[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do humans need to drink water to survive? Did this drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: freshwaterriver.jpg (91KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
freshwaterriver.jpg
91KB, 300x226px
Why do humans need to drink water to survive? Did this drive for water exist from the earliest humans, or did the dependence evolve over time because it was readily available?
>>
File: legen.jpg (57KB, 1083x836px) Image search: [Google]
legen.jpg
57KB, 1083x836px
1. Our cells uses water to fuel the chemical reactions that makes your body work. Fun fact, the heat emmited from these reactions supply our enzymes with the necessary heat to process our vitamins. Our dependancy for water has existed ever since we were fish for that very reason. Biology is the tits.
>>
>>2395190
You might be genuinely retarded, but the honest answer is that all living things need a solvent to perform chemical reactions in. Every living thing needs a ton of water to run efficient and cycle out waste products
>>
That's the way God made it.

Physical water is an allegory to the Water of Life that is Christ's precious blood that gives salvation.

You are baptized in water to show that you clean yourself from your previous life. You are born again, a new creature, a child of God.

The Riddle of Living Water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8T2lUPpfgs
>>
>>2395190
Every organ in your body uses water to function correctly. Water is our lifeblood, It help us to concentrate.
>>
>>2395288
Wrong
>>
>>2395288
No
>>
>>2395288
thank you

why did the jews change the blood of christ from water to wine in the bible?
>>
>>2395288
please do not use 'god made so' answer when answering scientific question

I'm not an atheist but this is ridiculous and one reason why atheists mock us
>>
Can you guys go somewhere else? This is fucking /his/. Remember to sage fellas.
>>
the later, it was readily available so we evolved to use it
>>
>>2395867
Yes
>>
>>2395190
Did you skip basic biology?
>>
>>2395908
That's no a cop out answer. He gave the biblical reason behind the "God made so."
>>
>>2395918
No. Religion and evolution are historical questions, and they belong here.
>>
>>2395240
I never drink water though. I only drink gatorade. Explain that.
>>
>>2395288
Incorrect.
>>
>>2396109
>>2395867
>>2395567
samefag
>>
File: Capture.jpg (19KB, 582x185px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
19KB, 582x185px
>>2396125
Wrong.
>>
>>2396107
You are Jesus
>>
>>2395190
Our bodies are mostly water. Water acts as a transport system for food, nutrients, immune system, cooling system, etc.

Lack of water in body = death because lack of critical functions.

Evolutionary speaking, almost all living creatures we know of has come from water and thus has evolved to live with water. Either being completely surrounded by water, or artificially storing water in their body to use on land/air.
>>
>>2396107
96% water.
You risk high blood pressure from all of that sodium intake.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.