[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hisfu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 13

Post your hisfu and any other historical qt's

Viktoria Luise memers need not apply
>>
>>2368449
>>
>>2368456
>>
>>
>>
File: ViriginiaOldoini.jpg (122KB, 476x636px) Image search: [Google]
ViriginiaOldoini.jpg
122KB, 476x636px
>>
>you will never save her
>>
File: theodora.jpg (106KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
theodora.jpg
106KB, 480x480px
>>2368449
Empress Theodora

>Widely regarded in her own time as one of the hottest cuties in existence
>Totally faithful, devoted. doting wife
>Has past experience as an erotic dancer, meaning that she's a total freak in bed. When dealing with underlings she's a total femdom and gets off on it, which means she knows what she wants and how to get it without being passive aggressive about it
>Will stand by your side even when your closest advisers are telling you to cut your losses and run.
>Will take of all the mundane details of your day to day life leaving you free to pursue your dreams without distraction.
>Will quietly sweep scandals under the rug, ensuring the loyalty of your minions.
>>
File: irene.jpg (89KB, 564x621px) Image search: [Google]
irene.jpg
89KB, 564x621px
>>2368656
Irene tho
>>
>>2368585
She didn't need saving though.

She led a long life and had great grandkids.

There is a thread on axis history forums about her and after years of searching, they even managed to locate where the video was filmed, who the woman was and where she was walking from in the video. They even had a q&a with her and he grandson.
>>
>>2368896
Who is she?
>>
>>2368656
>She will never save you from a sports riot
Why live?
>>
>>2368507
lude
>>
File: de Lamballe.jpg (180KB, 800x1001px) Image search: [Google]
de Lamballe.jpg
180KB, 800x1001px
This was on a earlier thread and she's just my type. Died a brutal death though
>>
File: 8046.jpg (9KB, 326x154px) Image search: [Google]
8046.jpg
9KB, 326x154px
>Tfw you will never serve in a revolutionary army with cuties
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 297x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 297x359px
Any other reply is inherently wrong
>>
>>2371009
Would let him fuck my boipussy
>>
>>2368896
Story?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.