[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matriarchy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 30

File: SCmMFE0.jpg (132KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
SCmMFE0.jpg
132KB, 640x640px
Are there any great historical matriarchal civilizations or cultures?

If not, since females are roughly half the species, why have more nations and cultures *not* been matriarchal?

Would some great past civilizations being matriarchal have made them superior? Perhaps even prevented their collapse or destruction?
>>
How can there be a matriarchal civilization when male teenagers fresh out of puberty can automatically smack around 95% of the female population with ease?
>>
>>2349326
LOOK AT THOSE BOOBS
>>
>random Instagram whores with 9 - 5 jobs regularly btfo professional models
What's the world coming to?
>>
>>2349357
That was always the case. Every time I've gone to the mall I've seen people like that.
>>
>>2349326

> Are there any great historical matriarchal civilizations or cultures?

To my knowledge no.

> Would some great past civilizations being matriarchal have made them superior?

lol no.

Look at the modern West and what happened to it through female influence and now look at Eastern Europe and the Middle East/Africa.

Sure, the West is superior in every way now, but in the event of a civilizational/technological collapse, who do you think would dominate the other?
>>
>>2349326
>matriarchal civilizations
none whatsoever
>cultures
few, all of them irrelevant

>If not, since females are roughly half the species, why have more nations and cultures *not* been matriarchal?
because patriarchal ones are stronger in every possible way

>Would some great past civilizations being matriarchal have made them superior?
no
>Perhaps even prevented their collapse or destruction?
definitely not, if anything it would have hastened their demise
>>
>>2349326
Egypt was fairly matriarchal. Not fully tho.
>>
>>2349326
Minoan, Etruscan, Phoenician, That's about it
>>
>>2349612
Wut...

Could you provide an argument for this?
>>
>>2349482
>Look at the modern West and what happened to it through female influence
Explain.
>>
>>2349632
Hatahepush the She Pharaoh
>>
>>2349632
In terms of property rights, dowries, almost completely equal inheritance laws, at bunch of female Pharaohs.
>>
File: Eurofag-euromale-refugee-fag.jpg (157KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
Eurofag-euromale-refugee-fag.jpg
157KB, 600x953px
>>2349633
Is that really neccesary?
>>
>>2349650
>a man in a male-dominated political and social system acts like that
That picture isn't an argument.
>>
>>2349326
I bet whoever gives her a back massage automacally gets a blowjob in return
>>
>>2349635
How so?

>>2349642
Giving women rights doesn't make it a matriarchy, if that was the case current Western culture would be the biggest matriarchy ever.
>>
>>2349660
if u dont get it youre retarded..
>>
>>2349362
This anon knows.
>>
>>2349680
That's why i said fairly, and not fully.
>>
>>2349326
Amazons tribe and their monarchy. Maybe lesbians will make neoamazonland
>>
>>2349695
Still waiting on the argument.
>>
>>2349703
Those... did not last long.
>>
>>2349710
And are a myth.
>>
>>2349680
Western culture gave women rights, and that seriously harming my country, number of divorces is high, children left only with mothers, hatbands pay alimony while women have sex with another men.
>>
>>2349728
You are exaggerating.
>>
File: picture_of_the_day_640_02.jpg (48KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
picture_of_the_day_640_02.jpg
48KB, 640x409px
>>2349660
>a man in a male-dominated political and social system acts like that

>Germany
>male-dominated political and social system
>>
>>2349728
>>2349728
But those are good things because of muh freedoms which gives everyone depression and lack of fulfillment.
>>
>>2349737
Germany is run by a man.
>>
>>2349704
im not going to make it that easy for you, youll have to understand that picture, which I didnt post, im pretty sure you understand the point, but choose to not, because of butthurtism
>>
>>2349822
>im not going to make it that easy for you
That's called not having an argument.

That picture isn't an argument. Deflecting isn't an argument. When you have one, I'll be here.
>>
>>2349326
Great God in Heaven Lord Jesus Almighty, those are some mighty fine boobs
>>
File: What's Wrong With Feminism.png (125KB, 1344x1263px) Image search: [Google]
What's Wrong With Feminism.png
125KB, 1344x1263px
>>2349633
>Explain.
I'd say "female influence" is a bit too simplistic but the the influence of SJW's, man-hate and like values that many women have adopted while shoving men under the bus and to the wayside; as well as many of them just plain having their heads up their asses has done quite the bit of damage toward society and men
>>2349660
>That picture isn't an argument.
These are
>>2349704
>>2349841
>https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
>https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
>https://whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/
>>
>>2349326
Udderly disgusting.
>>
>>2349747
The Bundespräsident holds no real power
>>
Historically women had more power on the religious side of things than political and military matters. So no matriarchy but they did hold powerful positions in many cultures.
>>
File: IMG_0503.png (243KB, 630x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0503.png
243KB, 630x389px
>>2349913
>Breitbart as an argument
>>
Could somebody explain why women globally developed as a second class until the 20th century?
>>
>>2350003
>I didn't read any of the information you supplied, but it offends me
You shouldn't have left your safe space.

