETTY, ON THE OVERSPECIFIC, ON THE OVERPARTICULAR, CATEGORIZING, AND SUBCATEGORIZING, WITHOUT PURPOSE, IS ONE OF THE HAZARDS OF REASON, AND IT LEADS AWAY FROM TRUTH.
>>
>>2398536
>>2398509
>arab proving he is a shit tier poster using cruise control
>>
>>2398509
>>2398536

W I S E
I
S
E
>>
Probably Arab, it lasted for centuries well into the 20th century and the Arabs today don't even seem to regret it. It still somewhat happens as well in the gulf states with migrant workers particularly Indians.
>>
>>2398505
Arab. The other didn't castrate their slaves as far as I know.
>>
>>2398505
Atlantic, arabs at least had decency to castrate their slaves.
>>
>>2398505
Arab.

When the Turks join white bois in forcing you to abolish slavery, you dun goofed.

Also the Gulf outlawed slavery (UNWILLINGLY) in 1960.

That is why you have shitloads of horror stories from Indian, Filipino, or Indonesian blue collar workers in the Gulf. Since Saudi shitskins still consider blue collar work as slavery and think they can do anything to menial laborers.
>>
Atlantic, as it led to western countries being full of unwanted minorities. Shouldve followed the arab examples and castrate all your slaves.
>>
Atlantic obviously.
Atleast slaves of the arabs and ottomans had the oppurtinity to make a life for themselves.
American slaves weren't more than a farming tool.
>>
>>2398505

Atlantic. It was the only case of chattel slavery. Arab and Ottoman slaves could reach high positions in their societies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.