[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No really, why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5739.jpg (72KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5739.jpg
72KB, 499x499px
No really, why?
>>
>gives you sin
>demands you cut it out

Pretty simple really
>>
>>2382834
>creates you sick
>demands you be well
>>
>>2382809
Because it's a bunch of BS, obvs.
>>
>>2382834
(Note — Christians actually believe this)
>>
>>2382809
It's a test of faith like everything in that cult.
>>
It was just a thing Jews did to recognize each other during the time when they were slaves of Babylon
>>
>>2382809
Its job creating, God is Keynesian.
>>
>>2382956
>Show me your dick, brah
>>
>>2382956
Are you kidding me?

>We chosen people must be able to recognize one another so as to not say the wrong thing to a filthy goy
>We need an identifiable physical characteristic for this, so instead of a specific style of beard, mustache, scar, tattoo, etc, we'll fucking chop of our foreskins.
>>
>>2382809
>how to spot an American: the post

Seriously, no Christians outside of the US believe in mutilation of the penis.

Jews do it because the rabbis are fucked. Then you have Islam which is just a copy and paste of Judaism, so they obviously have it.
>>
>>2382809
>he chose sex and nudity to be the sin
>>
>>2383123
Shows you're devoted brah
>>
It was a symbol of one's covenant with God. Religiously speaking, it supposedly no longer matters since Jesus concluded the covenant that God started with Abraham.

This is why the biggest event in the New Testament after Jesus dies is Paul and Peter getting into an argument about their dicks. Paul says they are no longer Jews and should thus stop circumcising themselves, while Peter believes that they're still essentially Jewish and should maintain the tradition.

I'm circumcised myself and my dick works fine (never needed lotion, no chafing), but I won't circumcise my own son(s), should I have any.
>>
>>2382809
>jews
>>
>>2382809
Just the traditions of men. Black Africans and other MENAers have circumcision as well. It never was an exclusively Jewish commandment.
>>
>>2382809
Thinking that the creator of the universe cares about your foreskin or whether or not you eat pork is a mental illness
Islam should be banned from the civilized world
>>
>>2382809
Honest answer? To strengthen the Jewish community by creating an identifiable, distinct symbol that unites them against other communities present in the area. It worked because Jews still exist while thousands of other cultural groups since have vanished or been assimilated out of existence.
>>
File: BsUd6lVIEAAE6Zp.jpg (35KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
BsUd6lVIEAAE6Zp.jpg
35KB, 499x499px
>>
>>2384001
Egyptians had circumcision as did others in the area.
>>
>>2384004
>>2382809
it's dishonest to use an image of the Christian God for what is a Jewish and Muslim concept.
>>
>>2384031
Yes but it's why they kept it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.