[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no such thing as a "jewish race".

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Hi.
First of all I ask all of you to behave well, I want to have an intelligent discussion here, so if you don't have anything constructive to say please do not reply.

I was supposedly born "jewish" although I do not believe in it, and do not see myself as one.
The race of those who are called "jews" is semitic mixed with white.

So I see myself as a "semitic atheist" not so called "jewish".

You have to understand something.
Judaism is a religion.
Not a race.
It had to be invented at some point.
It was invented at 700 -600bc.
Before that the so called "jews" were israelite tribes.

They had to come from an existing race that started to believe in this religion called "judaism".

If you'll go back enough generation in the lineage of those who are called now "jews" you will get to someone who was not "jewish" because this ideology wasn't invented yet.

Let's say communism was invented not a hundred years ago but 3000 years ago. Now let"s also say that an aspect of communism was to only marry other communists.
But it still won't make their race "communist". Communism is just what they believed in.
So this is what happened with the so called "jews".
They were some existing peoples who started to believe in this ideology called "judaism" and intermarried.
>>
Jews are a race whenever they get caught out on twitter mentioning they despise white people
>>
>>2366246
According to you, is Judaism the only true religion?

Does people not from your religion go to hell?
>>
It's Eurocentric trash by askenazi to call Jews a race. There are European Jews, Arabic Jews, Ethiopian Jews and even East Asian Jews so they obviously can't be a race. Then again Israeli Jews are obviously full of Caucasian supremacy what with their dislike of blacks.
>>
>>2366246
Lol this is just dumb or bait.
Judaism is a religion for a specific group of people sharing a common ancestry/origin. It has been this way for 3000 years which is older than many ethnic groups today. With the passage if all this time, we can now ascribe to Jews a racial grouping.
>>
>>2366246
There are "ethnic jews" like the Ashkenazim that have had long standing Jewish traditions for thousands of years. (read: sub-race)

Judaism is passed down through matilineal lineage, meaning your mother had to be a Jew for you to be a Jew. Jew's just like to categorize themselves as a race so they can feel special and get muh gubment bennefits and lobby for "anti-discrimination laws" in that give them favorable treatment.
>>
>>2366307
No.
I think Judaism is all fairy tales.
I hate judaism.
There is no god.

If it was up to me there would be no judaism or any other religion.

If the nazis aim was to delete judaism, and jewish identity from the world,
I'd be the first to join them.

But instead they focused on the semitic race.

I am semitic not jewish.
>>
Realize that this logic applies to literally any race. If you go back far enough there are no Chinese or Germans or Italians or Mongolians. They all came into existence from people who weren't them and defined by beliefs and intermarriage for long periods of time.
>>
>>2366414
Species in animal and plant kingdoms don't exist either by that logic.
>>
>>2366246
It's not a "race" in the sense that whites and blacks are a race, but they're an ethnic group, which is proven by the fact Ashkenazi Jews closely cluster together and have a distinct genetic profile.

Moreover, you don't identify as an ethnic Jew, but there are tons of others who do and call themselves Jewish atheists. So if you can cancel the religious part and you're still somehow Jewish then it's clearly ethnic.
>>
>>2366422
Yeah so OP really is a faggot
>>
>>2366414

Yeah but listen, if you are very very very generous let's say that jews became a group at 1000 ( it's not true because judaism was only founded at around 600 bc ), so that means the so called "jews" have been around for 3000 years.
The whites (europeans) , chinese and africans have been around and distinct fir tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>2366422
Species are just human-made categories that are mostly defined by whether two individuals can successfully create fertile offspring or not.
>>
>>2366498
This isn't true either. There hybrids that can produce fertile offspring.
>>
>>2366319

There is no way in the world that those who are called "jews" have been around for 3000 years.
That means 1000bc.

Judaism was only founded at about 700bc.
And they certainly didn't have the same genes as the jews of today.
They didn't live in europe.
During the centuries there was some mixture with other populations - the whites most notably.
>>
>>2366502
That's why I said mostly, there are exceptions, and that's why you can make the argument that species don't actually "exist".
>>
>>2366485
Well I mean race is mostly defined by culture. On top of that all these places feature many migrations throughout their history. On top of that most these identities have changed drastically over time. I mean just look at Turkey for a prime example.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.