[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Ethiopians really make this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 36

File: aerialviewLalibela1.jpg (410KB, 645x413px) Image search: [Google]
aerialviewLalibela1.jpg
410KB, 645x413px
Did Ethiopians really make this?
>>
>>2355205
nope. aliens
>>
>>2355205

no, they're black.

some nordic vikings sailed there and built it for them, obviously, using their inherent european genius and fulfilling the white mans burden
>>
>>2355205
No.
>>
>>2355205
Greeks and Romans did.
>>
Yes. Aksum and Ethiopia were by far the most advanced part of Subsaharian Africa. They even developed a writing system.
>>
>>2355231
Romans in the 13th century? besides the style doesn't match with any Roman or Greek style.
>>
a black person could cure cancer, and develop a faster than light speed engine at the same time and have both processes heavily documented and peer reviewed, and there would still be some skinny fat white man around to try and take credit for it.
>>
>''Wow a bunch of niggers built something!''
>this must be fake this was obviously built by aryan Nordic people
>>
>>2355286
Roman style usually adapts to local environment. Roman ruins in MENA sometimes look different than what's found in Europe. Also >>2355268 is probably right. Could have been groups such as Syrians with them.
>>
>>2355251
They modified the Phoenician script, they didn't come up with writing in a vacuum.

Nisibidi DID come about in a vacuum in Nigeria however, although it was driven to extinction due to Islamic invasion.
>>
>>2355313
>probably
why?
>>
>>2355268
>>2355231
>>2355313
pseuds detected
>>
>>2355427
Beta Israeli detected
>>
>>2355215
probably given negros have never accomplished anything of significance in history.
>>
>>2355307
it probably is, there is no way they could do that.
>>
>>2355302
I'd just like a nigger to actually accomplish one significant thing.

If they did that people might actually respect them as equals.
>>
>>2355205

ETHIOPIA DID NOT EXIST WHEN THAT WAS BUILT, SO, THE ANSWER IS "NO".
>>
>>2355205
>Ethiopians
You mean abyssiniana?
>>
You guys realize they didn't technically "build" that right? They literally carved a church out of a giant rock because they didn't know how to into geometry and architecture. I absolutely believe that blacks carved that.
>>
>>2355771
More reading
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colossal_sculpture_in_situ
>This is a list of colossal sculptures that were carved in situ (or "in place"), sometimes referred to as "living rock". This list includes two colossal stones that were intended to be moved. However, they were never broken free of the quarry in which they were carved, and therefore they would be considered carved in situ. Most of these were carved in ancient times.
>Most of these were carved in ancient times.
>13th century Africa
Yep, that's Africans all right.
>>
>>2355319
>They modified the Phoenician script, they didn't come up with writing in a vacuum.

I mean most civilizations didn't. Most took scripts already in use and modified them
>>
File: TaakhaMaryam.jpg (207KB, 1023x643px) Image search: [Google]
TaakhaMaryam.jpg
207KB, 1023x643px
>>2355771
Yeah because they built this without knowing geometry or architecture

KEK
>>
>>2355845
>built
you mean carved?
>>
File: 5558394713_472b36f1b1_b.jpg (498KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5558394713_472b36f1b1_b.jpg
498KB, 1024x768px
>>2355846
Its a fucking building mate

a recreation of one anyway
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungur
>>
>>2355319
>They modified the Phoenician script
You're thinking of the Greeks. Ge'ez came from South Arabian language
>>
>>2355859
ethnic Ethiopian here. I was taught that it was constructed in the 12th century by the Zagwe dynasty.
>>
>>2355871
It was

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lalibela

Named Lalibela after the king who built them Gebre Mesqel Lalibela
>>
>>2355859
Ethiopians are white though.
>>
>>2355845
Correct. Geometry is irrelevant when you're just carving shit.
>>
File: 1482731407145.png (35KB, 971x597px) Image search: [Google]
1482731407145.png
35KB, 971x597px
>>2355771
>literal industrial-grade autism
>>2355897
This (almost)
In terms of their genetic make up, Ethiopians are 40% caucasian. However, this is only an average percentage. Northern tribes may contain higher variables while the opposite is true for the southern tribes
>>
>>2355958
t. 4chan haplogroup sexpert "reminder that every peoples who built giant mounds were white guys!"
>>
>>2355958
>>literal industrial-grade autism
Nice argument
>>
>>2355966
Never claimed they were "white," brainlet.
>>
>>2355958
>that pic
thanks for that valuable addition to my nordcuck folder.

>In terms of their genetic make up, Ethiopians are 40% caucasian. However, this is only an average percentage. Northern tribes may contain higher variables while the opposite is true for the southern tribes
this is about right. in terms of phenotype, we have a spectrum of arab-looking on one end, and black as hell on the other. We are all somewhere on that spectrum; most of us being in the middle. We can differ wildly even within the same family. I'm brown, my dad is yellow. My uncle is very black, and his son is very light. Genetics are weird
>>
>>2355967
those are not habeshas mate
>>
>>2355977
t. 4chan haplogroups "REMINDER MUH CAUCASIAN IS EVERY PEOPLE EXCEPT SSAs" sexpert
>>
File: 1233522432.jpg (504KB, 740x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1233522432.jpg
504KB, 740x1110px
>>2355967
That person belongs to the Omo zone which aren't the same as the Northern Ethnic groups which built this church

