[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the federal reserve /his/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1548.jpg (518KB, 1600x1322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1548.jpg
518KB, 1600x1322px
Redpill me on the federal reserve /his/.
>>
>>2354850
>Redpill me on the federal reserve /his/.

Just another form of central bank.

Despite what economically illiterate libertarians might think, concepts like the central bank, fractional reserve banking, and all the other spectres of state finance are necessary parts of a modern financial system. They were invented to solve very real problems, and have very important roles in the way modern states work, and without them, governments and national economies as a whole would be far less stable.

Finance is treated like a spooky secretive evil cult because it's by necessity incredibly complex and can be difficult to understand. And because it's difficult to understand, it's difficult to explain to ordinary people why its necessary. And because it's difficult to explain why it's necessary to ordinary people, it's very easy for someone to come along and scream 'BANKING INDUSTRY' or 'GOVERNMENT BAILOUTS' or 'JEWS' and have people running around scared and suspicious.

The only redpill on central banking is that there is no redpill really. If you want to learn about why its important, prepare to do a lot of reading about some very autistic and complex mathematics and economics. There is no quick summary, the topic is too complex, this is why it's an easy scapegoat.
>>
is that a real ben garrison cartoon? Didn't know he was so openly anti-semitic.
>>
>>2355121

THIS.

The amount of shit that I hear about the Fed is astounding.
>>
>>2355121
Bullshit.

End the Fed.
>>
File: 1480032457953.jpg (179KB, 1020x610px) Image search: [Google]
1480032457953.jpg
179KB, 1020x610px
>>2355121

It's nice to see there are still rational people on this site. Thank you for writing this.
>>
>>2355125

He's not. It's a troll-meme to take any Ben Garrison cartoon and then make it anti-semitic.

Google Ben Garrison before and after cartoons.
>>
>>2355125

>Not knowing Ben, "The Two Ton Terror of Tel Aviv" is Antisemitic.

How new are you?
>>
>>2355121
End the fed.
>>
>>2354850
Killed JFK because he was going to abolish them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.