OP, the Mosuo of China are matriarchal. Women are the only ones who can own property and cattle. The largest threat to their way of life is women abandoning their traditional roles as mothers and bread winners and becoming housewives to Han men. Mosuo men are useless. Crime, gambling, and drugs are hilariously prevalent. As they are unable to own property or work on farms due to custom, they just sort of float listlessly, living with their mothers until they die, then they move to their sisters, then they die in the streets when their sisters die. The Mosuo have no concept of marriage, instead they have "Walking Marriages" which are essentially hookups. Children never know their own fathers.
>>
>>2349999
>Historically women had more power on the religious side of thing
Yes, because women have a lot of say in their local mosque, and everyone knows the ecumenical patriarch relies on them all the time.
>>
>>2350035
>thinking Islam and orthodoxy are the beginning of religion
>>
>>2349357
Professional models are just walking manniquins unlike Instagram whores who are more likely to be be constantly hitting the gym just to get shat on by Arabs in Dubai.
>>
>>2349326
No, every matriarchal society either got conquered or never passed tribal grass hut phase.

Look at every matriarchy still in existence today. They live in complete abject poverty and live like tribals.
>>
>>2349326
There was that one greek comedy Assebly women or whatever, that as close as you're going to get.
>>
File: 1_irokesin_03.jpg (228KB, 646x607px) Image search: [Google]
1_irokesin_03.jpg
228KB, 646x607px
>>2349326
The iroquois were matriarchal. They were native living in what is now south east Canada.
>>
DAMN SON THOSE SOME STONKING GREAT TITS
>>
Minoans were matriarchal.
>>
>>2349326
fuck you slutposter!
>>
>>2349913
>I have no pictures of myself from a time period stretching from high school to my late 20’s, save for some randoms others might have taken of me. I have no memories or recollections of my time in high school. I have no stories of parties, girlfriends or wild flings. It’s a time period i wiped from my mind, much like PTSD. The only way i can recall it is if i sit down and think really hard about it. I rarely do because i don’t like feeling like shit for the hell of it.

literally
me
>>
>>2349326
>ctrl+f gensokyo
>0 results found
>>
>>2352544
Not only are you using anime as an example, you picked a fucking terrible anime.
>>
SCYTHIA

t. cyrus the cuck
>>
>>2350383
only because the bros were too busy hunting, playing lacrosse, killing each other, and wrestling eagles

aka real shit
>>
File: Lý_Thái_Tổ.jpg (2MB, 2080x2774px) Image search: [Google]
Lý_Thái_Tổ.jpg
2MB, 2080x2774px
>>2349326
Yes, the Cham.

They were destroyed and subjugated by the big-dick, Confucian Patriarchy that was Ly Dynasty period Vietnam
>>
>>2349326
The Pictish had a peculiar tradition where the dynasty continued from the mother's side rather than the father's side
>>
This picture creates an intense desire within me to commit suicide.
>>
Dravidian culture has always been matriarchal
>>
So far this is the collective wisdom we have on the topic.

Men dominated society is fucked up.

Women dominated society is fucked up even more.

What we have now is society dominated by few men, who wisely dominate all women (by setting trends and spoonfeeding women what they should think), who then in turn dominate rest of the men because many strong willed individuals are broken by lack of pussy.

And pussy>cock in the sex market.

But cock>pussy in overall market.

So you can a) adapt b) become master male and rule over everyone c) die e ) become a spiritual teacher
>>
>>2349326
None have advanced beyond the confines of the Bronze Age.

