[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human biodiversity and history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 20

File: 5ThVCxW.png (13KB, 850x648px) Image search: [Google]
5ThVCxW.png
13KB, 850x648px
How long do you think it will take social scientists to begin to work in race differences in intelligence into their theories of anthropology and human development throughout history?

>source: http://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/2013-survey-of-expert-opinion-on-intelligence.pdf
>>
It's too politically charged right now. Unless society reaches a state where scientific racism isn't taboo anymore, you won't find many scientists willing to put their name on a study that's so controversial.

Also we all know you're fishing for (you)s.
>>
>>2352371
What information does this graph represent? I don't understand.
>>
>>2352406
This graph doesn't make sense. It's inherently flawed in the x axis title.
>>
>>2352417
It does make sense

>It's inherently flawed in the x axis title.

No it isn't
>>
>>2352422
Then explain it you dense fuck

>"This doesnt make sense"
>"I agree"
>"Y-yeah it does"

Fucking brilliant
>>
>>2352437
Not my fault you're a thick little child you dumb nigger
>>
>>2352422

yes it is :)
>>
>>2352447
>another nigger

what's with all the porch monkeys on /his/ today?
>>
I think whats obviously happening here is you don't even understand how to interpret the information you're sharing and are doing so only because it supports you preconceived notions
>>
>>2352450
Look man, I mean I'm not even a racist, okay? But even if I were that graph wouldn't help me be a racist because it doesn't make sense.

I would need to go to some better stormfront or neo-reactionary sites for that.
>>
>>2352371
Americans should stay away from race discourses.
>>
Are non stem students really this bad at reading basic graphs?
>>
>>2352443
Is this just an excuse to call anons niggers? Most people aren't that literate when it comes to graphs anyway, he could just be white or some other race and a little confused. Not sure why you can't simply explain that most researchers that were asked, fall along the 0-40% range and 40-100%.

fuck
>>
Why is it that the only people who care about trying to study the different intelligence levels of races are also white supremacists

makes you think
>>
>>2352498
No that still doesn't make any sense. The graph is fundamentally flawed. I'm siding with his original contention.
>>
File: ChBfimBU0AALGOs.jpg (44KB, 599x222px) Image search: [Google]
ChBfimBU0AALGOs.jpg
44KB, 599x222px
>>2352502
because to continue being a blank slate libtard you have to deny the reality of race differences in intelligence and pretend the gap doesn't exist?
>>
>>2352583
Holy shit, it gets so bad even the pyramids decide to leave
>>
File: 1440700151717.jpg (84KB, 1000x928px) Image search: [Google]
1440700151717.jpg
84KB, 1000x928px
>>2352590
>>2352583
>>
>>2352502
More pressing: why do self-described promoters of science and people who lambast others for being anti-science ideologues continue to deny human biodiversity?
>>
Why does so much of /his/ fall into the 0% category? Is it because this board is full of left wing virgins?
>>
>>2352608
my sides

This is the funniest thread on 4chan. Nothing makes any sense. I don't know what you mean. That picture with detroit made me confused.
>>
>>2352601

Because the totality of modern scientific research has concluded race does not, in any practical terms, play into intelligence

Meanwhile you are still relying on discredited Nazi doctors and Josef Mengele for your opinions on anthropology
>>
>>2352616
>Because the totality of modern scientific research has concluded race does not, in any practical terms, play into intelligence

You must know something that the vast majority of intelligence researchers don't then, random spotty 4chan virgin
>>
File: 1432578553195.jpg (24KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
1432578553195.jpg
24KB, 420x280px
>>2352616
>race denialist retards unironically browse /his/

neat
>>
>>2352590
kek
>>
>>2352631
>>2352635
All studies say that asians are smarter than whites. White genocide when?
>>
>>2352450

You're sure setting the bar high by going full /pol/tard and not even pretending to have a thoughtful discussion in your shitty thread, OP.
>>
File: 1427968645749.png (108KB, 1237x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1427968645749.png
108KB, 1237x1017px
>>2352639
*east asians

>White genocide when?

y tho. asians lack SEVERELY in creativity
>>
File: 1481002619426.jpg (24KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
1481002619426.jpg
24KB, 394x458px
>>2352639
>White genocide when?
It's happening this very moment. But slowly.
>>
>>2352639
>if you accept there are race differences in intelligence, it must IMMEDIATELY be followed by genocidal tendencies

holy shit, why are lolberals such loose canons?
>>
>>2352502
I mean, in a political climate where the left blames everything on institutional racism and le privilege, it's pretty fucking important to know that there are genuine biological reasons society ends up with black people on the bottom every time
>>
>>2352371
>opinion in the title
>arguing with opinions
>>
>>2352664
>every time
Please, give other examples.
>>
File: 1469399059478.jpg (53KB, 212x363px) Image search: [Google]
1469399059478.jpg
53KB, 212x363px
>>2352645
>East Asia is closer to Africa and than Europe according to this
>>
>>2352687
Europe, North America, North Africa, Central and Southern America. Every multiracial country hates niggers
>>
>>2352788
You forgot South Africa.
>>
>>2352658
Of course. There needs to be more place for the asian masterrace. I mean its for the betterment of humanity,right?
>>
>>2352639
It's not like we expect blacks to just kill themselves once it's been proven that they're less capable.

We'll help them do it ourselves.

So if it turns out Asians are more capable than Caucasians, it's up to them to make us die. I say let them try, see how far they get :^)
>>
>>2352502
Why would blacks be interested in proving their inferiority?
>>
>>2352646
I didn't know whites were being honest-to-God displaced, sterilized or killed in camps. There would be forcing "whites" to stop using their language, but there's not a single one, so add that in would be retarded.

>"Muh replacement population."

It has happened everywhere else too, get over it.
>>
>>2352788
Do they hate niggers or black people? Is this based around IQ or violent behavior? even then there are differences world wide for certain populations and immigrant groups.
>>
>>2352371
>emilkirkegaard
a reputable source
>>
File: 1478638052777.png (87KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478638052777.png
87KB, 1000x600px
>>2352371
>intelligence is racial
false
Persons with a 100 IQ of every race are equal, genetically. Precisely because IQ is genetic.

