[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the most prolific rapist of all time? Is pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Beria.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Beria.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
Who was the most prolific rapist of all time? Is pic related even in the running?
>>
Genghis Khan, how was this even a question?
>>
>>2389062
>implying it was rape
>>
>>2389065
Can't all have been consensual
>>
>>2389132
Why not? He was, after all, a rich and powerful monarch from a part of the world where polygamy among the ruling class was pretty normal.
>>
What's a good book on beria? Was he a literal sociopath / did he feel no empathy for others?
>>
>>2389136
>I fucked and killed my way across the lands and destroyed everything you love
>want my peepee

No.
>>
>>2389053
I'm sure there have been far worse, but the guy that killed 77 people is the worst rapist I'm familiar with. Rape = Assault: sometimes people assault/rape to death. They use all sorts of weapons, including their hands, feet, head, knees... They use guns, knives, poison, bombs, cars, trucks.
Or do you believe that someone who kills would not also rape? Or has not shown a tendency to assault people or animals: that could have reported, but was not?
>>
>>2389136
>bothering with consent when you are a rich and powerful monarch with no checks and balances whatsoever

The better question is: Why ever ask for consent?
>>
>>2391046
4/10 because you'll net some replies
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.