[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gynocentrism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 24

File: Whores_b25975_3991611.jpg (80KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Whores_b25975_3991611.jpg
80KB, 720x540px
What is the origin of gynocentrism?
>>
things that are good and fine
>dressing scantily
>taking drugs

things that are not good nor fine
>rape

understand, godcuck?
>>
niggas wantin their dick in a pussy
>>
>>2392204

>good and fine

>wrong

According to your arbitrary morals.
>>
>>2392214

>your arbitrary morals are wrong, while mine are right
>>
File: IMG_1324.jpg (17KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1324.jpg
17KB, 200x175px
>>2392204
>muh arbitrary morality
Spookified.
>>
>>2392223

I didn't said that
>>
>>2392214
you mean well thought out and articulated ethical precepts
>>
>>2392204
>wear clothes designed by men to give men sexual arousal out on the town and not in private
>good and fine

men who rape are swine but let's be honest about this. It's a little hypocritical for women to complain about feeling like sex objects when they wear the uniform of a whore designed by pimps to stimulate men
>>
>>2392204
t. David Hooknoseberg

Please tell me more about your post modernism and how there's no need for family values or social morality.
>>
>>2392191
Why do you think OP?

If women die or are hurt as to become sterile, we'll be extinct.
>>
>>2392231

Them looking like sex objects isn't an invitation.
>>
>>2392231
>to complain about feeling like sex objects
except that isn't what the picture is about, it's about rape

>>2392232
>not my morality = no morality
t. godcuck
>>
>>2392229
Utilitarian pls.

The fucking Holocaust can be justified with that bullshit.
>>
>>2392240
i'm not a utilitarian and posting jsm doesn't make me one
>>
File: IMG_1009.jpg (59KB, 501x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1009.jpg
59KB, 501x525px
>>2392239
>being this spooked
Wew
>>
>>2392233

Why do millenials care about extinction?
>>
>>2392191

It's woman's prerogative to be for women at the expense of men. Just like it's a man's genetic prerogative to fuck and chuck. It's the war of the sexes while you're on the same team.
>>
>>2392251
Why do you think they have a choice in the matter?

Just because someone is rationally computing anti-natalism or voluntary extinction in their brain, doesn't mean they actually believe it.
>>
>>2392251
>let's piss away everything humanity spent 140000 years accomplishing because lmao XD muh post modern post truth world XDDD like it's only a spec to the universes age XDDD so irrelevant llo i just read nietzsche like yesterday and i feel SO INSPIRED

i hate you and everything you've done to culture
>>
>>2392267

What do you mean they don't have a choice? The only ones who don't have a choice are the men who slept with a whore who doesn't want an abortion.
>>
>>2392273
>let's piss away everything humanity spent 140000 years accomplishing
that's quite an exageration
>>
>>2392283

>cumming inside a whore

Full retard
>>
>>2392232
If you deliberately act in a way to attract scumbag degenerate males, then don't act surprised when you attract scumbag degenerate males and they do scumbag degenerate things to you.

If I walk into the lions den at a zoo and wag a piece of meat at it deliberately, and then it attacks me, who's fault is it? Mine for deliberately provoking a mindless animal, or the mindless animal that follows its instincts because it has no objective morality?
>>
>The way I present myself matters in instances when an individual decides that they are allowed to violate me because they got horny
Boy would people have their feet cummed on.
>>
>>2392240
That's a real swell argument ya got over there
>>
>>2392283
>What do you mean they don't have a choice?

What I mean is that people who say they don't value life, are either lying or clinically depressed.
>>
>>2392301

Hitting on them because you think they're a slut, ok. Forcing them into sex, not ok.
>>
>>2392237

>leaving my car door unlocked doesn't mean he has the right to rob me

no, but it makes it easier.
>>
>>2392191
beta males
>>
>>2392252
>Just like it's a man's genetic prerogative to fuck and chuck.
most men do not do that at all.
>>
>>2392321
>Forcing them into sex, not ok.
t.spook. You should read "the ego and his own" by max Stirner. He debunks a lot of that spook stuff.
>>
File: seizethemeansofreproduction.png (245KB, 394x395px) Image search: [Google]
seizethemeansofreproduction.png
245KB, 394x395px
Daily reminder that rape is not real. There is only the fair and equal distribution of pussy.
>>
File: 1482400803488.gif (431KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1482400803488.gif
431KB, 120x120px
>>2392341

People can do anything they want.

