[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need an essay topic for my Religious Studies class , it can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I need an essay topic for my Religious Studies class , it can be anything but it has to pertain to religion or religions in this world. Is there anything that could be interesting I can write on . Thesis doesn't have to be your own original idea btw.
>>
>>2368814
I'm open to controversial ideas as long I can back them up with trusted sources.
>>
>>2368814
>Paganism in early modern Balticum
>Catholicism and Ultraquists under Jiri z Podebrad
>Islamic expansion to Far East
>>
>>2368814
The series of events from 1960 to the present in the Catholic church, from assassinations of popes, to replacing popes with lookalikes, to having a Jesuit black pope, to having a pope resign, to having an Office of the Inquisition still open, to reconciling with the Orthodox for the first time since 1054, to the pedophile nature of the RCC, to the 1 in 14 priests in Australia being accused of being pedophiles; the laundry list of evil perpetrated in the name of God by the RCC is endless material.
>>
The impact of Islamization and Arabization on Egypt and the Middle East; especially the gradual transition into arab behavioral patterns like tribalism, inbreeding via cousin marriage and the detrimental effects thereof.

>https://www.jstor.org/stable/3774053?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
>>
>>2368814
The paganization of Christianity through the false Christianity of Romanism
>>
>>2368831
>>2368850
>>2368881
>>2368887
These are great suggestions , thanks.
>>
>>2368850
>>2368887
>These are all great ideas
>>2368939

Are they though? They look like pissy Protestant nonsense to me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.