I don't see why we need to give blacks a hard time, when whites have lower averages than Asians and generally give low IQ people a pass just because their racial average is slightly higher. Just look at the overlap.
>>
>>2352838
blacks who do better than niggers and dumb whites can prove their superiority? I don't know why anons forget that IQ data also states this. Anons just seem to jump to >All them must die
unironically and ironically.
>>
>>2353133
>I don't know why anons forget that IQ data also states this. Anons just seem to jump to >All them must die
>unironically and ironically.
I know why.
It's because people look at the IQ data with a political agenda and draw conclusions that cannot be found in the IQ data.

Take Obama as an example. He's most certainly more clever than Trump. Obama is a professor in law while Trump has a bachelor's degree in business. Take Michelle who has a Juris doctor from Harvard and Melania who dropped out of university in Slovenia after 1 year of learning about arts.

Finally IQ is correlated with academic success more so than it is with income. Ironically poor Baron.
>>
>>2353133
If it were up to me I'd have no problem ridding the world of dumb people, black or white. But I know for certain that no black would be on board with genociding most of their race.
>>
>>2353149
>and Melania who dropped out of university in Slovenia after 1 year of learning about arts.
To be fair, there was no reason for her to continue.
>>
>>2353151
Most of your race too, really. There's no way a person with a 150 IQ isn't genetically superior to a person with a 130 IQ who got their score at the third try.
There's too many people anyway.

Reminds me of an Alex Jones phase where he would claim 170 IQ scientists were planning to kill of almost everybody.
>>
>>2353167
>Most of your race too, really
Clearly that would depend on the exact criteria for what constitutes being "dumb", and I said nothing that would allow you to guess mine, so that's a kind of irrelevant point.
>>
>>2353167
Oh and by the way 130 or 150 isn't that big of a difference. Anything above, say, 125, and personal characteristics become more relevant in determining success than IQ.
>>
In fifty years genetically modified babies will available and computer-assisted brains too. Everyone will be as intelligent as he can afford, and so it will become a social issue relevant to social sciences.
>>
>>2353186
It's irrelevant what your race is. You can be Ashkenazi Jew and most of you will still have to go if we are into genocide.

And you are right it depends on the criteria a point which I basically replied to preemptively.
Your post wasted time.
>>2353191
Not a waste at least.
It's very arguable what you are saying if we are actually measuring intelligence.
Success is not the same as intelligence.
>>
File: 1479214704173.jpg (507KB, 1080x987px) Image search: [Google]
1479214704173.jpg
507KB, 1080x987px
I would respect Human Biodiversity theorists more if they didn't make shit up on the fly, like pic related.

All of that stuff is on the very fringe/edge of academia, and lacks the necessary politically unbiased reasoning for it to be accepted for studies. 90% of it is "muh IQ scores!!111"
>>
>>2353186
Even for 100 quota, if you aren't east Asian or European, you'd still have to have cull most of your race.
>>
>>2353202
It's politics what they engage in.
Most of them don't even accept that Asians are smarter on average. This should be an absolute fact withing that framework.

It's a mess and basically an excuse to be against race mixing, because human biodiversity will allegedly go away (it won't). There's no implications race mixing is bad if you look at the IQ data. Or any other scientific data. If a smart person has a kid with a dumb person the result is how it is, regardless of races.
>>
>>2353197
>You can be Ashkenazi Jew and most of you will still have to go if we are into genocide.
Complete non fucking sequitur what the fuck are you even on about.

>Your post wasted time.
Your waste of time wasted time.

>Success is not the same as intelligence.
I never even implied anything of the sort.

Work on your reading comprehension, holy shit.

>>2353216
Yeah but he was arguing that you'd have to kill of most whites.
>>
>>2353216
>IQ quota
The differentiation should be done based on genetics. Just because the black white IQ gap is 47% genetic doesn't mean some other groups aren't underperforming because of things other than genes. Indians are an example. No way their average potential is lower than black Americans.
>>
>>2353225
>>You can be Ashkenazi Jew and most of you will still have to go if we are into genocide.
>Complete non fucking sequitur what the fuck are you even on about.
Are you new or dumb? You just said it would matter what your racial group is. And I said it wouldn't matter because even if you belonged to the smartest group, most would still have to go.

Also ofc most whites would have to go too. 100 IQ is far too dull and low. Also I actually never mentioned whites. I said "your race".
>>
>>2353239
I honestly have no idea what the fuck you're on about, so let me just reiterate what's been going on:

I said
>most of blacks would have to die if we were to remove the dumb

And you said
>most of anyone will have to go, even Ashkenazi fucking jews with what, 120 iq?

To which I replied
>that would depend on your criteria of what's dumb

To which you just sperged out.

Are you just going on off the assumption that my criteria for "dumb" is "anything below 115" or some shit?

Also
>calling someone new for (supposedly) losing an argument
Do you lack any kind of awareness of the word "new" and its usage?
>>
>>2353229
>inb4 poolnloo compilation image
>>
>>2353243
>To which I replied
>>that would depend on your criteria of what's dumb
>To which you just sperged out.
Read the original post I made.
>below 115
And no thats's not my assumption at all. It should be clear from my posts.
>new
Called you new because you came across as someone who was clueless about Jewish IQ.

You have no idea what 'the fuck' I'm on about because you are stupid.

What do your parents do?
>>
>>2353229
>Indians
What else could be causing it?
>>
>>2353274
Iodine deficiencies, lead in water, poor education, poor nutrition, poor hygiene resulting in diseases. Obviously conditions are suboptimal. Those are some things that could be behind that. Plus the biggest value for heritability of IQ is at 80%. There's room there.
>>
>>2353274
the same thing that caused the Americans and Scandis to rise 15+ points in

>The Dutch data proved the existence of unknown environmental factors so potent that they account for 15 of the 20 points gained. The hypothesis that best fits the results is that IQ tests do not measure intelligence but rather a correlate with a weak causal link to intelligence.

http://psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/0033-2909.101.2.171
>>
>>2353253
You still make no sense.

