[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>saw the bust of picrelated in the British museum today The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 209x241px
>saw the bust of picrelated in the British museum today

The disdain was palpable.

What /his/ related things are there to do in London from now (5.15 pm) to 10 pm? I am an ugly autist here only for the day so /his/ related things are my only option
>>
>>2367948

London is possibly the most disgusting shithole on the face of the Earth. I pray every night that it will be wiped out in an atomic blast.

Also go see St Pauls.
>>
>>2367948
Isn't he in the Yorkshire museum?
>>
>>2367948
Is the Victoria and Albert Museum still open?
>>
>>2367959

I didn't check to see whether it was a re-creation or not. Though one near it had half its head missing so maybe it was real.
>>
>>2367967
The attic (lumber room to you lime-suckers) of an empire.
>>
Go to Chinatown and have a nice meal. The walk from the V&A is about 45 minutes through the heart of ostentatious "money can't buy class" London.
>>
>>2367957
Lost
>>
>>2367948
Go check out some of the old book shops in Bloomsbury.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.