Other people can do anything they want back, including locking you in a cage because we don't like mother nature's "survival of the fittest" (lowest common moral demoninator).

Because we can.
>>
>>2392224
It is so because the former pleases me, and the latter displeases me, and I therefore want the former but not the latter.
Are you happy, my property?
>>
>>2392325

Surely you could rape a woman in a sweater just the same as a slut in a bikini top?

>>2392330

No, because the real world lives by things stirner rejects as spooks.
>>
>>2392341
wtf i love trump now
>>
File: IMG_1336.jpg (76KB, 720x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1336.jpg
76KB, 720x616px
>>2392402
>>
>>2392432
Could you perhaps explain Stirner's refusal of the idea of torturing someone from within the confines of his philosophy
>>
>>2392448
Stirner laid the foundations of egoism but he only went so far. The student has now become the master. Stirner was neither a true anarchist or true egoist. He came halfway there but couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I am a true egoist and anarchist.
>>
>>2392204
>drugs
>good

Also
>>2392232
>live in a country where rape is a crime
>cry about being prosecuted for rape
Cry much?
>>
>>2392191
>you should not be able to have fun at a party without getting raped
really makes you think
>>
>>2392211
This.
>>
>>2392458
>light at the end of the tunnel
spoopy. What shall I do with these notions of yours, my property?
>>
>>2392204
Rape is perfectly fine as long as it serves the purpose of procreation and the man marries the girl after.

Dressing scantily and taking drugs however is not.
>>
>>2392533

You sound like a fag, brah
>>
>>2392273
If you really care about the future of humanity then don't reproduce because holy shit are you retarded.
>>
>>2392533
rape is perfectly fine as long as it's ur mum. animals can't consent :^^^^^^^)
>>
>>2392540
>>2392562
t. nu-male cucks
>>
File: 1477685179637.jpg (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477685179637.jpg
134KB, 500x500px
>>2392458

Full anarchists are idiots. They don't see that they've just taken the philosophy of society full circle to where it began leaving man free to do whatever he wants- including imposing his will/s via law and use of force.
>>
It's about accepting that there are shitty people out there who don't care about the law and not tempting fate.
>hurrr the world should be a utopia.
>>
>>2392237
But it is an invitation. In the most literal sense of the word. It is pure sexual advertising.
>>
>>2392191
The origin of gynocentrism is gynophilia, and the only way to fix it is to replace it with androphilia and launch a full scale gynocide.
>>
File: 1486972523757.jpg (90KB, 361x356px) Image search: [Google]
1486972523757.jpg
90KB, 361x356px
>>2392788
Symbols don't have universal meaning. Even so, you claim to hold the meaning of the symbol (clothing) as more important than the actual words and thoughts of the wearer (personal will).

Do tell, what other symbols invalidate one's actual wishes?

>It is pure sexual advertising.
Interesting choice of words. If I see an ad for a product on the tv, can I simply walk out of a store with it? Of course not, I need to pay for it. If goods are switching hands, there is a contractual obligation for both parties, money for one and product from the other.

Somehow though, according you this kind of "sexual advertising" as you call it has no obligations. There is no obligation not to be a 400 pound neckbeard or to even be desirable at all in her eyes, because by dint of her clothing she is open to anything, and anything she says or does after putting on the clothes irrelevant. Do you honestly believe this? Or are you just playing the r9k edgelord for fun?
>>
File: diehard.jpg (91KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
diehard.jpg
91KB, 680x478px
>>2392821

"Hey guys, no we should all live in peace and harmony with one another; visual symbols are open to interpretation; the sign doesn't mean what you think it does, really!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjq2fy66y9c
>>
>>2392514
>Live in a country where rape has been extended beyond it's basic and traditional definition.
ftfy
>>
>>2392821
Yes, advertising. You are under the mistaken impression that that means “for free”. It does not. You have to pay for a TV and you have to pay for sex. First and foremost by winning her approval. But that doesn’t change the fact that it is advertising: Exposing secondary sexual characteristics, exaggerating them with bright colors, inviting postures. It’s the baboons red ass.