>>2349632
They've merely had the same rights as the men.
>>
>>2352574

That's just matrilinearity, uncommon but not that strange.
>>2349326
Some south asian societies have a tradition of matrilocality, which means that when a couple marries, the man moves in with his wife's family, and not vice versa as is the norm elsewhere. These societies are still patriarchal, however, and afaik there has never been any evidence of a truly women-led society anywhere or at any time among humans. Our cousins the chimps are typically patriarchial but at least one tribe in south africa is matriarchial and noticeably less violent and more egalitarian than other chimp tribes.
>>
>>2349628

The Minoans seemed to have female-dominated priesthoods but they also had kings and were without doubt patriarchal. Etruscans and Phonecians don't even have prominent female roles in society at all, idk how you concluded that either was matriarchial.
>>
>>2349635

You mean the female who ruled a king (NOT as a queen) and who wore a false beard in all her public appearances and on her statues? THAT Hatshepsut? Egypt was certainly more egalitarian than Greece or the Arabs but patriarchy was deeply rooted in their cultural an religious traditions.
>>
>>2352760
You have something there but you're still tangled up. Try again.
>>
Men and women from ancient times all the way to our time have generally disliked the idea of a woman being in charge, so much so that wars have been started because women were named heirs.

This is still going on today, I'm on the fence about this but a lot of people believe women can't be in charge because they can't control their emotions as good as men, so putting them into positions of power can lead to irrational decisions. Obviously some savages believe that simply because they're physically weaker they shouldn't be leaders.

Military-wise it's counter productive to have female soldiers because they are the ones that breed more people. Even if most of the male population would get obliterated in a war, those few men left can fuck and impregnate all the women, but it doesn't work the other way around.

Society decided that women can't be soldiers or leaders and imposed on them a lifestyle where they'd marry at a young age and spend their life taking care of their family.
>>
>>2349913
>SJW
buzzword, not an argument
>>
>>2349913
>wordpress and breitbart
Is that literally all you have? Any peer-reviewed unbiased sources?
>>
File: sum Matriarchy 4 u.jpg (144KB, 1192x547px) Image search: [Google]
sum Matriarchy 4 u.jpg
144KB, 1192x547px
>>2349326
>>
>>2353082
>going by /pol/ revisions instead of actual anthropology
>ignoring both men and women share the beliefs

>Although an understanding of reproduction and modern medicine is widespread in Trobriand society, their traditional beliefs have been remarkably resilient. For example, the real cause of pregnancy is believed to be a baloma, or ancestral spirit, that enters the body of a woman, and without whose existence a woman could not become pregnant; all babies are made or come into existence (ibubulisi) in Tuma. These tenets form the main stratum of what can be termed popular or universal belief. In the past, many held this traditional belief because the yam, a major food of the island, included chemicals (phytoestrogens and plant sterols) whose effects are contraceptive, so the practical link between sex and pregnancy was not very evident.
Stay in your containment board, hunnie.
>>
>>2353104
>recycled screencaps from /pol/
>le ''he must be from pol'' face

reddits that way kiddo
>>
>>2353079
>buzzword, not an argument
If you really going say that about what I posted I seriously doubt you actually read any of it.
Also
>This level of projection
I actually did post arguments which you'd know if you'd read
>>2353081
>Is that literally all you have? Any peer-reviewed unbiased sources?
I don't know, is all you have not reading my post, and then making another retarded post about how much you didn't read.
Also see
>>2350027
>I didn't read any of the information you supplied, but it offends me
>You shouldn't have left your safe space
If all you're going to do is whine and birch about how offended you are and can't take being disagreed with I don't know what you're even doing here
>>
>>2353203
>Breitbart as a source

Literally the new Huffington post senpai, this isn't rocket science (or maybe it's just alt facts, idk).
>>
>>2353203
*bitch
>>
>>2349326
Because control and power are physical and nature made men stronger.
>>
Prehistoric societies were not "Matriarchal" in the sense of women ruling over men.

Both Friedrich Engels's thesis and Gimbutas of pre-indo european societies as exclusively matrilineal have at least some corroboration with history/anthropology.

What this meant was that children who were products of group marriages passed down from the mothers line and not the father's line, which would not be proven. Because of this property was usually common and rulership was more egalitarian.

There is no proof that women "run" things, but it must have been certainly the case, the held greater power than in Semitic/indo-european societies. The "Great Earth Goddess" myth which seems to be the most common mythological figure in the world, would directly corroborate that a female priesthood would have direct political power, through religion, like in Minoan or pre-Indo Europeans. The fact that Indo-Europeans relied mostly on animal husbandry, passing of power through kingship, division of power to laborers, priests, warriors (therefore no need for female clergy bound to the tribe/earth) seems to corroborate the Gimbutas theory.