>>2355958
Eh, sorta they have a thing called the "Ethio-Somali" gene which is the majority on non African ancestery and the African component is Cushitic which is significantly different then the surrounding regions

> After partitioning the SNP data into African and non-African origin chromosome segments, we found support for a distinct African (Ethiopic) ancestry and a distinct non-African (Ethio-Somali) ancestry in HOA populations. The African Ethiopic ancestry is tightly restricted to HOA populations and likely represents an autochthonous HOA population. The non-African ancestry in the HOA, which is primarily attributed to a novel Ethio-Somali inferred ancestry component, is significantly differentiated from all neighboring non-African ancestries in North Africa, the Levant, and Arabia. The Ethio-Somali ancestry is found in all admixed HOA ethnic groups, shows little inter-individual variance within these ethnic groups, is estimated to have diverged from all other non-African ancestries by at least 23 ka, and does not carry the unique Arabian lactase persistence allele that arose about 4 ka. Taking into account published mitochondrial, Y chromosome, paleoclimate, and archaeological data, we find that the time of the Ethio-Somali back-to-Africa migration is most likely pre-agricultural.

http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393

people with high levels of Cushite genes have on average slim noses, slim cheekbones, and wiry hair. Which is why most research believe the Habeshas even with low levels of Ethio-Somali gene have caucasian features,
>>
>>2355977
But why is Black needs to sync up with negroid but White doesn't need to sync up with caucasoid? Ethiopians and nubians seem to be a mix of Afro-asiatic and Black African. They are, for all meaningful intents and purposes, a black race. Black in this case is more cultural/spiritual than literal skin tone, as is White.
>>
>>2355997
So there is something to that meme that their royal line came from Solomon?
>>
File: IMG_6108.jpg (32KB, 257x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6108.jpg
32KB, 257x244px
>you now realize developing a writing system and stone buildings is seen as a major accomplishment for black """"civilizations""""
>>
File: 1484588059372.png (942KB, 529x761px) Image search: [Google]
1484588059372.png
942KB, 529x761px
>>2356002
>But why is Black needs to sync up with negroid but White doesn't need to sync up with caucasoid?
A negroid is a nigger, period.
In simplictic words, Caucasians can be brown, tan, or white. It is not the skin that reflects race, it is the physical attributes that exemplify race. Thus, ethiopians may be considered a variation of caucasian people.

>They are, for all meaningful intents and purposes, a black race. Black in this case is more cultural/spiritual than literal skin tone, as is White.

Ethiopians are not, by all means, a cultural black people. They harbour Christianity, a language resultant from Arabic, and an unique cultural panache found nowhere else.
>>
>>2355997
ethio-somali is a meme

>http://anthromadness.blogspot.com/2014/12/ethio-somali-is-farce.html
>>
>>2356028
>Blacks never did X

>Yes they did

>OH BIG FUCKING DEAL ANYONE CAN DO THAT

lol
>>
>>2356039
But you wouldn't call an Arab White.
>>
>>2356041
I knew someone would post that

That dude is a business student with no background in Genetics or Biology. His "articles" are laughable at best

The article is peer reviewed by actual professionals

Some backwards salty somali fuck doesn't stop hard evidence
>>
>>2356042
Who is saying black people never did anything? They just never got remotely close in terms of the arts, sciences, architecture, written language, etc as compared with the ancient Mediterranean, Semitic, Indian, and Chinese people.
>>
>>2356053
/pol/ every single day

Its part of their copy pasta

>getting close to someone in a written language

What the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>2356050
all all honesty, im a layman with population genetics and im in the process of learning the basics. hes a great resource to me. I suppose when I learn more, then I'll be able to judge his content better.
>>
File: 1482691932965.png (334KB, 627x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482691932965.png
334KB, 627x800px
>>2356053
It's hard to advance civilisation when you are immured within jungles, and blocked by hundreds of miles of unhospitable desert. Civilisation requires trade to survive; without it, you have no civil society.
Maybe a temporary one, but nothing lasting enough to progress the species.
>>
>>2356081
Explain then how Europeans were able to circumscribe the entirety of Africa and Arabia to reach India for trading purposes, yet people on the Ivory Coast failed to trade in much more than slaves and gold.
>>
>>2356064
Dude I'm actually a student in Biology at a uni right now and that dude is literally akin to /pol/ guys using information they don't understand to jump to conclusions they that they already had.

He has some hard on that Horn of Africans are just semi Bantus/Nilo--saharan mixed with Arabs when the data shows that unequivocally not to be true. The genetic distance between Ethiopic( the african component of HOA) and Nilo-saharan is almost the same as the distance between European and South-Asian

Trust experts, not me, and certainly not a dude getting a business degree trying to understand topics that take YEARS of studying to truly comprehend
>>
File: England_math.png (70KB, 546x430px) Image search: [Google]
England_math.png
70KB, 546x430px
>>2356094
Why do Nigerians and Ghanians thrive more than Whites in British and American and even Japanese Academia?