Why would you say that most of everyone, even a people whose IQ is 120, would be removed, if we set to remove dumb people.

How else can this shit be interpreted other than your criteria for stupidity being approximately 120 IQ?
>>
>>2352371
Never
As a large part of intellegence is knowledge based, gene exspression is shaky, and a high level of interbreeding between populations any measure claiming to represent that is complete pseudoscience.
Let alone paeloanthroplogy, lmao.
>>
File: asiansuperior.jpg (2KB, 125x98px) Image search: [Google]
asiansuperior.jpg
2KB, 125x98px
>>2352645
>asians lack SEVERELY in creativity
Oh, lol.

Asian research institutions aren't well established. Most Asian intellectual capital goes into industry. Japan alone makes more patents than all of Europe combined yearly, and the average Korean is something like 6-10x more innovative per capita than the average Euro.

52% of American patents are by non residents

Have you taken a look at who writes those "American" and "Canadian" citations?

Not to mention, look at the TOP citations, almost all Asians in the hard sciences.

https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UJChSoIuvTUJ.2016

https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2016

https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=phy&view_op=list_hcore&venue=ey6hLIMB9w4J.2016
>>
What were the cultural factors behind this?
>>
File: checkyourself.png (12KB, 1200x76px) Image search: [Google]
checkyourself.png
12KB, 1200x76px
>>2353513
People being "intellectual fatties", ie. taking stuff at face value instead of spending 10 sec to look it up.
>>
>>2353513
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/kids-and-animals-who-fail-classic-mirror/
>>
>>2353362
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>2353536
>however there has been some controvercy
Controversy being it lead science into a politically inconvenient conclusion, hence there must be something wrong with the method, because there is no way reality could be politically inconvenient, right? If something points towards such conclusions, there must be some mistake at play, clearly.

Just look at the guy who dared to suggest:
>There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so.

Instead of any two way dialogue he was merely stumped out of existence. That's why the scientific community would rather dismiss any method that would prove there is a difference in cognitive capabilities across various ethnicities than deal with the politics of such a statement. IQ also came under a shitstorm as soon as people started realizing how politically incorrect the measurements turned out to be.

Science will rather just ignore the issue alltogether than try and risk hurting the feelings of the feeble.
>>
>>2353750
Literally everything you discussed had been attacked with reasoned arguments. Plenty of people have had a two way dialogue. But I understand the need for the victim complex and to reject any reasonable retort as SJW pandering.
>>
>>2353750
>politically inconvenient conclusion
>he says as he ignores the link containing the researcher's direct answer to his original question

the kenyan kids recognized themselves, that's all that matters, here's another one

https://digest.bps.org.uk/2010/10/01/cross-cultural-reflections-on-the-mirror-self-recognition-test/

read these threads from top to bottom before you post in them, pol scout
>>
>>2352371
They already did and have since debunked outdated theories. You're late to the party.
>>
>>2353769
>the kenyan kids recognized themselves, that's all that matters
They did not. They stood, appalled. It was just assumed that they understood that they were looking at themselves, but that "there must've been some cultural differences at play for them not reacting to the mark."

Just read this bullshit and tell me this has any merit as an actual explanation:
>The difference is not about when the children develop self-awareness or empathy, Mitchell says. Rather, it has to do with their social conditioning. Kids raised in interdependent cultures learn from the earliest games they play how to be part of a group.
>"They aren't supposed to look different so when they see that mark they're stunned," he says.
>Meanwhile, children raised to be independent are taught games that emphasize how they are separate and unique.

They don't go into detail what exactly they mean by "interdependent" or "independent" nor how exactly they determined the inherent differences between what kinds play here or there. They just create an ad hoc solution, a vague mumble jumble, to find a way around the obvious fact that the children in Kenya failed so unexpectedly badly.

Can it be cultural? Maybe. Have they sufficient proof to jump to such a conclusion? Not according to this article. So why did they make the jump? To avoid potentially inconvenient truths and a shitstorm.

>>2353767
Most of the "dialogue" has been attributing to environment anything that proves there being a difference, just as with the above example.
>>
>>2353801
What kids play*
>>
>>2353801
>Most of the "dialogue" has been attributing to environment anything that proves there being a difference, just as with the above example.

Considering this was the case with the Dutch, Scandinavians, Americans, and many other Europeans it makes sense that it would apply to others like the Indians as well
>>
>>2353813
What exactly are you referring to?
>>
>>2353202
I have never in my life head anyone ever make the argument that how women act in Southern and Eastern Europe is something to strive for. And I've been shitposting here for years.

Or is it just fun to draw angry irrational people and imagine up all kinds of stupid shit they'd be saying?
>>
File: 21423632513512.png (7KB, 122x209px) Image search: [Google]
21423632513512.png
7KB, 122x209px
>>2352371
Either a very long time, or never.

Considering the myriad of confounding variables (i.e nutrition, education, culture and so on),
it seems that a highly stringent test unlike one yet seen would need to be developed to take measure of racialist features.

In any case, it seems at least to me that it would be a waste of time to pursue this sort of study unless chaff can be sifted through easily.
Looking at genes solely is rather stubborn considering the varieties of actual salient factors that we do understand and can alter.
>>
>>2353801
i love how you are making this racial when some of the american or Canadian kids were not necessarily white. W Its almost if you were shilling for your own retarded political biases...
>>
>>2353935
>scientific study of children in the 70s
>having anyone but caucasian subjects
pick one
>>
>>2353801
They can have a lower IQ average and still recognize themselves in the mirror. Those two are not mutually exclusive.

Also they could have been appalled and frozen and still able to recognize themselves. Of course it can be up to culture of upbringing if the child touches the paper or not and how it reacts. I have to take the word of the researcher who made the study on this one. Since they actually conducted the study and observed the children.

You are denying parts of the paper that don't fit your agenda right now.

