[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one society that was 1. Comfortable 2. Not predicated on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Name one society that was

1. Comfortable
2. Not predicated on the suffering of others
>>
19th century Britain
>>
The Free Territory

Makhno! Makhno! Makhno!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5B6dytjdMU
>>
19th century American south
>>
>>2370127
he was just a warlord who used left wing spooks to help conscript peasants
>>
>>2370127
This but unironically
>>
>>2370132
t. red army
>>
>>2370261
the red army was a military dictatorship that used left wing spooks to help conscript peasants
>>
>>2370120

Anything before civilization
>>
>>2370365
uhhhh animals suffered under our meat heavy diet HELLO!
>>
>>2370120
No lol, but suffering is relative.
>>
File: prehistoricviolentdeathchart.jpg (111KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
prehistoricviolentdeathchart.jpg
111KB, 1440x1080px
>>2370365
*blocks your path*
>>
>>2370120
Inca Empire, they were peaceful communists.
Also any small anarchist native community
>>
>>2370958
>inca empire
weren't those the fellas who did human sacrifices
>>
>>2370406
Not that I disagree with that graph or anything, but it really makes me think. How did they gather data from a time and place where no records were kept.
>>
There's no society that ever existed without exploiting one group of people. No wealthy ones anyway.
>>
>>2370966
ya he must be trolling. they werent as bad as aztecs tho
>>
>>2370120
pic unrelated.

Western sweatshops are unironically great for Bangladesh, just as they were for South Korea.
>>
>>2370993
>>2370966
Nope. They didn't sacrifice or anything. Peasants were the base of society, not unlike the roman empire, however everything they produced went to the state, that later redistribuited it among the people. Crime practically didn't exist. Most 'conquered' nations were assimilated peacefully via envoys and shit (With the exception of the Mapuche warriors, that well, liked being free to work as much as they wanted to and keep their own culture, without mixing it with Incan beliefs.)
>>
Every first-world nation since the end of colonialism
>>
>>2371006
They sacrificed animals mostly, or orphans who got to live a pretty good life before being sent to the mountain top altars to die. Better than starving to death or dying of dysentry.
>>
>>2370958
>empire
>communists
>>
>>2371048
>What is stalin
>>
Minoan Crete
>>
>>2370406
>10,000 BC
>5 people get into a fight
>2 of them die
>half of Europe depopulated
>>
Early Christian communities.
>>
>>2370968
Maybe from skeletons, they probably found a lot with arrowheads in the ribcage or with cracked skulls.
>>
>>2370120
Buddhist monasteries. Not very confortable by our standards but they kind of redifine confort and suffering, so it counts.

The same can be said about Christian monasteries (at least Franciscans).
>>
>>2370120
17th century Uighars
>>
>>2370968
Paleodemography my man

So, skeletons and sometimes gravemarkers/mounments
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.