Its just because of Affirmative action as to why they score higher than all whites?
>>
>>2355205
If they built the pyramids I dont see why not.
>>
>>2355302
>black person could cure cancer, and develop a faster than light speed engine at the same time and have both processes heavily documented and peer reviewed
no they couldn't.
>>
File: 1486727175667.png (216KB, 2800x833px) Image search: [Google]
1486727175667.png
216KB, 2800x833px
>>2356089
1. In the 1970s, China had one of the lowest IQs to be recorded. You know why? They were a poverty stricken, nation of farmers. Fortunately, capital began to flow into China, they developed; and as a result, their average IQ increased.
2. When one analyzes modern civilisation, one must reconcile the fact that it evolves in stages. Europe took advantage of its geography and the new world, thereby, becoming the force it is today. East Asia was second on this path of development, India is on its way. It is mere inevitability that Africa will develope; thus, their collective IQ will rise.
3. Society makes IQ, not the other way around. I know this is anecdotal, but I live in the DMV. I had a Somali friend plagued with mental illness, yet remarkably intelligent. He's now studying at Georgetown Law. American society allowed him to achieve his current status.

>>2356086
-_-
>>
>>2356093
Where do you think Horners come from? I'm genuinely curious as to how I've never had a reason to doubt his stuff before. What he says is that Horners are a mix of a nilotic-like population (that no longer exists) and a West Eurasian population (that no longer exists). Going by my other reading, that eurasian population seems to have been a South Arabian one since there was a major language-shift to semitic at that same time. ~3k years ago.

I'm just trying to figure this out haha, its kind of driving me crazy
>>
>>2356108
>The entire country of England is a cherry pick
K

As to affirmative action
Nigerians don't need it neither do most Africans

In fact certain unis in England has started using affirmative action towards white against blacks and asians because they have so few natives in high level science programs

>>2356121
Most of us don't go to Indian, or Bangladeshi or Iranian universities

Doesn't mean the students don't thrive in the West

The Country can have complex problems and the people can be fine btw
>>
>>2356127
forgive shitty typing, on my phone
>>
>>2356128
>Nigerians don't need it neither do most Africans
can confirm. Igbos in particular are smart as fuck.
>>
>>2356127
Fuck if I know

Probably some unique Horn Civ that developed unique phenotypes and certain genes due to the elevation of the highlands and the remoteness of the area

Mixed in with a extinct Eurasian nomadic group that is somewhat similar to Maghreb

At least that is what most data says

Who cares though. We will know more in the near future anyway due to better ways to extract DNA from old corpses
>>
>>2356140
>>2356130

>Le I can't prove you wrong so I'll go on another completely separate tirade

K

>>2356138
Yes one AA student is akin to an entire nation worth of data showing that Nigerians score 24 points higher than whites in Math and English
>>
>>2356122
>-_-
Wow great argument
>>
File: 1482528583735.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1482528583735.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>2356152
>>2356086
(I don't why I'm falling for such bait)
Let me make this simple for you. Europeans had advance navigation technologies (thanks thousands of years of trade and progression), this allowed them to go far, far away! Niggers on the Ivory Coast had fishing boats, no civilisation, and no incentive to explore the seas!

Wow! Do you get it?
>>
>>2356170
Why couldn't Africans invent something better than fishing boats? Why couldn't they trade among themselves? What makes African jungles impenetrable but the jungles of Southeast Asia perfectly habitable?
>>
File: 1485020060112.png (857KB, 996x760px) Image search: [Google]
1485020060112.png
857KB, 996x760px
>>2356203
>fucking condensed, industrial-grade autism
>>Sure they have smart people in these decent societies, but in destitute, education strickend, Africa they have low IQs! Why dont you compare a develoed nation with schools, univerities, and institutions to some nigger-ridden waste hole? Tough luck next time kid!

1. Society make IQ
2. IQ is an underdeveloped science. Regardless, it has been proven to be extremely flexible and reliant on early education.
3. You wouldn't compare the firepower of an AR-15 to a fucking musket. So why would you compare the UK to Nigeria?

Look at the economies of Africa, most are growing: Ethiopia is averaging 10% growth. In due time (I say 150 years), they will catch up.
>>
>>2356222
>Why couldn't Africans invent something better than fishing boats?
But they did
>Why couldn't they trade among themselves?
But they did
>>
>>2356246
To be fair, that study is highly flawed. Only a low IQ white would adopt a black baby.
>>
>>2356253
Citation needed on those great trading ships they had.

What exactly kept them back then?
>>
File: 1482969756043.png (392KB, 1490x689px) Image search: [Google]
1482969756043.png
392KB, 1490x689px
>>2356222
Your ignorance is actually quite exquisite. Sad!

>why didn't dem niggers make civilisation! Muh SE Asia!
You know what SE Asia had over the denizens of Ivory Coast? Well, hmm: domesticatable animals, navigable rivers, oh, and uh... trade, trade, TRADE!
You misunderstand my concept of trade and it's relation to civil society. In order for a region to retain civilisation, it must trade with the outside world. If you do not have a connection to the outside world, your development will be slow. Kongo niggers created trade within their sphere, but it took far too long (1700s)

But, hey, it happened
>>
>>2356261
>the best foreign students
>>2356203

>the best foreign students

Kek complete bullshit

How do you know these are the best foreign students? Because they are higher than the average scores on their original nations?

No shit! thats what we mean by them having a better environment to grow and develop

But you know that just like you know that its a weak argument to say the are the "Best of the best of the best superior Nigerian genes!"

You have no proof of this and you pull this half concocted BS "answer" out of your ass.

They score better because they are raised better.

