[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong in Waco?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: waco.jpg (38KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
waco.jpg
38KB, 624x352px
What went wrong in Waco?
>>
A bunch of whackos held up in a building because they thought the government was coming to kill them. Then the government came and killed them.

You tell me where it went wrong.
>>
The TFA trying to get good press and being an incompetent unit with a mean streak. I mean, to throw a grenade into a room your buddies just walked into is fucked, or bulldozing the compound.
The FBI for being a bunch of fuckin shady assholes who did an obvious cover up

The Branch Davidians for being weirdo religious people, but they followed the law and were very compliant with the authorities so I hold them little responsible
>>
File: 1485893182036.jpg (135KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
1485893182036.jpg
135KB, 512x411px
FEDS FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I've been there, you can still see the pool, bunkers and rubble. Fucked up stuff.

>bungle Ruby Ridge because crazy sniper decides to kill the guys family
>the only reason the story got out is because Bo Gritz, a militiaman and FBI informant that was hired to negotiate with Randy, saw what the Feds did and went and told the media, so the authorities stepped back and Randy got off easy
>country wants ATF dissolved, right wingers forming militias now
>ATF gets information that there's a leftist hippie cult in the middle of nowhere stockpiling guns
>FBI begs ATF to stop, literally begging because they realized just hours before that someone in the compound was tipped off to it and they were armed
>they go forward, trigger happy knowing the Davidians have guns ready
>a lot of evidence the cops shot first, killing several people inside, shooting a man scraping rust off the tower from their chopper, and sniping some dude in the back as he tried to see his family (he heard it on the radio in town)
>realize they fucked up but try to salvage things. Wrap the whole compound in razor wire, thinking "We want everyone or no one coming out! That would be a great photo op!"
>after a few weeks realize these guys are crazy and self silufficcient with food and supplies, try psychological torture: Loud music, animals being slaughtered, Tibetan monks chanting
>can't let the story get out
>tanks ram hole in every side of the building and pump with flammable gas, exactly how you build a campfire
>block the exits to the bunkers in rubble (I was explained this when I visited, most bodies were found in the corridor that led to the storm shelters behind the pool), tank rams the building and knocks over a kerosene lamp igniting it
>survivors said they were too afraid to leave the building, fearing they'd get shot at
>some of them in the FLIR footage were (they sent it in to the FLIR manufacturer and they said that it showed people gunned down out back
There was outcry that died down after OKC
>>
Probably the strongest argument for why the Federal Government's strong-arm institutions should be defunded.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.