This is, of course, NOT a license to rape. But we she also not forget that these images trigger very deep and primal urges, and not all men are equally capable of controlling them. Seller be ware!
>>
>>2392240
Not if you only apply the logic over direct threat and not indirect.
>>
>>2392191

did those girls in that picture get raped?
>>
>>2392231

A whore isn't a sex object
>>
>>2392622
they are just adolescents or manchildren with some book. no sane person would be full anarchist. its just a phase for them imho.
>>
>>2392821
Not him, and fair point, on the other hand,, the shopkeeper doesn't complain when you stare at the snazzy assets he's put on display.

I mean, yeah, if you get raped, that's clearly over the line... But if you get stared at by someone you aren't interested in, that's your own damn fault for broadcast advertising. Shaming the onlookers for your decision is just fucked up.

Shouldn't be on ugly men to quickly look away in shame every time some scantily clad vixen wanders into their view. They got enough reminders as to how ugly they are as it is.

Not that fat plumbers shouldn't look into better belts for distantly similar reasons.
>>
File: cool motherfucker.jpg (242KB, 566x635px) Image search: [Google]
cool motherfucker.jpg
242KB, 566x635px
>rape some girl
>get arrested
>scream stirner quotes and the phrase "nu-male cucks" while getting dragged into prison
>>
>>2392273
How could anyone read Nietzsche and come away with this sort of opinion, unless your only knowledge of him is through a literal faggot like Foucault?

Nietzsche despised liberalism,e galitarianism and all other modern poisons with his heart and soul.
>>
It makes me laugh that you think that's gynocentrism.
>>
File: edgelord.png (22KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.png
22KB, 217x225px
>>2393052
fair and equal distribution of reproduction
>>
>>2392231
>It's a little hypocritical for women to complain about feeling like sex objects when they wear the uniform of a whore designed by pimps to stimulate men
I like to dress scantily sometimes to please certain people who I want to have sex with. It is not an open invitation for Ahmed al-Muhammed to rape me.
>>
>>2392191
Who says that those girls specifically are the ones claiming they were raped at a rave after having sex with someone they wouldn't have under ordinary circumstances? Club sluts and gender studies professors are two different groups of people.

>>2393671
To be fair, you wearing sexy clothes for your partners in the privacy of your own residence is very different from what the girl's in the OPs pic are doing.
>>
>>2393681
>To be fair, you wearing sexy clothes for your partners in the privacy of your own residence is very different from what the girl's in the OPs pic are doing
Maybe sometimes I want to go to clubs and make myself look more attractive for guys so I dress rather scantily. Again, not an open invitation.
>>
>>2393681
Also, in response to the thing you said to OP, I know a girl at my university who went to a frat, hooked up with 7 guys (including her ex-boyfriend who she claimed raped him) and bring him back to her room after. Many club sluts are also the gender studies type.
>>
If you dress like a slut, the logical assumption is that you are a slut.

Rape is still illegal and immoral.

Being a slut is not.

Claiming that people shouldn't think you are a slut when you dress and act like a slut is FUCKING RETARDED.

TOUGH FUCKING SHIT.

DRESS LIKE A SLUT, PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE A SLUT.

GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF.
>>
>>2392533
t.Erdogan
>>
>I don't understand the concept of consent: the thread
>>
Biology
>>
>>2392871
>traditional
>>
>>2392240
If you
A: believe in Eugenics
B: think jews share a variety of devilish traits that make them into a (really, really) serious threat for the rest of mankind, despite actually being a useful and eager part of society,
then yes you can justify Holocaust with Utilitarism.
>>
>>2392232
Why whine about family values when you'll just die a virgin?
>>
>>2392273
God, you're pathetic.
>>
>>2392321
i'm not saying its okay, i'm saying its trash raping trash. both of them are in the wrong.
>>
>>2394036
No, the one raping is in the wrong, people can dress as trashy as they like.
>>
>>2394047
Well then they cant complain if they get raped if they deliberately wave meat in front of a wild animal. Women need to learn actions have consequences.
>>
>>2393691
>I dress scantily for guys
>but it's not an invitation
When a guy sees a half naked women, I don't think he's using the brain in his head so much as the brain between his legs.
>>
>>2394084
How about people should learn to control themselves? Not raping someone who you think is hot isn't exactly a difficult task. It isn't waving "meat in front of a wild animal" it is dressing how you like around human beings who are supposed to be civilized.