These scores get better over time when countries become more developed like China did.
>>
>>2355302
if cancer/lightspeed involved peanuts, yes.
>>
File: 1298129402410.png (34KB, 828x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1298129402410.png
34KB, 828x1101px
>>2356261
>slaves are free
>they try to get into good schools, but get blocked
>this continues for generations till Brown v Topeka BoE
>even then, schools were slow to implement the decision (till late 60s)
>now you have this perennial dilemma with african Americans. Black parents couldn't get a decent education, poor as a result. They have kids which go to shit schools, and they become poor. Cycle continues until degenerate, thug culture developes.
>doomed
Really simple concept to understand. And you would think people would catch on since it is prevalent in other societies (ones without niggers)

>>bu..but my muh low iq niggers! I superior! Listen to me!
>>
>>2356264
>what is the Niger River
Most animals can be domesticated, Africans simply didn't. Define "outside world", that sounds arbitrary. The Incas were isolated from the rest of the civilized world and had more advanced civilization and knowledge than Africa.
>>
>>2356283
Anyone that has a chance would book it out of a 3rd world country with their kids for England

There is 0 proof that English Nigerians are any genetically superior innately than those native to Nigeria

>>2356280
Harvard study showed that Black Africans had an IQ of 89 with including refugee populations

Thats a bit higher than Lynns 70
>>
>>2356290
>Anyone that has a chance would book it out of a 3rd world country with their kids for England
>There is 0 proof that English Nigerians are any genetically superior innately than those native to Nigeria
I don't know UK's laws, but in the USA, we have very specific requirements for our immigrants (aside from Mexicans for cheap labor but that's a different story). If you want to move here from Nigeria, you have to be smart, wealthy, or both.
>>
>>2356288
>Nigerians score 24 points higher than English students in England

>t-these students are clearly the ubermensch superior Einsteins of Nigeria!

>Do you have any proof for that

>No but it fits with my beliefs

K

>>2356293
No you don't there is not a IQ requirement or a wealth one

Prove this
>>
>>2356289
>what is the Niger River
Most animals can be domesticated, Africans simply didn't. Define "outside world", that sounds arbitrary. The Incas were isolated from the rest of the civilized world and had more advanced civilization and knowledge than Africa.

>Classical Era Inca, with fucking slingshots, were more advanced than Iron Age Songhai.
Of course, the Songhai were a prominent civilisation in Western Africa due to their immense trade routes with "outside world." Outside world meaning the civilisations of Eurasia...

>Most animals can be domesticated, Africans simply didn't
>yea, hold on guys, let me ride my zebra to the African bison ranch to harvest some milk. Oh, while I'm at it, let me slaughter my hippos and feed my giraffe
Oh wait, all of these animals are useless when domesticated. Also good luck domesticating hippos

I really, sincerely hope you are trolling me. If you are, you're doing a good job!
>>
File: immigration-chart.jpg (2MB, 2448x1584px) Image search: [Google]
immigration-chart.jpg
2MB, 2448x1584px
>>2356300
Pic related
>>2356308
Yep
>>2356312
>Songhai
>16th century, only went anywhere because of Muslim influence
>surrounded by potential trading partners
>mud buildings
vs
>Ancient Mesoamerica
>metallurgy circa the 7th century
>left out from the rest of the world
>massive pyramids, temples, intricate stonework, astronomical understanding
Also, why couldn't zebras be domesticated? The original horses were just as wild. Same with cows, ever heard of the aurochs?
>>
>>2356102
I would imagine this having something to do with the quality of the immigrants coming in from the countries shown. You have a very large Pakistani underclass, for example, in the UK, but Nigerians tend to come from affluent families.
>>
>>2356339
There is definitely a relation to the wealth and the academic success of the kids.

Congolese and Pakistani kids have much higher rates of free school lunches and poverty

but it has nothing to do with the genetics of the immigrants

The Nigerians have the exact same poverty and free lunch levels as English kids

This would lead one to think that Nigerians/Chinese/Iranians and the other top scoring students have good home environments for academics and committed parents. Which they do

Nigerians and Chinese parents usually spend far more time with their kids prepping them for academics than English and Irish kids do

Wealth and Culture matter
>>
>>2356289
They didn't domesticate animals?
>>
>>2356328
Isn't there a big difference between taming and domestication?
>>
File: 1403265438835.png (573KB, 621x672px) Image search: [Google]
1403265438835.png
573KB, 621x672px
>>2355545
Can someone explain the point of being a proponent of IQ which includes genetic outliers and averages, only to turn around and to say none exist?
>>
>>2355771
>>2355859
wew
quite the conundrum
>>
>>2356517
Anon seems to want a genetic outlier in order to judge the rest as "equals".
>>
File: Improved version.jpg (406KB, 596x838px) Image search: [Google]
Improved version.jpg
406KB, 596x838px
>>2355978
>nordcuck folder.

