[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6328.jpg (48KB, 736x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6328.jpg
48KB, 736x608px
Name a flaw
>>
>>2390633
It doesn't exist
>>
>>2390641
/thread
>>
>>2390633
Doesn't include England and Switzerland
>>
File: nazi wank.png (70KB, 1204x650px) Image search: [Google]
nazi wank.png
70KB, 1204x650px
>Doesn't reach the Urals
>No RK Turkestan
>No greater Finland
>Sweden
1945/1488 not gross enough
>>
>>2390633
Government by autists would have led to hilarious schisms after Big H died
>>
Needs to be a union of federalized states on friendly terms.
>>
>>2390633
Germany is controlling it
>>
>having Germany at your doorstep
>>
It has all the flaws of all those nations while not giving any benefit. Its gets no access to the meditarrian because the Italians still control the Adriatic, the Bongs can block access to the North Sea and its borders touch too many countries, so there are many backdoors and borders to control. Not too mention all those cultures are very different and not friendly with each other.

3/10, I give it 20 years before it collapses.
>>
>>2390633
Chechnya

checkmate.
>>
>>2390754
the states of norway, sweden, holland, denmark, and germany are all on friendly terms
>>
Finland should own all of karelia and maybe it should own estonia too
>>
Kola and eastern Karelia should belong to Greater Finland
>>
>>2390633
What this doesn't mention is that the map represents greater Poland, not Germany.
>>
>>2390633
This was never the plan. The Baltics, and all of Scandinavia, and Denmark, wouldn't be annexed; they would be released as independent states affiliated with Germany.

The only land that was to be annexed was basically what the polish think was their empire - the good part of Ukraine, Poland, some Lithuania.

Why would Germany want the muslim bandit lands east of the Black Sea, for example?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.