[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ancient Gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: C44fiIQUoAAUhcg.jpg (42KB, 480x718px) Image search: [Google]
C44fiIQUoAAUhcg.jpg
42KB, 480x718px
If you could replace one of the 3 major religions with a dead one and give it just as many followers what would it be and why?
>>
replace Judaism with catharism. Mostly to get rid of the Jews.
>>
>>2378367
I'd replace Judaism with Zoroastrianism for the lulz since it's so similar to christianity
>>
>>2378367
I'd like to see what a paganized Europe would actually be like, though not really live in a world a product of that. It'd be pretty neat to have regional deities and such.
>>
>>2378379
>>2378380
>Judaism
>Major Religion
>>
>>2378390
If you go by power and influence it is. Plus when OP said "3 major religions" I assumed he meant the 3 major Abrahamic ones.
>>
>>2378400
Then you're a dumbass.
>>
>>2378400
The 3 largest are Islam Christianity and Hinduism.
>>
Replace Islam with Catharism. Cut terrorism in half overnight.
>>
>>2378415
Islamic terrorism is a product of its environment, not really anything unique about Islam. Every faith has its extremists and every faith has had periods where the extremists were in a position of prominence like in modern Islam.

Don't take that as a defense of islamic terrorism, you're simply oversimplifying when you say islam itself is the problem and removing that would be a cure.
>>
Id probably got with the Assyrian relgion have that replace Islam. Lets get some real killing going on Marduk gonna get that ass.
>>
Replace Islam with Semitic Polytheism, Christianity with Greco-Roman-Germanic polytheism, and Hinduism with Zoroastrianism.

Shit would be giggles.
>>
>>2378411
He said major, not largest. Jews have more power than all billion Hindus combined.
>>
>>2378460
Sure but Judaism is not even close to the highest population religion. I know you are probably from pol and the jews control it all but thats not right.
>>
>>2378400

HERE COMES LE EBIL JEWS
>>
>>2378380
>Zoroastrianism

It ain't dead.
>>
>>2378367
Replace Islam with Aztec paganism, I don't want to change too much. You know what I mean?
>>
>>2378445
Quran literally calls for jihad, but nice try
>>
File: Mo.jpg (74KB, 400x492px) Image search: [Google]
Mo.jpg
74KB, 400x492px
>>2378810
>>
>>2378367
Replace Christianity with Hellenism. It's way less boring, far more humanizing. Yahweh is the ultimate Mary Sue, while the Greek gods display very human traits.
>>
>>2378949
>worshiping gods with human traits instead of the monad we all become one with
wew.
>>
>>2378367
Replace Muslim with pan/bacchus worshippers
>>
Replace Christianity with Mithraism
>>
>>2378962
It's all bullshit. Might as well be entertaining bullshit.
>>
Why I would replace protestants with Odinism, I would be all shit and giggles with the 108 virgins of the islam going against the glory of valhalla.
>>
>>2378367
Islam with Manicheanism

Would solve so many problems
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.