no computer is complete without one of these
>>
File: nords.png (205KB, 694x724px) Image search: [Google]
nords.png
205KB, 694x724px
>>2356533
>>
File: Hide Snowniggers.png (115KB, 1305x893px) Image search: [Google]
Hide Snowniggers.png
115KB, 1305x893px
>>2356534
>>
File: 1449258471227.jpg (64KB, 494x211px) Image search: [Google]
1449258471227.jpg
64KB, 494x211px
>>2356537
/dump
>>
File: Abu-Simbel-e1353902749181.jpg (63KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Abu-Simbel-e1353902749181.jpg
63KB, 600x375px
>>2355771
>I absolutely believe that blacks carved that.
WE
>>
>>2356541
Proof Hitler said that?
>>
File: 1446186953577.png (390KB, 1542x763px) Image search: [Google]
1446186953577.png
390KB, 1542x763px
>>2356557
make up your own mind but it does sound like something he would say
>>
>>2356130
>this triggers the niggers so hard they think they're smart for not having inventions
Lol I know that's what you niglocks/white self haters are thinking.Sad!!!!!!
>>
>>2356238
Literally the most retarded argument I've ever seen here lmao at least you tried
>>
>>2356567
wat
>>
File: 160114-donald-trump-2-ap-1160.jpg (228KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
160114-donald-trump-2-ap-1160.jpg
228KB, 1160x629px
>>2356283
>everyone knows that foreign developing countries send their worst and least promising
>>
>>2356585
Niggers are worthless
>>
>>2355205
It's ironic how people think everyone back then we're idiots and completely technically incapable. It's the exact opposite. We've lost our touch for engineering and architecture and we'll everything else really. Well he haven't lost it as its been taken from us. We've always had potential for much more but we've been squandering it in recent history. We aren't half as educated as previous generation.

In layman's terms; Yes, they weren't idiots.
>>
>>2356295
>Blacks are somehow the only group who can never seem to recover
Going to need a source on this.

>Yawn. You're tiresome
You are a child. Go to bed or go do your homework.
>>
>>2356615
Are you saying outliers exist or not?
>>
File: 1485208147106.jpg (8KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485208147106.jpg
8KB, 229x250px
>>2355538
>>2355540
>>2355771
Wait, which is it?
>>
>>2356121
>>2356130
>>2356140
>moving goalposts

>>2356203
>>2356283
>>2356293
>>2356339
>Wealth, social support, social expectations, prior education, nutrition, do not matter for intelligence. Only GENETICS matter.
>Nigerians do well in academia
>Suddenly wealth and raising matter in making them outliers faster than you can say "intellectual dishonesty"
>>
>>2355545
>If they did that people might actually respect them as equals.
Most well adjusted people already do respect them as equals.
>>
File: Pieta-GMR_6315.jpg (340KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Pieta-GMR_6315.jpg
340KB, 3000x2000px
>>2355771
>>2355846
Get a load of this faggot Michelangelo! He couldn't even build this shit! He had to carve it like a dumbass!
>>
>>2356680
like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
>>
>>2356696
U know he stopped doing that because white people used it as an excuse like u
>>
>>2356703
beaners and chinks think that way 2 homie

y u always gotta be blamin the white man for everything dawg?
>>
>>2356703
I'm not white, but even some anons here stopped using it for the inverse political reason if that makes sense.
>>
>>2356715
White people are boring to talk to, so no point in having this conversation
>>
>>2356720
then y u replyin 2 me g?
>>
>>2356476
That's what they claim
>>2356492
Yes, but so what? Domestication isn't an overnight thing, it took thousands of years for whites and Asians to domesticate various species, but it's not like there's a magical "domesticatable" gene that only animals and plants outside of Africa had.
>>
>>2356689
>conflating marble sculpting with architecture
wew
>>
>>2356517

You (i'm guessing it was you) are arguing about the inherently better IQ the white man has over the negro.
But it you acknowledge the existence of IQ theory then you also have to acknowledge the bell curve, wich implies that negros can also have very smart people. You cant argue that their curve is different from the white mans, it must also have idiots, average and geniuses.
>>
File: comparison.jpg (193KB, 1107x757px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
193KB, 1107x757px
>>2356755
No one's disputing that, but the fact of the matter is that most of the rest of the world has been consistently ahead of Africa. Anything Africa can do, Southern Europe, Persia, India, or China did better.
>>
>>2356745
Actually because animals in Africa have the longest history of human and previous Homo species the ability to find animals that haven't become extremely cautious of humans by about the end of the last glacial Maxim is slim.

Crops developed throughout the planet namely as a response to global drying periods that forced and condensed humans in river bottoms and lowlands.

The only ones in Africa with relatively high densities of humans necessitating the proliferation of novel plant mutants existed on in the Niger rivers, Nile, Ethiopia Highlands and say the bight at a later date.

About 3kya those African crops migrated to India and facilitated the Indus Valley Civilization. Sorghum, Pearl Millet and Finger millet are major grains in India to this day.

The trajectory of the plants however were in many ways dramatically different but that's agronomy stuff and it bores most people.

Anyways donkey even though to this day they are assholes wwere domesticated by Africans, they are related to the zebra more than any other living animal.
>>
>>2356776
So you're going to ignore the Ife Bronzes created in near total isolation?
>>
File: bronze205.jpg (20KB, 281x412px) Image search: [Google]
bronze205.jpg
20KB, 281x412px
>>2356776

Thats a very fake pic.
Here's a nigerian bronze sculpture wich the brits looted from... cough cough... noone and nowhere because african cities didnt exist right?
>>
File: ending the meme.png (489KB, 1600x2780px) Image search: [Google]
ending the meme.png
489KB, 1600x2780px
>>2355205
Yes
>>2355215
>>2356529
>>2355538
>>2355540
>>2355545
>>2356660
>Wait, which is it?
Ethiopians
>>2356755