>Women need to learn actions have consequences.
For example, your action is being an autistic retard, and the consequence is you being a virgin,
>>
>>2392204
>draw attention to yourself
>incapacitate yourself
its like leaving your car unlocked with a box from Jared's in the passengers seat
>>
>>2394088
First of all I'm not a woman.
Second of all, nothing about dressing like a slut is an open invitation for any guy to fuck me. An invitation to fuck me is "let's fuck" or something along those lines.
>>
>>2394090
first of all i'm not a virgin but that's hardly an argument. i mean, does the fact that i've had sex make my argument right and yours wrong?

secondly, i'm not defending rapists, i'm just saying they're animals and they won't change. there will always be rapists. now if a woman wants to get raped by a rapist, fine, but its her fault for wanting it. if a woman doesn't want to get raped by a rapists, then she shouldn't do stuff that she knows will make her get raped by a rapist. if a woman dresses like in OP's pic she's an animal and she could get raped a million times and i wouldn't even care.
>>
>>2394090
>civilized
We are discussing being in a club, retard. People aren't civilized after x amount of shots and x drug. If a woman decides to go to the club without a male friend/figure and dress scantily, she would be stupid not to realize she is putting herself at risk. Also, why would she be at the club under these circumstances in the first place? (to hook up)
>>
>>2394104
>>2394104
>>2394104
kill yourself you degenerate homosexual HIV infected bottom feeding urchin.
>>
>>2394092
Regardless of how irresponsible it may be, it is not an open invitation to get raped. There is a difference between being irresponsible and being at fault.
>>
>>2394108
suprisingly you little shit, as a person who used to go to these clubs alot of em jist wanna dance.

but yeah lotsa sluts everywere. dont mean you should rape em just cause theyre scantily clad and you cant get pussy any other way
>>
>>2394113
No there isn't. A drink driver who crashes their car is at fault. A person who deliberately jumps into a lions den and starts waving around raw meat is at fault for getting eaten.

Do stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>2394108
>We are discussing being in a club, retard. People aren't civilized after x amount of shots and x drug. If a woman decides to go to the club without a male friend/figure and dress scantily, she would be stupid not to realize she is putting herself at risk
I am not denying that she is putting herself at risk and she is being irresponsible. That doesn't make her at fault, however, in any way, shape, or form.

>Also, why would she be at the club under these circumstances in the first place? (to hook up)
To hook up... With people she wants to hook up with, not any random creepy asshole who wants to hook up with her.

>>2394111
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2394120
>No there isn't. A drink driver who crashes their car is at fault
False equivalency.

>A person who deliberately jumps into a lions den and starts waving around raw meat is at fault for getting eaten.
False equivalency

Sometimes being at fault and being irresponsible are the same because... You can be two things at once! However, a woman or a man who dresses scantily does not deserve to be raped. If they are minding their own business then they are not at fault at all.
>>
>>2394119
Dress scantily to dance... really makes you think. And I'm not saying it's right to rape, just that if a monkey is under the influence and sees a near naked woman, the woman has put herself in the situation.
>>
>>2394123
She is putting herself at risk = she is at fault
>>
>>2394123
She is at fault for putting herself in the situation, and if she is raped then that is a result of her decisions. The man who raped should obviously be prosecuted, however. I think any man who rapes is pretty fucked up, and, depending on the cicumstance, should receive lifetime punishment.
>>
>>2394129
>Sometimes being at fault and being irresponsible are the same because...
They literally are. You can look up the definition.
>>
>>2394152
>>2394157
>>2394158
At what point does a risk put someone at fault? Leaving your household wearing anything gives you a chance of being raped. At what arbitrary chance does it become "it is her fault?"

