[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do countries keep kicking the Jews out? wtf Claudius?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 12312435.jpg (41KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
12312435.jpg
41KB, 850x400px
Why do countries keep kicking the Jews out?

wtf Claudius?
>>
Cuz they keep causing revolts n shiet
>>
>>2364944
Why does nobody pay attention to how many dozens of countries have kicked out the fucking Jesuits?
>>
Given the peculiar nature of their religious practices and the insularity and relative weakness-in-numbers of their community they make an incredibly easy group to scapegoat.
>>
>>2364982

Because they are Christians i.e. 'like us'.
>>
>>2364989
The fuck they are. They're an order of assassins created to murder Christians and Jews in a "Counter-Reformation".

Tens of millions of deaths. Maybe topping a hundred million murders by now.
>>
>>2364944
>keep kicking the Jews out?

Given that they've been around for thousands of years and lived in hundreds of countries, the fact there have only been conflicts a few dozen times is pretty good.
>>
>kingdom is having problems due to a number of factors
>just blame it on the jews since they're an easily exploitable other and there's anti-semitism in the gospels so everyone's already predisposed to it
>distract the people from their real problems and make some money seizing the jews' property
>invite them back a decade later
>repeat
>>
>>2365463
No it's obviously because the Jews are evil.
>>
>>2364944

>groups of people don't share your religious beliefs?
>better kill them to prevent conflicting ideas compromising the peace

>Romans persecuted Christians because of their faith, Christians did the same things to Jews.

>Shia and Sunni Muslims do the same thing to other Muslims who don't hold on to their beliefs and proceed to kill Christians and Jews.

>Catholics start targeting Protestants in Ireland during the troubles

Am I starting to notice a pattern here?
>>
File: 1464062279664.jpg (152KB, 569x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464062279664.jpg
152KB, 569x400px
>>2364944

Hmmm...
>>
File: 7ETccxD.png (289KB, 886x863px) Image search: [Google]
7ETccxD.png
289KB, 886x863px
>>2365007

>protestants are christians

hahahaha

/his/ is a catholic board you heretic
>>
File: 00000000000000000000.jpg (399KB, 1190x1174px) Image search: [Google]
00000000000000000000.jpg
399KB, 1190x1174px
>>2365989
>his/ is a catholic board you heretic

Fuck you moron this is a Muslim board
>>
>While Gallio was proconsul of Achaia, the Jews of Corinth made a united attack on Paul and brought him to the place of judgment. “This man,” they charged, “is persuading the people to worship God in ways contrary to the law.”

>Just as Paul was about to speak, Gallio said to them, “If you Jews were making a complaint about some misdemeanor or serious crime, it would be reasonable for me to listen to you. But since it involves questions about words and names and your own law—settle the matter yourselves. I will not be a judge of such things.” So he drove them off. Then the crowd there turned on Sosthenes the synagogue leader and beat him in front of the proconsul; and Gallio showed no concern whatever.

>Paul stayed on in Corinth for some time. Then he left the brothers and sisters and sailed for Syria, accompanied by Priscilla and Aquila."

why were the Romans so based
>>
Jews seem have a real nasty habit of starting shit wherever they go. And it's still fucking happening today. They have their own state, within their own territory. Yet, they still aren't happy and continue to pick fights for little-to-no reason.
>>
>>2366427
This certainly seems to be true. No group spread as widely and was as long lived.

However are there any other comparable groups like this? Even if theey only existed for a short time? That would be really interesting.

To gain answers we need to look beyond jews and make comparisons and contrasts instead of fixating on /pol/ memes.
>>
>>2366453
Gypsies kind of, and desu I know which one I'd rather have
>>
>>2365463
>there's anti-semitism in the gospels

Christianity confirmed as the original red pill.
>>
>>2366375
Why did the crowd turn on the synagogue leader?
>>
>>2366375
love them romans and their justice. why are they so good at ruling
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.