[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Stirnerfags children /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (62KB, 613x771px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 613x771px
“The son, even as a small child, begins to develop an especial tenderness for his mother, whom he considers as his own property”

Freud, Sigmund. “A General Introduction to Psychoanalysis.”
>>
>>2390833
they're just harmless memelords
>>
Freud got debunked by C.S. Lewis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH53uFBOGbw
>>
>>2390838
Interesting, thanks
>>
>>2390838
Lewis predicted SJWs
>>
File: Stirner 3.jpg (87KB, 591x379px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner 3.jpg
87KB, 591x379px
>>2391065

So did Stirner. In fact, Stirner predicted pretty much everyhting that would happen, right up to the modern right rejecting libertarianism and becoming authoritarian because gay people hurt their narrow minded autistic view of the world.
>>
>>2391089
>ight up to the modern right rejecting libertarianism
Libertarianism was never Right-wing, so we had nothing to reject.

This being said, three types of right-wingism is growing. One is traditionalist. Another is White Nationalist. A third is libertarian ala Milo, Alex Jones, Styxhexxenhammer and Paul Joseph watson. Out of all of these libertarianism is most popular among American normies and probably the largest.
>>
>>2391100

>Libertarianism was never Right-wing

There is left and right Libertarianism.

>Milo, Alex Jones, Styxhexxenhammer and Paul Joseph watson

They're not libertarians. They sold their liberty for security by supporting Trump. They want liberty for themselves, but no-one else.
>>
File: 1470060962807.jpg (77KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
1470060962807.jpg
77KB, 960x692px
>>2391100
The Alt-Right is retarded, but they're a reaction to the radical left.

The SJWs indirectly created the Alt-Right, which consists of gamergaters, white supremacists, nat-socs, trump worshippers and frog shitposters on 8ch's /pol/.

Alt-Right = someone like Milo, he makes good points but he's a literal faggot

Traditional Libertarian = Ben Shapiro, he's a machine gun that fires statistics and drops fact bombs. reason, logic, common sense conservatism.
>>
>>2391065
So did Homer
>>
>>2390838
>Freud got debunked by someone who isn't a psychologist or a scientist
lol
>>
>>2391117
>They're not libertarians.
They would be the right libertarians you were referring to.
>>
>>2391867
Theoretically, anyone is able to debunk any incorrect theory if they put the work in. It's just that C.S. Lewis was generally more concerned with making arguments that sounded convincing than actually engaging in a discussion.
>>
>>2390833
I didn't authorize you to make this post, my property. Delete it right now.
>>
>>2391139
You cant be a natsoc and an alt rigtist
>>
>>2391887
I read some of his work when I was deciding whether to leave Christianity.

He simply isn't very convincing. Is arguments are full of logical holes. They only sound convincing to peoples ho haven't taken formal logic.

At least I have to think to argue against someone like Aquinas
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.