Jesus Christ this board is fucking autistic.
>>
>>2394167
When the intention of the clothing was to allure.
>>
>>2394113
Stop with the fucking strawman. Rape is a crime and is never okay. If you do not want to get raped though, there are a number of steps to take like staying remotely sober and keeping an eye on your drinks at all time.
Just like locking your door and having an alarm system helps prevent robberies, this stuff will also help reduce the chance you get raped.
>>
>>2394179
Intention is entirely an assumption, and I doubt anyone is trying to allure rapists when they dress like a slut.
>>
>>2392301
>If you deliberately act in a way to attract scumbag degenerate males, then don't act surprised when you attract scumbag degenerate males and they do scumbag degenerate things to you.
>If I walk into the lions den at a zoo and wag a piece of meat at it deliberately, and then it attacks me, who's fault is it? Mine for deliberately provoking a mindless animal, or the mindless animal that follows its instincts because it has no objective morality?
false analogies. rave girls dont get fucking raped all the fucking time by guys at raves. sure, it happens, but guess what would happen if most girls got raped often? they would stop fucking going. but thats not the case is it
>>
>>2394192
It's not an assumption when they're clearly dressing like they're hot in the ass. In the old days when men protected women like children they treated them like children. Now they're equal and have to look after themselves.
>>
>>2394188
I never said that there are no precautions women can take, I am arguing that it is never her fault for getting raped. Getting too drunk is not an invitation, dressing in a certain way is not an invitation, and leaving your drink for a second while you go to the bathroom is not an invitation.
>>
>>2394207
There is no way to describe how naive you're being right now. All I can say is that you need to get out more.
>>
>>2394207
>Now they're equal and have to look after themselves
Equal with what, rednecks? Since when did the lowest common denominator have gender requirements?
>>
>>2394207
>Now they're equal and have to look after themselves
Oh really? Do straight men have to worry about getting raped if they dress like a slut? I'm pretty sure only women do. If society thinks women should have to watch what they wear while men shouldn't then that society does not view women as equals.

>It's not an assumption when they're clearly dressing like they're hot in the ass
Women don't dress in short shorts and tank tops exclusively to get laid by creepy men.
>>
>>2394220
>Do straight men have to worry
No, no one does.
>>
>>2394226
Technically, everyone has to worry about being raped, but attractive young women are a particular risk category for rape.
>>
>>2394240
You could get hit by a bus tomorrow, why aren't you worrying about that?
>>
>>2394210
When you go to a party and drink yourself unconscious, you greatly increase your chance of getting raped. As leftists are very keen to point out, rape at knife/gunpoint is incredibly rare and instead most often takes the form of one person being unable to consent.
Your risk of getting raped decreases substantially by not blacking out. Its like parking your car in East St. Louis versus a private parking garage in a gated neighborhood.
>>
>>2394248
because I take a little responsibility and look both ways before crossing the street
>>
>>2394248
I do worry about being hit by buses, which is why I take special care around bus lanes. For the record, I agree with you that women don't need to be "protected" from the horrors of being scantily-clad.
>>
>>2394255
And wrecking a car? That's a much more likely way to die. You're expected to control cars so well that an inch difference left or right on the steering wheel is the difference between life and death.
>>
File: femen-soros-israel[1].png (776KB, 1216x570px) Image search: [Google]
femen-soros-israel[1].png
776KB, 1216x570px
>>2392204

>Whores for the west! But not for Isra- OH VEYY forget that i just said, goyim!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBp8M8M4DMs
>>
>>2394251
At what point does the risk become big enough that it is their fault?
>>
>>2394271
When is Henry Ford at fault for genocide?
>>
>>2394262
looks fake but ok
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1481743255486.jpg (41KB, 613x771px) Image search: [Google]
1481743255486.jpg
41KB, 613x771px
>>2392204
>>
>>2392191
100 dicks and one womb produces few children. 100 wombs and one dick produces many children. Sperm is almost worthless in comparison to wombs and eggs. There you go, 90% of human social and cultural hierarchy explained.
>>
>>2392191
talk and act like a Nazi in a metropolitan area