Can we stop having this retarded argument now?
>>
>>2356789
>Actually because animals in Africa have the longest history of human and previous Homo species the ability to find animals that haven't become extremely cautious of humans by about the end of the last glacial Maxim is slim.
All that means is that you need to raise animals apart from their families for a generation, assuming it's just learned fear. Also, ridiculous considering that humans rapidly killed off flora everywhere on earth.
>Crops developed throughout the planet namely as a response to global drying periods that forced and condensed humans in river bottoms and lowlands.
>The only ones in Africa with relatively high densities of humans necessitating the proliferation of novel plant mutants existed on in the Niger rivers, Nile, Ethiopia Highlands and say the bight at a later date.
I'm not claiming every part of Africa is hospitable, but so then, by your own admission, why can't we find an ancient and prosperous civilization about the Niger river?
>About 3kya those African crops migrated to India and facilitated the Indus Valley Civilization. Sorghum, Pearl Millet and Finger millet are major grains in India to this day.
OK. Why didn't Africans use those crops for themselves?
>Anyways donkey even though to this day they are assholes wwere domesticated by Africans, they are related to the zebra more than any other living animal.
And despite that, most Africans still never developed or used the wheel.
>>2356792
>>2356798
>1300 CE
>just a head
That's cute
>>
>>2356806
>>1300 CE
>>just a head
>That's cute
More goalpost moving
>>
>>2356806

>just a head
>That's cute

Please show us your sculptures :P
I guess they are much more detailed and large.
>>
>>2356815
You haven't even reached the goalpost bro
>>2356816
You do realize that at the time sub-Saharan Africa apparently discovered how to make bronze masks, the European Renaissance was already beginning, right?
>>
>>2356823

So?

Real life is not a game of civilization. There is no predesgined tech tree. If your civ's population doesnt care about marble they why would someone invent marble sculpture? Or oil painting?
If their preferred art is bronze sculpture then they are going to develop that and not other art types. It was the free market baby not state mandated research.
>>
>>2356831
That's a fair point. Can you find a single example of an artform, technology, architectural innovation, or philosophical study that another civilization did not preempt Africa by a millennium?
>>
>>2356823
Not either of those anons, but how far along should the bantu have been by this point? How long do you think they were around as a group?
>>
>>2356823
>>2356838
What's your point? That the society that becomes civilized first or invents such and such technology first must be smarter?
>>
>>2356846
Doesn't necessarily have to be the Bantu, there are obviously uncivilized white groups as well (e.g. the Celts), but there should have been at least one.
>>2356850
More or less. Human intelligence is an evolutionary perk. Art and construction are valuable skills that should be selected for by a prospective mate and passed down. Therefore, in a relatively free and competitive society, those that innovate should be those that are more intelligent/genetically skilled. Those that invent first therefore likely reached a level of evolution superior to others.

It's not entirely cut-and-dry. Some civilizations are better at certain things than others, some civilizations are dominated by inefficient/oppressive governments which are counter-productive to invention, etc. The Greeks came up with geometry, but Persians under Islam developed algebra. The Romans had roads and aqueducts, Indians had amazing temples. Chinese had gunpowder, Arabs had the strongest acids. I mean, even the Celts had the calx. What did sub-Saharan Africa have?
>>
>>2356867
>calx
*falx
>>
>>2356867
Iron working in 1200BCE?
>>
>>2355215
>Vikings
>building an actual building that complex

"no"
>>
>>2356093
>Dude I'm actually a student in Biology at a uni right now
So am I, you're 100% wrong.
>>
>>2356904
>"no"
kys
>>
>>2356900
India was doing it around the same time or even earlier, and my understanding is that evidence of widespread iron working in sub-Saharan Africa was relatively limited.
>>
>>2355215
Vikings were not that good architects (or warriors). Honestly, any kingdom in Africa was more advanced than them.
>>
>>2356940
He was obviously shitposting. Everyone knows that Vikings were a shit-tier civilization.
>>
>>2356940
>>(or warriors)
Wrong. They wrecked havoc all over europe from 792 to around the start of the 11th century, they had certain deficiencies in their military capabilities due to a lack of heavy cavalry and advanced technology compared a fair few of the people they raided and fought, so they ultimately wound up losing many times, but they were still highly capable combatants to the point that many people in europe would rather bribe them or hire them then fight them.
>>
>>2356940
>Vikings
>not good warriors
this is a shitpost
the only thing that made the Vikings relevant is their fighting prowess
they literally terrorized most of northern yurop
>>
>>2356931
I'm not sure what counts as limited, the Bantu speaking farmers were able to completely out compete the hunter gathers in the area. There is this
>In the region of the Aïr Mountains in Niger there are signs of independent copper smelting between 2500–1500 BC. The process was not in a developed state, indicating smelting was not foreign. It became mature about the 1500 BC.[44]
Not sure if the limited use you referred to was for this period or another.
Oldest ones in China were dated around 500bc. Which is weird considering the only origin I could find for the Bantu haplotype is around 8 thousand years ago.
>>
>>2356867
>More or less. Human intelligence is an evolutionary perk. Art and construction are valuable skills that should be selected for by a prospective mate and passed down. Therefore, in a relatively free and competitive society, those that innovate should be those that are more intelligent/genetically skilled. Those that invent first therefore likely reached a level of evolution superior to others.
That's incredibly dumb on multiple levels.
>>
>>2356312
>Most animals can be domesticated,

no not really. You can't domesticate cheetahs they needs large spaces to do their mating process.

Elephants take forever to breed because the mature long and live long and birth 1 kid at a time.

