[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

History Podcasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4f9.png (86KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
4f9.png
86KB, 500x303px
Hey there /his/torians, I'm looking for a good history podcast. Anything you enjoy I may very well enjoy also. However, here is what I have in mind.
I'm thinking like a Roosterteeth style podcast, group of friends, funny banter. Just something to put on while I play Total War.
Maybe kind of a Drunk History vibe?
>This mother fucker, Napoleon, let me tell you-
>Fuckin' Ceasar jokes with them about getting them all crucified once he-
So on. Stuff to keep me awake, and entertained.
Thanks guys.
>>
The Lesser Bonapartes is a mix of History of Rome style info with friends fucking around. You get facts, dates, events, etc along with goofy dick jokes and 80's movie references.
>>
>>2357275
These are not really what you're looking for since they're all 1 man shows but Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is phenomenal, it's a one man audio book that is damn impressive. Mike Duncan's History of Rome and Revolutions are phenomenal. History of Rome goes through the history of the Western Roman Empire and Revolutions goes through different revolutions with each "season" or "series" being a different one. 10 Byzantine Rulers is also amazing, I forgot the name of the guy, or if it's 10 or 12 but it's similair to History of Rome, same guy does a podcast on the Normans
>>
>>2357390
Yeah those are pretty much what I found through google. I'll begin listening to Dan Carlin, trust me. I just find it odd that there are so few historical podcasts consisting of friends dicking around. Maybe I'll have to start one some day. Thank you very much good sir.
>>
It's not a podcast, but The Great War on youtube is pretty good - it's a guy going over the events of WWI a hundred years after they've happened e.g. 1914-1918/2014-2018. I think it's done weekly with mainly the major updates in fronts/politics and some specials detailing specifics on battles or certain leaders/countries.
>>
Last Podcast on the Left is exactly that. It talks true crime mostly, with smatterings of conspiracy theories and /x/ stuff. It's run by comedians who talk a lot.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.