[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should 4chan add a religon board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: RELIGIONES.png (47KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
RELIGIONES.png
47KB, 220x220px
I noticed that religion seems to be a shared interest among users of all boards. But I noticed that there really isn't a board to discuss religious theories or related philosophical doctrines. If anyone is interested, how can we go about getting a board for discussing /rel/?

For those interested, Copypasta this post and keep spreading it to other relevant boards for visibility.
>>
I second this idea
>>
>>2384966
Honestly no, it would become the /pol/ of religion.
>>
>>2384966
Religion. Gross!

A Spiritual board, that excludes all the flaky, ditzy people, would be good. But it'd be a lot of work to exclude their nonsense, cause there's a lot of them. Probably wouldn't work and it'd be a nonsense board.

A Environmental board. With weather extremes destroying our fragile infrastructure so frequently, there should be a place for deniers to see lots of examples of it--surely some of them are capable of intelligence.
>>
>>2384966

No, it's a terrible idea.

Historically, the "containment board" concept has never worked without strict moderation to keep it that way. Think of how much /pol/ and /int/ shit we get here.

If they made a /rel/ board, here's what would happen.

>Initial wave of interest, lots of activity
>Initial wave subsides, less activity, but more dedicated. Posts per day probably don't go down a whole lot, but the number of people making them drops precipitously.
>Nobody really convinces anyone of anything, because hey, 4chan. Lots of heated arguments by a relatively small number of spergs.
>Eventually, fed up of arguing the same shit over and over with each other, they spell out of /rel/ and into other boards, shitposting incessantly.

If Hiroshimoot made a /rel/ we'd get about 3-4 months of less religion posting, followed by even more than we have now.
>>
File: 1485056978512.gif (738KB, 171x395px) Image search: [Google]
1485056978512.gif
738KB, 171x395px
Support.

We can finally put those filthy Protestants and Muslims in their rightful place by utilizing their number one enemy against them: logic.
>>
Currently religion threads make up 20% of the the catalog. Germany is 10%.
>>
>>2384966
Yes.

The christfag shitposting here is getting out of hand.
>>
Is /his/ going through some kind of upheaval? There's been tons more religion/nazi/communist posts lately, and a lot more people complaining about & Humanities.
>>
>>2384966
not every specific topic needs a fucking board to itself you cretins.
it's because of people like you that gookm00t is turning this place in to a loose collection of extremely general subreddits.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.