Zebras have a super strict hierarchy and paranoia.
>>
>>2355856
>>2355319
Both of which derive from the Proto-Sinaitic script so who cares
>>
>>2355897
>Ethiopians are white
>Irish are non-white
>Argentinians are black
I love this bhutanese rune-transliteration board so much
>>
>>2355997
If it's non african why is it called ethio somali.
>>
>>2357111
If you proposed this to an 18th century English history enthusiast, he might not even object to this classification.
>>
>>2356039
>Ethiopians are not, by all means, a cultural black people. They harbour Christianity, a language resultant from Arabic, and an unique cultural panache found nowhere else.

As a Habesha go to fucking hell. No Ethiopian language has any mutual intelligibility with Arabic at all. Seriously you dumb fucktard check the group Tigrinya and Amharic are and check Arabic, not even the same Semtic branch at all.
>>
>>2356081
>flag posting
As if there was any doubt that this thread is a /pol/ colony.
>>
File: compare.jpg (234KB, 1693x757px) Image search: [Google]
compare.jpg
234KB, 1693x757px
>>2356776
>cherry picking

Africa was as good as it was required of it to be. This is the case with all life.
We don't call Australian snakes and frogs THE BEST or THE MOST SUCCESSFUL snakes and frogs, just because they had to get very poisonous to survive.

Europe is a shit place, so people there had to get more creative to not die.
Africans were okay at what was demanded of them - hunting, herding, fighting.
No winter means they don't develop the discipline to store food and the delayed gratification culture. This alone is a big thing when it comes to making sculptures, which is how you chose to measure human success for some reason.
Why hit a stone for months when you can hit your dick instead and get happier faster?
>>
>>2357149
/his/ isn't your sjw safe space, leftypol
>>
>>2357166
Sarcasm?
>>
>>2356039
west africans adopted christianity, had a unique culture and had language written in arabic too, does that make them white as well?
>>
>>2355251
Ethiopia is not subsaharan Africa any more than Norway or China
>>
>>2357244
>Norway or China
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 555-come-on-now.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555-come-on-now.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>2357244
>>
>>2356801
This is a good summation. It's still not entirely complete, but it works.
>>
File: "cold,harsh"_winters.jpg (97KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
"cold,harsh"_winters.jpg
97KB, 480x480px
>>2357166
africa sucks more precisely because of humidity, crap soil, two seasons

your argument makes no sense
>>
>>2356867

Well. Following your argument doesnt make sense because then you are not taking into account TIME.
For example, by the XVI century, England was a shitty country with no accomplishments at all. The spaniards and portuguese were sailing around the world at the same time they were just sitting there doing nothing. Then by the XVIII century England was very very relevant everywhere.
Did their IQ suddenly spiked? What happened there? Did their race changed from black to white?
>>
>>2359758
>>2356867

Cont.
I'll make the same example even more extreme now.
Ancient english people, the celts, were basically "niggers" at the same time the romans and greeks were empire building.
What happened there? Did their race changed?

I'll let you know the year of our lord 2017 is NOT the end of time and it is not the end of history mate.
>>
>>2358892

He's right. They are even considered caucasoid, not negroid. So, they are far from African like you're thinking aside from their skin color. They've even had relevant civilizations in the past.

Sure, over time there has been admixture, like with any other place, but they are closer genetically to caucasians than Africans. Why? No fucking idea, but true Ethiopians are actually caucasoid rather than negroid. If you look at some of them their features will even look white, just really fucking black. But nose, jaw, head, etc., shapes are more similar to whites.
>>
>>2359797
E1b1b is predominant in North and East Africa and looks to be about the same distance from E1b1a, the predominant West African haplogroup as western Europeans are from eastern. Semitic speaking Ethiopians have a notable Semitic admixture. Nilotes, many of whom exhibit both East and West African genes are the only regional group of people to posses genes unrelated to both.
>>
>>2355205
Don't Ethiopians have a severe Semitic heritage genetic-wise? They even tend to have more caucasoid features than your average negroid.
>>
>>2359797
>They've even had relevant civilizations in the past.
Why are you using this as a metric to determine genetic history?

>they are closer genetically to caucasians than Africans. Why? No fucking idea
So you don't have a source. Not only that but you KNOW you don't have a source and are trying desperately to make people swallow your bullshit.
>>
Wow, what a shitty thread. Shame on you
>>
File: Ethiopia-Axum_LightSabers.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Ethiopia-Axum_LightSabers.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>2355205
Sure, they had light sabers and shiiieeeettt
>>
>>2360514
>Ignoring the Afro style at the bottom left.
Everyone knows darkies like to white wash theirselves.
>>
>>2360116
They're pretty middle of the road. They're about as far away from a Nigerian as they are a Swede genetically speaking. The "caucasian" race includes such a wide variety of people, that if we were to include Ethiopians, then Black Africans would have to be divided into several different races given how much more diverse they are compared to caucasians.
>>
>>2360469
>tfw retards use your people as a bludgeon solely to shit on other people with shitty arguments and pseudoscience straight outta the 1800's.once they are done shit on you for some contrived bs.
>Black when it's something bad. Caucasoid/Arab/not African if it's good and all that jazz

feels bad

>>2360705

Most genetics are local to the Horn with Out of Africa admixture being a group that doesn't exist anywhere else but in the area they migrated too.