cry about getting punched in the face.
>>
>>2394271
Does it matter whether its their fault or not? regardless of how vulnerable they are rape is still a crime and the rapist is still punished.
Just because someone steals an unlocked car with its doors open doesn't mean it isn't grand theft.
>>
File: this man is asking for rape.jpg (507KB, 864x1013px) Image search: [Google]
this man is asking for rape.jpg
507KB, 864x1013px
>>2392788
>advertising
this thing here is showing off not advertising. It means are to establish hierarchy of superior genetics.
>>
>>2392248
>reads stirner once
>>
>>2392330
T. teenager who's read his first book on philosophy
>>
File: rodrigo_duterte_39.jpg (133KB, 1074x908px) Image search: [Google]
rodrigo_duterte_39.jpg
133KB, 1074x908px
>>2392204
>taking drugs
>good and fine
>>
>>2394400
Duterte and Hitler took drugs.
>>
>>2394400
Just about everybody drinks coffee.
>>
>>2394400
>he doesn't drink coffee.
>the doctor hasn't prescribed him painkillers.
>>
>>2394167
>this board
You probably realise that you are having a discussion with some mentally handicaped halfbrain from /pol/ who should not be engaged but rather treated like the unvelcome shitposting outsider he is. Being used to such treatment irl the halfbrain from /pol/ will be triggered and leave. Instead here you are bumpingvthis thread and entertaining an idiot who can't formulate a coherent argument.
>>
>>2392204
>taking drugs is fine

This is why the Left lost to Trump
>>
>>2394452
>democrats
>the left

Kek.

Also they lost due to crass populism. Drug use is less stigmatized than it's ever been.
>>
>>2394468
>Drug use is less stigmatized than it's ever been.

Maybe in your part of the country. With meth and heroine tearing up whole swaths of the South and the Midwest, we're not too happy about drug use here in red states.
>>
>>2394279

>looks fake

Nice try libshit: http://www.dailystormer.com/femen-says-george-soros-wont-fund-them-anymore-because-theyre-opening-a-branch-in-israel/
>>
>>2394528
Do you have a more credible source?
>>
>>2394520
>Netherlands essentially eliminates junkies by just writing them a prescription for enough heroin to eliminate the cravings
>they can now work jobs and function
>risk of overdose and infection now reduced to zero
>"Values voters" steadfastly refuse to do anything similar in the US because drugs are bad and bad things make me feel double plus ungood

Like all of the South's problems are self inflicted.
>>
>>2394452
No, that would be identity politics. In fact, considering that state after state continue to legalize weed, drug use is becoming more accepted. At the very least, drug addiction is being seen as something in need of treatment and rehabilitation instead of imprisonment or police bullets. You might have noticed that bipartisan push for criminal justice reform for nonviolent drug prisoners starting last year.
>>
>>2394537
The American Right has always had the mindset that, if you do something illegal or immoral or inadvised, you don't deserve any help getting support from it.

Women who get pregnant deserve to carry the baby to term and raise it themselves, drug users deserve to suffer from withdrawal symptoms, criminals deserve to have their chances at living a normal life torpedoed, and the poor deserve to live the rest of their lives in poverty. Anything else is socialism and encourages people to do bad things.
>>
>>2394556
I suspect prosperity gospel ideas are to blame.
>>
>>2394574
its also the reason they have such good relations with israel

the world cant end until the tribe is converted to christianity, so they are all chummy with them
>>
>>2394537
>they can now work jobs and function
I would LOVE to see verifiable proof of a heroine or meth addict functioning in society, doing meaningful work. Working 4 hours a night at a 7-Eleven is not meaningful.
>>
File: IMG_0774.jpg (287KB, 620x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0774.jpg
287KB, 620x789px
>>2394693
>>
>>2394693
>Working 4 hours a night at a 7-Eleven is not meaningful.
>providing a stable and reliable service to the economy is not meaningful

It's more meaningful than them out stealing electronics, which is what this policy was designed to prevent. Not that guy either.
>>
>>2394702
Keith Richard hasn't functioned since 1980, which is longer than you can say about Mick Jagger.

>>2394731
Providing a stable and reliable service to the economy is meaningful. But working a 4 hour shift at a convenience store because you're too drugged out for a more stable and reliable job is NOT meaningful. When you're not drugged out, you could be a police officer, a lawyer, or a businessman. Or even a manager of a 7-Eleven.
>>
>>2394778
>Keith Richard hasn't functioned since 1980
Keith Richards/Net worth
Image result for keith richards net worth
$340 million
>>
>>2394556

I feel like this mindset has led to Trump. They deserve the good things they have, so if economic forces take that away, its not just that they don't have it anymore, its that they deserve it.