Here's a few truths, that contradict the idea that Kenyans are much much later to develop self awareness.

Kenyans are human, like it or not - that's the reality. It's the species they belong to.
Also, blacks in general allegedly mature earlier. This has been observed with IQ as well and proposed as to why the IQ gap between whites and blacks in America increases with time.
>>
>>2353819
Not him, but he's referring to the contents of this thread.

Read it before you drop the redpills and you will understand.
>>
>>2353149
Doesn't Mrs Trump speak six languages or something?
>>
>>2353054
"No"
>>
>>2353130

Isn't the "blacks" based on us blacks that are mongrels?
>>
>>2353054
Nothing to do with direct violence or language. Read up on the legal definition of genocide.

>It has happened everywhere else too, get over it.
And nowhere was anyone ever okay with it. Everyone resisted it. And it's natural to resist it.

Of course you wouldn't say that to native Americans.
>>
>>2354806
N-no be progressive and get over it you white shitlord!
>>
>>2352601
Because they know enough about science and academia to see through this kind of bullshit.

>>2352664
>I mean, in a political climate where the left blames everything on institutional racism and le privilege
They do not, you just have a victim complex like the rest of /pol/.

>>2352664
>>2352788
>reasons society ends up with black people on the bottom every time
They wind up at the bottom because most of the world has been profoundly effected by imperialist European powers who had a vested interest in making sure their primary source of manual labor stayed in manual labor.
>>
>>2354806
>Legal definition of genocide:
>"Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

>(a) Killing members of the group;

>(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

>(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

I don't see anything of what you are implying.

>Of course you wouldn't say that to native Americans.

I would because, at this point, the actual genocide happened hundreds of years ago and that shouldn't be relevant to the discussion unless we are specifically playing the "Genocide Olympics" (and, even then, so far the prize would be a tie between the arabs, the mongols, with the genocide suffered by the native americans placed at the third place).
>>
>>2354878
People don't want to become minorities in their own homelands, they don't want to lie down and take it, why should they?

Being a minority is inherently bad. Have you ever taken a course on intersectionality?
>>
>>2354806
>white genocide is real
lol
immigrants 'replacing' non existent white people is not a genocide
it's not replacement, there's place enough

i don't want random third worlders who have no place here, but let's live in reality please
>>
>>2354878
C loosely fits under what's happening, alongside the "mental element" which is present.

You could perhaps argue also for D.

>I would because, at this point, the actual genocide happened hundreds of years ago
Yes. Their genocide is over (most of which was diseases, may I remind you).

Now the question that arises is: would you have said "big deal, happened before elsewhere too, get over it" while it was still going on?
>>
>>2352601
Why do you retards use the word """human biodiversity""" to disguise psuedoscientific notions of social Darwinism?
Anthropology and ethno-ecology both study human biodiveristy but don't put them into a hierarchal postion.
And study human biodiversity in the form of Socio-ecological beta/gamma diversity instead of treating the alpha diversity of the entire species and autistically trying to use it to confirm psuedoscientific notions of racial superiority.
Because human biodiversity is like the biodiversity of different apple strains.
So fuck off with your pseudoscience and cryptic nazism.
>>
>>2354894
Seems like genocide to me. Once Abdul and Makwambe outnumber you two to one they'll start making it formal by gunning you down in the streets. In fact they already do, while cashing welfare cheques to boot!
>>
File: jaffe-memo.png (119KB, 1110x855px) Image search: [Google]
jaffe-memo.png
119KB, 1110x855px
>>2354894
It conforms, genocide doesn't have to outright.
working women and contraception also play a role, which is why they are spreading as norms globally, to bring down the birth rates where it actually matters.
>>
>>2354898
It doesn't at all.

If you are white living in the Western world you can easily have 3 kids and take care of them if you aren't a bum. The conditions are very good.
>>
>>2354901
I wonder what it's like to be in your shoes to unironically consider Australian Aboriginals and Japanese people to be of the same mental ability it must be truly exhausting.
>>
File: image.gif (676KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
676KB, 160x240px
>>2354910
Genocide=\= extinction
Also please try to justify "white" as an entity. That's a god damn catagorical group that only exists as a rhetorical device to help humans explain the world in language.
Naive reductionists gtfo my board.
>>
File: Pew_Muslim_European_Population.png (42KB, 560x506px) Image search: [Google]
Pew_Muslim_European_Population.png
42KB, 560x506px
>>2353202
>Seems like genocide to me.
>seems
kay

Read these 3 posts. It's funny.
>>2354910
>>2353202
>>2353848

>>2354901
Hbd is a political movement. They do not look at the race science objectively.
>>
>>2354919
>whites are going extinct
Maybe in 200 years.
Maybe. And this is being fair to pol.
>>
>>2354912
>The conditions are very good.
No the in fact are not, as proven by the simple fact that kids aren't being had.

The way you infer whether the conditions are good for a flowers growth is by observing whether any actual growth takes place. If there's no growth, then you have your answer.

>>2354894
What exactly constitutes "replacement" you? Your neighbor John being taken away and literally replaced with a third world nigger with the same name?

Fact is local populations are declining and the only reason the overall population stays the same is due to immigration.

That is literally as close to replacement as you can get with human groups.
>>
>>2354923
they'll be minoritized once all the boomers expire.
>>
>>2352498
Of what, people who responded. Out 228. This graph is fucking gross. Nice try, but this only provides information on percentages of people who responded based on mixed genetics. It's laughable without source material!
>>
>>2354933
How many "intelligence researchers" do you suppose exist? There aren't 7 billion of them. 228 is a perfectly representative sample.
>>
>>2354917
Why would you think I belive that?
Also do you not get that human brain structure is shaped by its environment? Eco-evo-devo, and all human cognition is aquired by experience?
You're an idiot, and you only believe psuedoscientific notions of social Darwinism because racial superiority is the only superiority you can aquire. So you cling to it to feed your malnourished ego, you subtle narcissist.
>>
>>2354923
I've never said that.
I'm saying that genocide is an intentional result of actions of agents.
The "white genocide" you're describing is an emergent extinction event.
And white isn't a thing, it's a description.
>>
>>2354941
Prove it. Show me an aboriginal raised in Japan attaining a Japanese level of mental acuity. I'll wait.
>>
>>2354929
>No the in fact are not, as proven by the simple fact that kids aren't being had.
Statement that proves you don't care about reality and just want your biases confirmed.
You'll have to "settle" for a non-virgin or something.

