[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this ciaball meme complete bullshit, or is the history of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1487425397417.png (434KB, 1230x840px) Image search: [Google]
1487425397417.png
434KB, 1230x840px
Is this ciaball meme complete bullshit, or is the history of the CIA actually that absurdly evil?
>>
>>2383225

It's about 50% bullshit.
>>
>>2383261

Which half?
>>
>>2383275
MK-ultra used Canadians not Americans iirc
>>
>>2383278

That explains Joni Mitchell.
>>
>>2383275

They didn't dose "millions" of people, for one thing.
>>
Imagine the things the CIA has done that got out

Now image the things that doesn't get out
>>
>>2383292

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA%20Hits/MKULTRA_CIAhits.html

>The agency also wondered if it could disorient its adversaries with mind-altering substances like LSD. It was so fascinated with LSD that, in 1953, it tried to buy up the entire world supply. For many years, the agency was the principal source of LSD in the US, both legal and otherwise (one ClA-connected dealer produced tens of millions of doses).
>>
>>2383331

Saying they dosed people implies it was against their will.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>2383225
CIA is evil
>>
>>2383225
The CIA is really fucking evil we're just not entirely sure how evil
>>
>>2383512

What are the chances they're just pretending to be evil for a greater good, like President Nixon or Batman?
>>
>>2383532
Considering they involved in pedo rings, drug smuggling and prostitution, not very high. This being said the CIA is like any other large institution. It has good people and bad.
>>
>mistaking incompetence for malice
>>
>>2384421
There's a quote to counter this that I can't find right now but basically the gist of it is
>stupidity is not consistent. if they were stupid, something would eventually go our way once in a while
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.