[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this picture telling us, /his/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1481306871190.jpg (177KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
1481306871190.jpg
177KB, 600x774px
What is this picture telling us, /his/
>>
to be grateful
>>
Great butthurt at a culture utterly superiour in the way it mediates and stays afloat on modern times tearing down what you have and humilating it.
Usually by your youth doing it voluntary.
>>
>>2380832
Freedom wins
>>
that you should initiate sexual contact with your biological mother.
>>
File: Bonk.webm (807KB, 832x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bonk.webm
807KB, 832x720px
>>2380857
Underrated post
>>
If I was chilling on the beach and mickey mouse shot me a can of ice cold coca cola, and I caught it and started drinking it, I feel like that would be a pretty cool thing to have happen.
>>
>>2380832
Comedy, internet, television, jobs, fuel infrastructure. the horror..

Capitalism and mickey mouse are pretty great.
>>
>>2380832
It's warning you against surrendering your country and it's people to the false song of globalism.
>>
"REEEEEEEE FUCK TECHNOLOGY WE WUZ NATIVES"
>>
>>2380832
The US is the enemy of the planet. There put me in your fucking list.
>>
>>2380832
america is equally fun and powerful.
>>
Americans overwhelming other countries with their shitty bland consumer "culture"
>>
>>2380832
Its suggesting selling things is an act of violence.

Typical leftist propaganda
>>
>>2380832
some new york liberal is presuming to speak for people he's never met before
>>
File: IMG_0733.jpg (26KB, 206x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0733.jpg
26KB, 206x209px
With 100 million first-grade-aged children worldwide having no access to schooling, the One Laptop Per Child organization is trying something new in two remote Ethiopian villages—simply dropping off tablet computers with preloaded programs and seeing what happens.

The goal: to see if illiterate kids with no previous exposure to written words can learn how to read all by themselves, by experimenting with the tablet and its preloaded alphabet-training games, e-books, movies, cartoons, paintings, and other programs.

Early observations are encouraging, said Nicholas Negroponte, OLPC’s founder, at MIT Technology Review’s EmTech conference last week.
>>
>>2380832
europoopoo butthurt
>>
>>2381438
Leftist aren't the only people critical of capitalism and consumerism. Also it's inherently anti-globalist in its imagery whether the artist realized or not.
>>
>>2382024
Those are fucking TVs you idiot.
>>
>>2382083
so
>>
>>2382024

>Negroponte
>Negro bridge

good one
>>
>>2380832
Really gets my noggin joggin'
>>
>>2380872
This
>>
It has a lot of WW2 symbolism, showing that after America won the war it's culture and capitalist model invaded the country with the troops. Anywhere American troops went Coca-Cola followed. The norms of American society were globalized through American imperialism, interventionism, and invasion.

(Sidenote: Indon't think this is a necessarily bad thing, just conveying the message)

TLDR: Drink a refreshing Coca-Cola, with its smooth flavor and indulgent texture graciously bottled in an o-so-signature glass bottle.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.