Get packing.

Also that's an example with John of a replacement that's wrong. If it's not violent and genocidal then idgaf.
>>2354931
Unsupported by the data.

>people thinking they are being genocided
I think it's just being a spoiled person who has never really been threatened who would believe that. Or the natural response people have to pretend their lives are hard. Or just enjoying being a victim. Not really sure.
>>
>>2354950
Millions of Africans and Arabs aren't exactly making their way into Europe by accident.
>>
>>2353133
How about trailer trash and neo-"not"zis have to prove they are smarter. I want hard facts. More white people are on welfare than blacks. Stupid white countries are letting immagrants in at such an alarming rate that there is no chance for integration into society. Which means economic and political collapse. Dumb white people are at the root of the feminism and sjw ignoramus phenomenon.

So tell me again how you white fucks are smarter?
>>
>>2354958
Kids aren't being had in the numbers that would ensure a lasting future. Guess what, my plant analogy stands. If the plant goes extinct after a few cycles then obviously the conditions for its growth were not met and it went extinct. How is it so hard to understand?

Replacement doesn't have to be violent for it to be replacement rofl

If you don't care, good for you. But I have feeling that not only do you not care, you would actually actively oppose those that would care. Meaning that you do care, very much so, just that your opinion is of the opposite end.
>>
>>2354960
>fuck up the entire middle east
>refugees happen
>have to take asylum seekers that fulfill requirements
>confound immigrants with refugees, because living affluent western life so who cares

No, it's a conspiracy by the kikes
Yeah, we are being literally genocided by them.

So the solution is genociding the muslims in europe, duh, or replacing them whatever.
>>
>>2354957
Fuck off retard
>>
>>2354973
What hand did Germany play in the destabilization of Syria? Why does the EU "have to" take in a single refugee? Who said anything about genociding Muslims or the kikes?

You're an emotionally fueled moron.
>>
>>2353274
India sucks . And they don't care. Fuck them. I'd rather have black people than hindus. Eat the cows if you're starving. Wtf is wrong with those people!
>>
>>2354991
You got #btfo
>>
>>2352645
*posts the "human accomplishment" infrographic*
>>
>>2354992
they make their way to germany

and you are right
america should take ALL of them

ps
>playing dumb
go ask pol what we should do to the muslims, that's who
>>
>>2354960
Oh I forgot, it was da joos
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 224x225px
>>2354996
>mfw BTFO by /pol/
>>
>>2355001
Why shouldn't all Muslims and Africans be deported from Europe though?

Don't give me the jobs argument either, most of them do not work and we are about to enter an automation crisis anyway.
>>
>>2355007
because European have to be ethnically homogenized and abandon all cohesion
>>
>>2355003
Merkel isn't Jewish. Who said anything about the Jews?

Eu technocrats seem to be working over time to destroy anything distinctly European about Europe though. Objective fact.
>>
>>2355007
>Why shouldn't all Muslims and Africans be deported from Europe though?
Because most of them are legal, have lived here for years and generations.

>>2354992
Above is your example of 'who'. The lack of awareness on you guys.

>Don't give me the jobs argument either, most of them do not work and we are about to enter an automation crisis anyway.

Most of them are not NEETs actually. A third of uk doctors are foreign born. This is a common theme throughout western europe. There are pros and cons.

Either way deporting people based on race alone is detrimental. And potentially an actual genocide. Unlike the genocide you, personally, are a victim of.
>>
>>2354917
I wonder what it's like to be in your shoes to unironically consider people from a desert wasteland and people from a temperate, green arable land to have had the same chance to develop, it must be truly exhausting.
>>
>>2353513
>>2353536
>>2353560
>>2353750
>hurr durr mirror test
Are you seriously arguing that those african children are dumber than chimpanzees? You're just sabotaging your own stance. The IQ test you cite show an 8-12 point difference max, and yet the mirror test would indicate that you're dealing with a literal vegetable.
>>
File: image.png (204KB, 699x1459px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 699x1459px
>>2355015
>wahhhh things are changing
>this is literally genocide
>help us zombie hitler
>>
>>2355019
it's ethnic cleansing if they stay or leave. you just picked the other's side xenophile.
>>
>>2354898
>C gita under the criteria

No it fucking doesn't, you mongrel.
>>
>>2355019
So what? French have lived in France for thousands of generations, Algerians have lived for two. And the vast majority of them aren't doctors. They bring nothing to the table except for ethnic tensions and salafi Islam. This isn't about two or three hundred doctors it's about Paris looking like Darfur.
>>
>>2355029
Not according to the data.

>xenophile
Yeah, I'm not in favor of genociding based on race. Call me an ethnomasochist and a cuck, pol scout.
>>
>>2354940
Arbitrary!

Still it doesn't relay anything more than a circular argument!
>>
>>2354965
Yup. Caucasians are doing it to themselves!
>>
>>2355039
>So what?
The French haven't lived there for thousands of generations. Human lifespan is about 80 years in France. The 'who was here first' is not the argument I'm making. There's people alive who were born in France and know nothing else.

Vast majority aren't doctors, but you said we would be deporting based on race. You are sort of contradicting yourself there. Western European healthcare is very dependent on immigrant labor.

Are you american?
>>
>>2355027
Gorillas pass it but they just run to a corner and take off the mark.

Also what can be considered a response is vague like how my above example isn't considered a positive response. Looking at the mirror and doing nothing but just looking but no investigation isn't a response even if the subject recognizes it as itself.
>>
>>2355010
White people created this!
>>
>>2355070
>I-it's not about generations I swear
France belongs to the French, I don't care how many Abduls work for the NHS Nigel we can surely do without them.
>>
>>2355085
You don't have to be white to be french.
I thought you guys cared about assimilating immigrants and weren't for multiculti.