Literally, the government owes me a good job, those factory jobs don't just belong to the owners, we do. Like... its part of a social contract. As if they, the proletariat, own the means of production indirectly, and that sending jobs off seas is taking 'their' property.
>>
>>2394778
>Providing a stable and reliable service to the economy is meaningful. But working a 4 hour shift at a convenience store because you're too drugged out for a more stable and reliable job is NOT meaningful. When you're not drugged out, you could be a police officer, a lawyer, or a businessman. Or even a manager of a 7-Eleven.

You contradicted yourself. They're meaningful, but they're not meaningful? And again, it's more meaningful than them stealing electronics and being a drain on society, which is the alternative that conservatives have them pursue.
>>
>>2394804
The American fascists want to take credit as "me" when it was really "we". You getting smashed at a frat and doing paperwork to make some corporate thief rich while people are being thrown in jail for petty theft entitles you to nothing.
>>
>>2394796
Where does that net worth come from? New recordings? Or royalties from the same old legacy albums and tours with the same old songs?

>>2394809
>You contradicted yourself. They're meaningful, but they're not meaningful?
No, I provided a clarification. a teenager can work 4 hours a night at 7-Eleven. A 40 year old heroine addict doing the same work is shameful and indicative of their lack of functioning, due to drug use.

>And again, it's more meaningful than them stealing electronics and being a drain on society, which is the alternative that conservatives have them pursue.
True, it's more meaningful than crime. But taxpayers should not subsidize or encourage drug use, which is blatantly bad for the individual and society, both in terms of societal health and economic well-being. The true alternative would be to treat drug use as a public health issue and treat drug addicts. Not coddle them and hand them more drugs.
>>
>>2393691
Walking through the city at night dressed like a whore is like parking your Lambo in the ghetto with the door open and keys in, or jumping into a tiger enclosure in the zoo wrapped in bacon. Literally asking for it.
>>
>>2394834
What the Netherlands is doing is subsidizing drug users so that they don't have to quit cold turkey while they're weaning themselves off drugs. A user going through withdrawal won't be able to work at all, which means they're on the fast road to criminality.
>>
>>2394834
>Only I know what is considered meaningful work, if I don't think it is meaningful, it isn't.

The guy who walks into the 7-11 at 6 am to get coffee every morning is probably thankful.

Inb4 "no meth addict works at 6am!!!"
>>
>>2394834
>True, it's more meaningful than crime. But taxpayers should not subsidize or encourage drug use, which is blatantly bad for the individual and society, both in terms of societal health and economic well-being.

I know the policy he's talking about and it costs the taxpayers less in the long run than the ensuing property crime and law enforcement necessary (before you ask for a citation, don't bother, I aint got it, so just take it with a grain of salt, if you really care google is a thing, I know I don't). As for what the taxpayers "should" be subsidizing, they should be subsidizing whatever the representatives they vote into office enact, towards the end of preserving the general welfare of society.

>The true alternative would be to treat drug use as a public health issue and treat drug addicts.

Which is not something conservatives want to do either.

>Not coddle them and hand them more drugs.

Your overly emotional language shows a fundamentally childish character. This isn't about "coddling" it's about what works to reducing property crime and public expenses.
>>
File: medicare.jpg (134KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
medicare.jpg
134KB, 500x370px
>>2394818

The American right can come off as blatantly hypocritical often when it comes to people being entitled to things.
>>
>>2393052
>get arrested
Nope
>>
>>2394891
>yore.
>>
>>2392821
Rape is bad. Theft is bad. If you want to discourage either one you do so by not putting the goods on display. It won't stop every incident, and it doesn't justify the perpetrator when the incident occurs, but it's a fact of life that by not drawing attention to your assets you will have fewer people trying to take them by force.
>>
File: 1483647258720.png (191KB, 419x398px) Image search: [Google]
1483647258720.png
191KB, 419x398px
>>2392232
>rape is bad
>muh lack of family values
>>
>>2394022
but point B can be refuted by a first grader
>>
>>2392191
You are the reason women feel bad and we miserable.
>>
File: 1486325036274.png (16KB, 932x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1486325036274.png
16KB, 932x1042px
>& Humanities
>>
File: 46754.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
46754.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>2394167
>this board is autistic
>moral realist
this is why we need "& humanities".
>>
>>2395198
>Rape is bad. Theft is bad.
nice opinions you have there. iirc, rape and theft is actually pretty good for rapists and thieves.
>>
>>2393691
>>Again, not an open invitation.
Too bad, people aren't perfectly rational critters and most people aren't even mostly rational, and the simple fact of the matter is that wearing clothes like that and acting like a cock tease increases your chances of being sexually assaulted, especially if we're going by the tumblr definition of rape which involves any sex act done while even slightly under the influence.