Genetically the ties to other Caucasians is pretty slim as fuck Not to mention banking using phentotypes as a divisor which is extremely flawed as hell since they work off of a lot of weakassumptions. Seriously it's 2017 we have science and shit to look at genes.
>>
>>2359435
People say shit like but "OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD HAVE SHITTY SOIL AND THEY GROW SHIT."

Yeah they do all that shit wasting massive money for farming inputs like fertilizers, specialized seeds or land clearing and in many cases it's not even profitable unless you restrict imports or enact huge subsidies and that shit takes time on top of environmental issues and the global food economy.
>>
>>2360945
>:)
>>
>>2359435
Nice meme. Explain why Angkor Wat (humid, two seasons) was once the largest city in the world, or why India was so successful. Crap soil is a meme, Africans just never learned how to till it properly.
>>
>>2357166
What's with this meme that they didn't domesticate plants and animals or farm?
>>
Are Ethiopians honorary Aryans?
>>
>>2363357
Not according to the Nazis. If you mean according to /pol/, then there's never really a consensus. With them whoever counts as "white" changes depending on the argument being made.
>>
>>2362329
If you have little to no top soil you are super limited.

Africa in general is basically a small thin layer of soil over thick as hell rock (was it granite?)
>>
>>2363357
I've noticed that anybody that has built anything in this world automatically becomes caucasian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUPZokMb6A
>>
>>2365784
Ethiopians and people from the Horn of Africa are legitimately mixed though. I am Ethiopian and I can say confirm that we know that about ourselves and the genetic studies have shown it.

And that often cited guy is an outlier; probably got exposed to modern Afrocentric ideology at some point in the states. 99% of Egyptians dont identity as black.
>>
>>2357148
Habesha here. Our language is largely derived from South Arabian. He had the right idea.
>>
File: 1460085178859.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1460085178859.gif
2MB, 320x384px
>>2356312
>most animals can be domesticated
>>
for once, /pol/ is getting btfo in this thread. I'm glad, it gets tiring seeing "MUH IQ GAP PERSISTS WITH OBJECTIVE, NON CULTURAL TESTS"

>>2365982
No, they identify as kangs
>>
>>2366042

/pol/ gets BTFO regularly on this board
>>
>>2359767
People always thought the celts were subhumans. They were lynched by WASPs back in the day. Also, England was most certainly relevant before the 16th century. The we're on the level of fucking spain, who were literally bringing back ships of gold from mexico. England took part in the crusades, there was the magna carta... they werent a backwater. Shit england was a roman colony.

Germans would have been a better example.
>>
>>2366072
Weren't on the the level*
>>
>>2356312
>Most animals can be domesticated
But this is wrong, you retard. Most animals are fish and insects, for one, but even most MAMMALS can't be practically domesticated, since they are too prone to stress.
You need a lazy and laid back animal, preferably hierarchical, preferably eating something you wouldn't eat yourself, preferably having offspring frequently and with a short generational cycle, preferably that couldn't kill you.
>>
>>2356312
>Most animals can be domesticated
can negroes be domesticated?
>>
>>2366072
>people always thought the celts were subhuman
Only in Anglo countries. Spain, Austria and France had some Irish-descended people in high positions which wouldn't have been allowed if they were seen as subhuman:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopoldo_O'Donnell,_1st_Duke_of_Tetuan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrice_de_MacMahon,_Duke_of_Magenta
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_Karl_Lamoral_O%27Donnell
>>
>>2356094
Read Thomas Sowell
>>
>>2366002
South Arabian languages aren't arabic. The languages of Yemen are of a different branch bro they and us are of the south semantic branch, arabic is central semetic.
>>
>>2368068
Like arabic was never dominant as a language In arabia unto it swamped the other languages in the region.
>>
>>2365982
>Ethiopians and people from the Horn of Africa are legitimately mixed though.

Everyone is pretty much mixed though and it was so fucking long ago that saying it's mixed is like kinda pointless.
>>
>>2365982
But you realize that people that you're not black are saying you're not SSA. But they still consider you "black". These are the same people that say Argentinians are not white.
>>
>>2368275
*people that say
>>
>>2357111
But Argentinians ARE black. There are blacks in Argentina.
>>
>>2356806
How are you going to get foraging people to raise a male and female animal long enough to reproduce, not kill or injure you, not have a predator eat it and do that thousands of times in a place were animals have attuned to humans and pig predators are all around.

Do you realize how much that would disrupt migrating people?

There is was Mali and Kanem Bornu and Ghana civilizations.

They also domesticated rice after dessication.

Africans can and continue to, however corn and cassava foods imported from the Americans supplanted them in many regions due to quicker harvests for people fleeing raids and wars.

Middle Eastern people invented the wheel and guess what? They abandoned it with the rise of the camel. The wheel is not necessary nor is there a template for nation building that necessitates the wheel.

Look at Inca and Aztec
>>
File: sun1.jpg (33KB, 850x379px) Image search: [Google]
sun1.jpg
33KB, 850x379px
>>2355205
>Did Ethiopians really make this?
Did Toltecs really make this?
>>
>>2367769
Why did this memecon become so popular in the last year? Has he been touring TV shows or something?
>>
>>2371203
No, it was christian nordics.
>>
>>2371287
No it was obviously back West Africans who crossed the Atlantic, built a super advanced civilization, and then completely disappeared
>>
>>2355205
No, the Italian Fascists did.
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.