Turns out it's just an excuse talking point to be in favor of unwarranted violence.
>>
>>2355028
If you don't care either way why do you care that some people do care?

Really makes me think.
>>
>>2355097
>you don't have to be white to be French
That's wrong though!

Nobody actually believes that shit deep down, not even the most committed open borders leftist.
>>
>>2355098
>why do you care
>don't you dare challenge my posts
You are under the delusion you are being genocided in this moment.
>>
>>2355108
When Abdul is slicing your neck you still won't consider it genocide.
>>
>>2355105
You don't have to believe in open borders to believe in that. Immigration is not the same as open borders. This is just basics.

A lot of assumptions you are making.
>>
>>2355105
well.. I mean if you are born in France then
>>
>>2355110
>You're an emotionally fueled moron.
Ctrl-f it if need be

How did you feel when the guy in Canada turned out to be white? Bet you were feeling pretty unpleasantly surprised.
>>
>>2355124
Why would I be unpleasantly surprised? Muslims have been terrorizing white people for decades, it's good they got a taste of their own medicine.

A mosque getting shot up every time a terrorist attack happened. Imagine that...something tells me "moderate" Abdul would be much more willing to rat out his Salafi Imam and where his "refugee relief fund" money is going if that became more common place.
>>
>>2353750

The issue is where do you draw the line? We will go with the argument that "race" plays into "human value".

Fine.

What parts of the DNA code are we talking about writing laws against? Will these people be forcibly sterilized? Or placed into death camps?

What happens if you vote for racial/DNA laws, and then YOU come up positive for undesirable DNA?

Don't think just because you have white skin, that will protect you. It won't.

There are plenty of people who look white that will turn up positive for genes commonly associated with being asian, african, russian, or even being a New Yorker.

What happens if you turn up positive for New Yorker "race" DNA? I'll tell you: You get sterilized or you get sent to an extermination camp.

Let's even get outside the idea of race. Why not just sterilize anyone with the gene for certain types of mental illness or certain types of cancers? Even if those genes don't express themselves in that person. Again, you suddenly show up as positive for undesirable DNA.

What happens when one of these DNA testing facilities gets compromised, starts creating fake DNA test results, and MILLIONS of innocent people who have "pure" DNA are sterilized or sent to death?

DNA and race are complex. It goes FAR beyond facial and skin and behavioral characteristics.

Lastly, who gets to decide who lives and dies based on DNA or race? And how the FUCK are they deciding what is good DNA or the "bad race"?

What happens if their definitions are intertwined with 40% - 60% of the population?

This is the path of madness.
>>
>>2355143
you aren't really helping them by grounding your policy in the unreal. Their cognitive differences have to incorporated into the social engineering.
>>
>>2355134
>Muslims have been terrorizing white people for decades
Reverse is also true. And more so.
If we are going by group and social justice and not individual justice that is - which you are in favor of as admitted by you.

Also, don't pretend you weren't a little shaken to have a white terrorist, in Justin Canada of all places, just after the Trump Muslim ban. And on top of that the suspect in the beginning was some Muslim who was actually a witness.
Anyway you'll pretend, I won't believe you though. Based on our little chat.
>>
>>2355143
why does acknowledging that negros tend to be dull and Asians tend to be scrawny always turn into debates about sterilization with you people

are white people always one academic paper away from sterilizing all non whites in the eyes of a non white!
>>
>>2355143
>asking hard questions
Lolno we just kill niggers and pretend we're as smart as asians
>>
>>2355165
>playing dumb
pol is openly natsoc/white nationalsit or whatever the new term is

we are on 4chan remember and pol is the biggest conduit for stormfront propaganda currently
>>
>>2355183
Non whites are worried about a series of academic papers being published leading to their mass sterilization while whites are afraid of becoming minorities in their own homelands. Look out a window and tell me which one is closer to reality.

Really simmers my soups.
>>
>>2355165

Why? Because it's a slippery slope. When times get bad, war breaks out, an economic crisis hits, people tend to divide by "race".

It happens in jail and prison all the time where the conditions of war and poverty are simulated.

So if you don't have an educated populace, and bad times hit, then some moron will come to power who thinks the "Washington DC race" caused the war and must be exterminated.

Imagine testing positive for "Washington DC race DNA", and then being sent to a fucking death camp because of the mistakes of people in Washington DC.

You could die, millions of people could die from that line of thinking.

In fact millions of people HAVE died and been executed because of that reasoning.
>>
>>2355197
Neither?
>>
>>2355197

What happens if you test positive for non-white DNA? Where do you draw the line?

Visual skin color?

What happens if someone in power wants to push the line BEYOND just visual skin color?
>>
>>2355203
I hate to break it to you Jamal but if a real economic crisis hit a large multicultural city like London or Paris would immediately revert to the worst kind of race based tribalism regardless of any propaganda for or against the existence of race.
>>
Love the leftist strawmen.

>oh so you buy the substantial scientific evidence on the heritability of intelligence and substantial differences between groups separated for thousands of years, you must want genocide!!!

The more reasonable response is: wow, maybe race based quotas for college admissions, government posts, and corporate leadership are flawed in there ignore large gaps in relevant abilities that vary with race.
>>
>>2355197
there's more people who want to fuck with minorities than there is minorities
maybe not mass sterilization, but you get the idea

the point was a guy asked 'why do you talk about this' i explained why, you didn't respond to what i said just posted something convenient
>>
>>2355217
>>oh so you buy the substantial scientific evidence on the heritability of intelligence and substantial differences between groups separated for thousands of years, you must want genocide!!!
Maybe we have that view because /pol/ children are constantly calling for that very thing?
>>
>>2355217
>strawmen
it's not a strawman it's a belief held by half this site that blacks are inherently subhuman even though the bell curves overlap and should consequently be somehow removed either by quaranteeing them in their own 'country' or just getting rid of them - the entire point of racial homogeneity talk and white nationalism
how do you think you get to racial homogeneity, you have to get rid of a few races

and we are on this site, so it's not a strawman
>>
>>2355213

Trust me, my friend, I know.

