[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Nazis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Black Nazis.jpg (31KB, 318x499px) Image search: [Google]
Black Nazis.jpg
31KB, 318x499px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQAMcYFx5qY

Is this accurate?
>>
File: 1486018774133.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1486018774133.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
I'm still amazed that this guy is taken seriously at all desu.
>>
>>2371840
Is the content of the book/video review accurate though? The review starts at 1:10
>>
>Nazis allowed blacks in the Foreign legion just like every other empire allowed anyone to fight for them abroad

AYO THE NAZIS WERE FUCKING PRO BLACK N SHIT

AMERICA THE REAL RAYCIS FUCKING HITLER LET JESSE OWENS FUCK HIS WIFE
>>
>>2371857
Apparently the Germans treated Jesse Owens better than the Americans and Hitler wasn't at all upset jesse owens won.
>>
>>2371864
That retarded statement leading to the generalization that the Nazis wuz kool with blackz n shiet is what I was mocking

I thought that was obvious
>>
>>2371904
>Nazis wuz kool with blackz
They were though.
>>
>>2371833
WE WUZ NATZEES N SHEIT
>>
>>2372416
10s of thousands of them.
>>
>>2371833
they castrated you if you were a german with african blood(usually missionaries and other people that found some local qt when they went to Africa, and brought her back home) and other discriminatory shit.

So yeah, they were ok with blacks, except they considered them inferior and wanted them segregated(ok with german colonies in Africa, of course:D)
>>
>>2371840

>listening to this guy
>everything he says sounds reasonable enough
>"ok, yes communists should be killed"
>turn it off
>>
>>2372466
Source?

There were mullatos in the hitler youth.
>>
>>2371864
>Hitler wasn't at all upset jesse owens won.
Didn't Speer say that Hitler said that blacks should not be allowed to compete in the Olympics?
>>
>>2372466
>>2371904

You guys are pretty ignorant. My village was occupied by a regiment of muslims in the war. I can promise you they weren't white blonde haired blue eyed aryans and they sure as hell we're with the nazi's.
>>
>>2373280
Thank you. In the video Styx goes into how in Asia and Africa people still like Hitler and don't view him with taboo.
>>
File: 1487082219826.jpg (166KB, 486x666px) Image search: [Google]
1487082219826.jpg
166KB, 486x666px
>>2373206
Proof? I've heard they were not allowed in the Hitler Youth

>>2373280
Bosnians or Croats
>>
>>2373218
America treated blacks like garbage. Europe treated them like strangers. With a mix of friendliness but distrust.
>>
>>2373309

Nope. They were Muslim Turkmen, members of the "Turkistanische Legion" of the Wehrmacht. Members of this legion were volunteers btw.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.