>>2393700
Oh hey you know a one or a few people outside the norm, good for you. How you go from this to saying that club sluts are also the gender studies type is beyond me.
>>
>>2392191
Go to bed, Ahmed.
>>
File: adfe05db.jpg (104KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
adfe05db.jpg
104KB, 600x900px
>>2392191
Are there other pics of this girl??
>>
>>2394528
>It's not fake I have proof!
>Article from Daily Stormer
Can you link me to the actual post?

>libshit
Not even close but nice try
>>
>>2392191
Has the need for sex driven men and history? I'd imagine if normies felt like I did every day there'd be a chimpout pretty fucking fast. Any historical examples of betas chimping out?
>>
>>2397030
> historical examples of betas chimping out

LOL if they actually did anything to improve their situation they wouldn't be beta
>>
>>2392231
>men who rape are swine but

An antifeminist can't just let these sort of sentences end at "swine". There has to be some kind if victim blaming.
>>
>>2393691
Rape is wrong, but you're a dumbass THOT
>>
>>2395924
Idk look up Ugly Whore #4000, maybe then you'l find something.
>>
>>2397030
This is the entire history of the Arab world.

Polygamy means unmarried men.
>>
>>2394327

Finally the logician shows up.
>>
>>2394848

Seriously though, a meth addict would be up @ 6 am TWO days later after re-organising all of the shelves at the 7-11. For the tenth time.
>>
>>2392204
Define good
Define wrong
Define why good is favorable
Define why wrong is to be avoided
>>
>>2394220
>Do straight men have to worry about getting raped if they dress like a slut?
no. Do you know why?
Because the amount of gay men is very low.
Because women are physically incapable of subduing a man and are less aggressive in general.
A straight man is very unlikely to be raped.
>>
>>2392204
Why? muh'dora?
>>2398014
Refer to the rape statistics.
>>2393691
Neither is jumping into a lion's den literally wearing the corpse of a gazelle, but that won't stop it from eating you along with the gazelle.
>>
>>2392232
>Lemme repeat what Paul Joseph Watson told me to say!
>>
>>2392229
>utilitarianism
>well-thought out
>articulated
>ethical
>>2392239
>not my morality = no morality
Yes, morality is by definition objective. Without an object to base that morality upon, there is no morality, only sentiment.

Go back to ribbit
>>
>>2398037
Men are less likely to be raped and there's nothing wrong with that, it's just human nature.
We can choose to acknowledge it and take whatever precautions we feel are necessary, or we can say "fuck that, i expect the world to be a utopia" and willingly put yourself in danger in an attempt to stick it to the man.
>>
>>2398082
Less likely does not mean unlikely.
>>
>>2395283
Only because first graders have zero life experience and are only going by what their first grade teacher Ms. Zuckerberg has taught them.
>>
File: 1486928040375.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1486928040375.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>>2392204
>things that are good and fine
>>dressing scantily
>>taking drugs
>>
>>2392191
>179 replies
Humanities was a mistake.
>>
>>2398228
just hide the thread like nigga just close your eyes
>>
>>2392204
>I know how I'm going to fight arbitration
>Arbitration!
>>
>>2393037
>no sane person would bend humanity to their will and reap the endless rewards of infinite slaves
Why would anyone be sane?
>>
GO TO HELL, YOU BLASPHEMING SLUTS!!!
>>
>>2398091
the world is not a utopia. Wear scanty clothes and get raped if you want
>>
>>2399368
I never said that it was you illiterate.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.