Still there's a reason why we educate those who are intelligent against race based tribalism.

Even if shit gushes over during times of poverty or war, there's still an intelligent person there to put a cap on it at some point.

Exp: Goebbels wanted to execute people for having larger "jewish" noses and sought out filmmakers who would help him create that type of propaganda. He funded and produced a film demonizing the "jewish race" and was going to have make-up artists place a prosthetic nose on an actor.

The actor and make-up artist would not cooperate. What Goebbels was doing was madness.

German filmmakers realizing it would lead to the deaths of innocent millions refused to demonize people just for having a large "jewish" nose.
>>
>>2355230

Exactly this. What I'm seeing is madness.
>>
>>2355233
Is Zionism implicitly pro genocide of non Jews? No? Then why does white nationalism have to be?
>>
>>2355208

You're a moron.

Demographers have been predicting Whites being a minority in the US and Western Europe since the mid 1990s.

It's even more established than global warming.

This was being published in left leaning news papers 16 years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
>>
>>2355233
you let them have their enclaves, New York City was clannish and everybody got along when it was equal and opposite forces. Now it is uneven.
>>
>>2352837
Not happening. Do you know how much asia loves hitler? Asians are literally having plastic surgery in an attempt to look whiter
>>
>>2355236
is this story true
>>2355244
for very obvious reasons
white countries aren't 100% white

about zionism, palestinians would agree
>>
>>2355244

You have people pushing for mass sterilization programs for those who have any trace of "non white DNA".

Not far removed for sterilizing anyone who has any trace of "New Yorker DNA".
>>
>>2355241
>>2355233

Yeah but in the real world Whites will be minorities everywhere but Eastern Europe by the close of the century.

There are government mandated programs that give out jobs based on race.

And who feels threatened?
>>
>>2355245
>2050
Aah, yes. SURE.

But the birth rates have changed since then. And will change. Besides attitudes towards immigration are changing.
>>
>>2355253
>There are government mandated programs that give out jobs based on race.
In america.
>>
>>2355255

And carbon emissions will fall with cold fusion technology...
>>
>>2355255
>If you stopped all immigration today, just by virtue of birth rates, this is going to be a browner country.-Barack Obama
http://www.npr.org/2016/12/19/504998487/transcript-and-video-nprs-exit-interview-with-president-obama
>>
>>2355265
>america
whites and hispanics
hispanics are 60% spaniard and 40% native american
some brown people indeed
>>2355264
>am making an analogy because these two things are symmetrical and i really want to tie global warming in
>>
File: his_more_pol_than_pol.jpg (53KB, 1304x199px) Image search: [Google]
his_more_pol_than_pol.jpg
53KB, 1304x199px
>>2352371
>How long do you think it will take for social scientist...
Putting "history" in your topic title does not magically convert it from /pol/ to /his/.

Never mind the question as to what exactly a "social scientist" is.

Medical science and anthropology is fully cognizant of racial differences, and indeed, depends on them, and refining them. There is no SJW science conspiracy preventing scientific advancement or scientific blindness to racial differences. Genetic racial markers are a thing, and tracking them as to relate to both inherited changes and vulnerability to disease, and creating certain therapies, are all among the things science discovers and applies every day.

Never mind how ultimately flawed the assumptions behind your graph are, and the fact that few scientists take non-neural based psychology very seriously. IQ tests are psychometry, ie. psychology, not hard science, which would be more interested in the average number of neural interconnections and the like, rather than an arbitrary test where the results can vary wildly based on how many luminosity games you've played, or what you ate that morning.

And lastly, before you start to use racial intelligence as the standard for the right to existence, human rights, or what not - you should stop to think that whites aren't even in the top three most intelligent races. Clearly we should all be wiped out to make way for the Asians and Jews.

I'd direct you to >>>/sci/ - but no, go straight back to where you came from.
>>
>>2355279
Oh, 8gag raiders, casual pol scouts and even hbd bloggers do not shy away from sci. They are very engaged in their online activism.
>>
>>2355027
Please consider that the age we are talking about is 24 months (as per the research) on average.

Yes. 2 year old babies can easily be dumber than chimpanzees. Is that really so farfetched?
>>
>>2355203
>he thinks education stops humans from acting like the fucking mammals they are in a situation of crisis
hahahahhahahhahHAHHAHAHAHAH

""""Education""""" is but a mindset that only the most civilized and complex of societies can sustain.

The mindset does not survive in any other environment.

When shit breaks loose everyone will revert to being animals and if you can't see it coming then you're in for a wild disappointment about humanity.

Stupid shit.
>>
>>2355305
And this is obviously true only when you have different races.
>>
>>2355312
I'm not sure I see what you're getting at.

I never implied so.
>>
>>2355312
More like language and ethnicity Arab and afghani gangs regularly beat the shit out of each other over drug turf on European streets as it is.
>>
>>2355249

Yes, very. Goebbels produced the film Jud Suss. The film claims Jews:

"It is true that their fathers and grandfathers still lived in ghettoes, but there is no trace left now in their external appearance. Here in the second and third generation, the Aryanisation has reached its zenith. [...] And people lacking in intuition allow themselves to be deceived by this mimicry and regard them as being in truth their equals. Therein lies the dreadful danger, for even these 'civilised' Jews remain foreign bodies in the organism of their hosts, no matter how much their outward appearance may correspond to that of their hosts."

Source:
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=The%20Eternal%20Jew%20(1940%20film)&item_type=topic

An actor during the production refused to take on the nose for both practical and moral reasons. It could have easily have gotten people killed.
>>
>>2355253

The economies of the world are in the process of being repaired. Whites, however you want to define "white race", will soon flourish.

