[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who were the ancient Israelites?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1294.jpg (1MB, 1000x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1294.jpg
1MB, 1000x698px
Who were the ancient Israelites?
>>
Ancient Semitics?
>>
Palestinians.
>>
Abraham > Isaac > Jacob.

Jacob's name was changed to Israel, which means "Struggle with God".

Jacob/Israel had 12 sons, which would eventually become known as the 12 tribes of Israel.

They settled in Egypt and multiplied there, until the exodus.
>>
File: Timeline.jpg (2MB, 3552x3640px) Image search: [Google]
Timeline.jpg
2MB, 3552x3640px
>>2383896
/thread
>>
>>2383896
>They settled in Egypt and multiplied there, until the exodus.
I take it you aren't familiar with 1st Chronicles chapter 7
>>
File: The Divided Kingdom.jpg (138KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The Divided Kingdom.jpg
138KB, 1024x768px
>>2383877

The descendants of Israel. The Jews make up some, but not all, of the Israelites. The northern ten tribes were captured by the Assyrians 100 before the Jews were captured by the Babylonians. The Jews are the only Israelites who were able to retain their national identity for all these years.
I've heard that some people think the Japanese islands were invaded by Israelites before the Chinese migration. Others think the Spartans came from Dan. Some think the Assyrians and Josephites together became the white Europeans.
Any word on this?
>>
>>2383877
They were KANGS AND SHIET!
>>
>>2383877
some fags that were camping on the Hebrews' God-given land, but they got their asses kicked and now it belongs to the Jews.
>>
>>2383877

They were Arameans who spoke a Canaanite language(hebrew)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.