[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a lawyer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1464286902079.jpg (290KB, 588x850px) Image search: [Google]
1464286902079.jpg
290KB, 588x850px
I hope this is the right board for this, but is there any lawfags here?

The only way for me to become an NBI agent (my dream job) is for me to become a lawyer, and I want to ask how hard would it be for someone who will use being a lawyer as a means to an end? would it be 10x harder if your heart isn't 100% on it?

Also, is the BAR as hard as they made it to be?
>>
>>2388220

In what country?
>>
>>2388223
philippines, asia
>>
>>2388220

Bar exam?
>Recommend 100 hours of studying.

Nah isn't that bad.
But join the military. They pay for your tuition basically. That way if you decide fts somewhere throughout the course of your pursuit, you aren't completely fucked.

Getting your BA first then going into military will open the door to become an officer, which is even better pay.
>>
>>2388239
I'm really considering that as an option, basically my case right now is, I have to tough it out in a call center job for a few years to finish my BS in amt so I can go to law school.

My course (aircraft maintenance) is highly irrelevant to my dream job and for pre law, that I might start it with a disadvantage.

If I join the military as a military lawyer, do I still have to sleep at the barracks? or do I get to go home?

I actually want a job in intelligence instead and have always planned to join the military since graduating high school, but the current state of my country is so shit and not to mention that I'm not patriotic to start with.
>>
>>2388230
>Lawyer
>Philippines

What's the point when you live in a country where the law doesn't even really exist anymore?

I seriously fucking hate your country, it's a bunch of insane, murderous catholic zealots, and nothing would bring me greater pleasure than to see Spain recolonize you.
>>
It is 100x harder if you heart isn't it. I thought mine was, but it really isn't.

Also, you will work absurdly hard and make relatively little for the work unless you manage to make partner to a firm or something.
>>
>>2388351
and I agree, friend, as I said, I'm going to be a lawyer not because I want to be a Lawyer, but rather it is a job requirement to work for the bureau, which is what I always wanted to be, I dont care about politics at all, I found what I want to do with my life and I want to do it, all I'm asking is how hard would it be if your heart isn't in it.

>>2388372
I'm sorry lad. what happened though? are you still in law?
>>
>>2388387
>I'm sorry lad. what happened though? are you still in law?

I'm still in law, I just don't want to be an attorney anymore. I found out my vocation is actually being a magistrate and am putting my efforts into that.
>>
I heard the law school of America-Samoa is a good place to start.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.