We need jobs and we need money. Once that happens families will start to grow.
>>
>>2355323
yeah, violence between people of the same language and ethnicity is very rare. Almost doesn't happen.
>>2355328
>hosts
So this is where that sort of language originates from. Have seen it a lot from pol-fags. Calling US a host implying Jews are a parasite.
>>2355341
muslim birth rates are higher indeed, but not high enough for them to be a majority in europe by the end of 2100, they don't go above 3/woman for the most part

besides half the immigration in western countries is either completely white like eastern euros and poles or turks
>>
>>2355279

This. 100%
>>
>>2355312

How do you define "race".

Skin color? Facial characteristics? Behavior? Geography?

If so, take red haired Irish. Because of the "Irish Temper Question" they are assigned for sterilization and quarantine.

Then one day you test positive for 15% Irish DNA. Now you're fucked.
>>
>>2355305

Even if shit gushes over during times of poverty or war, there's still an intelligent person there to put a cap on it at some point.
>>
>>2355392
I have my own definition which I haven't perfected yet so I won't share.

btw irish ought to be seen as inferior as per hbd science, but they have red hair(so cool rare and celtic xddddd) so the pol types gives them a pass on their iq's, for some reason
>>
>>2355279
>whites aren't even in the top three most intelligent races
Pls be bait.

There's three races in existence - caucasoid, mongoloid, and negroid.

Jews aren't a race.

You cannot be serious.
>>
>>2355408

>I have my own definition which I haven't perfected yet so I won't share.

The issue is that "race" will always be a hazy definition. The only way "race" can be defined is by finding a certain amount of characteristics (facial characteristics, skin color, behavior, etc.) and then assigning an arbitrary/whimsical cut off point.

This doesn't even get into the issue that "racial" characteristics have NUMEROUS overlap points in the DNA code.

The idea of their being a "white race" is about as accurate as talking about the "Texas race".

Do Texans have a lot of characteristics in common like skin color, behavior, facial characteristics, etc.? Sure they do. But how do you define that from the New York City race or the Catholic race?

DNA and "race" are complex.

Always have, and always will be.
>>
>>2355447
please answer these for me

what race are arabs
what race are hispanics
what race are indians
what race are north africans
what race are native americans
what race are aboriginals
>>
>>2355447
KEK
>>
>>2355450
yep, pretty much
is why you shouldn't be using shit like facial characteristics, those aren't that interesting or relevant
assuming you have knowledge of genetics you can define a naturally smart race, or a naturally strong race, but that's not something we have

race is arbitrary to an extent, the differences are small, but within an american context you can use it to identify a few races - white, black, hispanic etc.
doesn't have to mean those are externally valid to the rest of the world, but they are quite meaningful both socially and in terms of population genetics - for example for a doctor
>>
>>2355404
Not really.

You gotta stop viewing history from the man theory perspective.

Once a war/crisis or whatever has ran its course and the parameters have stabilized, the conditions for resurgence are met and only then will things start going better.

Education is and always will be a mindset that only a very small part of the population will be able to attain, and it will last only as long as the environment allows for it.

High cultural etiquette and and intellectual understanding of things will be the first things to go out the window when it gets grim.

>>2355464
>arabs
Caucasoid.

>hispanics
Caucasoid mixed with native Americans, who are mainly considered to be Mongoloid.

>Indians
Mongoloid.

>North Africans
Caucasoid.

>native americans
Mongoloid is the consensus.

>aboriginals
I have no idea and I've never read about them. I guess Mongoloid, but honestly they've been inbreeding for such a long time, separate from the rest of the human gene pool, that I wouldn't be surprised if they don't fit into any of the three races.
>>
>>2355495
>>Indians
>Mongoloid.

>>aboriginals
>I have no idea and I've never read about them. I guess Mongoloid, but honestly they've been inbreeding for such a long time, separate from the rest of the human gene pool, that I wouldn't be surprised if they don't fit into any of the three races.

those answers lead me to believe you are new, not that im necessarily disagreeing with the rest of your answers, but those 2 make no sense

indians are kind of brown europeans looking, sort of so they ought to be caucasoid, unless you were thinking about native americans

aboriginals look like blacks with straight hair so probably negroid, by your 3 way classification system
>>
>>2355495
>Education is and always will be a mindset that only a very small part of the population will be able to attain, and it will last only as long as the environment allows for it.

The world has been getting less and less violent, and more and more intelligent for years.

Nuclear weapons have prevented any major World Wars, and will almost certainly continue to do so.

Our understanding of what causes war and poverty has also been getting more sophisticated.

Wars are not conducted over the internet with some spill over into the real world. Considering the mass destruction of the past, this is a good thing.
>>
>>2355522

Edit:
Wars are *now* conducted over the internet
>>
>>2353219
It's the same with leftist claiming "White privilege" when East Asians out perform westerners in western countries, yet there is no "Yellow Privilege"
>>
>>2355522
>The world has been getting less and less violent, and more and more intelligent for years.

He says as Europe is swamped by an unprecedented number of refugees are allegedly fleeing their homes to avoid war.
>>
>>2353750
>Controversy being it lead science into a politically inconvenient conclusion, hence there must be something wrong with the method, because there is no way reality could be politically inconvenient, right? If something points towards such conclusions, there must be some mistake at play, clearly.
Yes, it's all a big conspiracy and non of the reasons provided in the wiki article are in any way valid.
>>
>Someone mentions higher Asian IQ
>MUH CREATIVITY
Every single time

Funny how they are silent about higher Ashkenazi Jew IQ. Don't have the creativity excuse there, do you?
>>
>>2355250
Where do you see that?
>>
>>2355098
I do care, about what is actually happening
White genocide isn't happening
>>
Holy fuck the strawmen in this thread.
>>
>>2355517
>aboriginals look like blacks with straight hair so probably negroid, by your 3 way classification system
No, because abbos are genetically closer to mongoloids than africans. You fucking retard.
This is exactly why no one takes /pol/ talking about "human biodiversity" seriously.
>>
>>2354775
So are the "Hispanics".
>>
>>2355279
I was so hopeful for this board, too.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.