[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could meet any person that has ever lived in the tide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: The_Creation_of_Adam.jpg (55KB, 700x321px) Image search: [Google]
The_Creation_of_Adam.jpg
55KB, 700x321px
If you could meet any person that has ever lived in the tide of times to talk to, who would you choose? Why would you choose that particular person?

>inb4: the prettiest girl who has ever lived to fuck her
>>
>>2373088
Well I'd choose the prettiest girl who's ever lived to fuck her, obviously.
>>
the prettiest girl who has ever lived to fuck her
>>
>>2373101
"Hey Adolf, there's this thing the Americans are building called the atomic bomb."
"Great, how do I stop it?"
"Well....you can't. They're building it in Tennessee and New Mexico."
"Why aren't my scientists working on this?"
"Your party believes nuclear physics are 'Jewish science' and you chased the best physicists out of the country about 5 years ago."
"Can I build my own?"
"Not without completely gutting your entire military and pulling tons of uranium/plutonium out of your ass."

"Hey Adolf, watch out for the British, they're sneaky!"
"I know, I wrote a whole chapter of Mein Kampf about it."

"Hey Adolf, Operation Barbarossa isn't going to work!"
"Ok. I'll just sit here, wait for the Red Army to finish reorganizing/rearming, then destroy us."
>>
>>2373088
I'd pick my dealer because the nigga can't pick up his damn phone to get me some grass.
>>
>>2373088
>the prettiest girl who has ever lived to fuck her
woah woah woah if she was too pretty i'd be intimidated by her

i'd go for a pretty girl who wasn't attracted to me so i could rape her
>>
>>2373164
>Arrest or kill the Jewish scientists before they migrate to America.

Won't make a huge difference in the end, Germany still lacks the capacity to build its own bomb and at most killing the Jewish scientists will just delay things a bit.

>Don't invade Poland, concentrate on developing the economy

The economy was completely unsustainable and on the verge of collapse, that's part of the reason why the invaded Poland in the first place. Not to mention it was one of Hitler's main goals since he wrote Mein Kampf. Not sure how you'd talk him out of that one.

>Develop rockets and nuclear fusion first.

Nuclear fusion? Lol, why don't you just give Hitler a hyperdrive while you're at it?
>>
>>2373185
*why they invaded Poland in the first place
>>
>>2373112
I find him afterwards and tell him he's a cuck, obviously.
>>
>>2373088

William Shakespeare.

I would choose him because he is the writer whose language is the most beautiful and inventive I know. He is the most gifted and inventive poet I ever read, the greatest master of metaphor and imagery, and since language is one of the main inventions of our civilization, I would really love to know the person who use this artifact to its greatest potential.

Also, he seems like a really chill guy who probably enjoys a glass of beer. I would like to drink with him and ask him for some writing tips, and learn how is his creative routine, if he writes in the morning or at night, for how many hours each day, etc.
>>
the prettiest boy who has ever lived to fuck him
>>
>>2373337
>implying it was Shakespeare who wrote all that stuff and not BLACK KANGZ
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.