Things become more complex when you have leftovers from the pre-Indo European "female led" society/religion, like in Gaulish society were child upbringing was tribal and not dependent, tribal ownership of land, or in the case of Ancient Greece were earth Goddess worship was particularly strong.
>>
>>2353212
>Literally the new Huffington post senpai
Not only is that a false equivalency, Breitbart is spot on about symptoms of feminism ailing aociety in the articles I posted. Your "just the same as HuffPo"argument neither disputes not disproves my post.
>this isn't rocket science
For you, not reading what I posted sure is
>(or maybe it's just alt facts, idk).
As Merriam-Webster has accurately pointed out there's no such thing as an alternative fact, and nothing you've posted has proven my post to be a so called "alt fact" or lie
>>
>>2353252

not dependent on the family*
>>
>>2349326
Pre-Indo-European civilizations were matriarchal. Look at what happened to them.
>>
>>2349737
>thinking political power means shit

the real power is the economic, it manipulates all the other powers, and the top of the cream in terms of money are still all men.
>>
>>2349326
In Paleolite there was a matriarchy
>>
File: IMG_0538.jpg (49KB, 421x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0538.jpg
49KB, 421x634px
According to Josephus (Ant. 8:165–73), the queen of Sheba was the queen of Egypt and Ethiopia, and brought to Israel the first specimens of the balsam, which grew in the Holy Land in the historian's time.[7][21] Josephus (Antiquities 2.5-2.10) represents Cambyses as conquering the capital of Aethiopia, and changing its name from Seba to Meroe.[22] Josephus affirms that the Queen of Sheba or Saba came from this region, and that it bore the name of Saba before it was known by that of Meroe. There seems also some affinity between the word Saba and the name or title of the kings of the Aethiopians, Sabaco.[23]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Sheba
>>
>>2353373

By this """reasoning""", Victorian England was a matriarchy...
>>
File: IMG_0539.jpg (314KB, 1000x1395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0539.jpg
314KB, 1000x1395px
>>2353389
>>
>>2353270
No they weren't, that's a myth made up by literal fiction authors.

>>2353203
>If all you're going to do is whine and birch about how offended you are and can't take being disagreed with I don't know what you're even doing here
Exactly my point, thank you for agreeing with me.
>>
>>2353271
Yeah, and the almost all the people with serious money support Feminism.
>>
>>2353081
If he supported your point of view, you would have accepted an article from the Simple English Wikipedia.
>>
Rome was a little matriarchal. Women didn't have formal power, but they did exert a lot of influence on their politicain husbands and sons and often influence politics through investment. I suppose Britain was matriarchal numerous times when it only had a Queen.
>>
>>2352555

>touhou
>anime
>>
Shaman Princess Pimiko/Himiko sort of was but her brother was probably the one who actually ruled. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himiko
>>
File: VeryRareJPSittingAtTheBeach.jpg (143KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
VeryRareJPSittingAtTheBeach.jpg
143KB, 640x640px
>>2349326
No human society is matriarchal because it would make us extinct.

In a patriarchy women get to choose the males who have won the social game and are at the top of the dominance hierarchy.

That said, humans are too sophisticated to be reduced to a patriarchy/matriarchy dichotomy. We have elements of both chimpanzee(e.g patriarchy) and bonobo culture(matriarchy) within our own culture.
>>
>>2349326
the basques used to be matriarchal, that´s why they never developed a state despite being a nation
>>
>>2353864
>In a patriarchy women get to choose the males who have won the social game and are at the top of the dominance hierarchy.

God you faggots are fucking stupid. You realize loserly janitors and 30 yr old fuckups scrubbing tires regularly get/are married right?
>>
>>2353932
>You realize loserly janitors and 30 yr old fuckups scrubbing tires regularly get/are married right?

So what?

The women they marry aren't lawyers or doctors.
>>
>>2349913
You don't get it. None of these whiners gets it. If you've resorted to philosophizing about how women and society in general is unfair then you have lost the sense of stoicism and that comes with being a man.

>"The world is unfair!"

That may be, but proving that it is unfair is not going to un-fuck your life. Making yourself out to be a victim is slave mentality.
>>
>>2353932
>being a janitor or cleaning tiers is a fuck up
This is why American society is awful. Any simple annual labor for a living is considered being a "loser." Somebody has to do those jobs.
>>
>>2354020
Actually, I do "get it". Admitting that there are things wrong in the world and that they affect people, including yourself as well as prooffering ways to fix them a is not having a victim or slave mentality. It would be a victim mentality of whining and on top of that whining about nothing, was all I was doing. But I've posted about causes, effects and solutions for what I've posted about in this and other threads and boards. I also don't go around going "woe is me" all the time in real life either. Proving life is unfair can actually unfuck your life if you use the info you've got to your advantage to do something about it. It can also lead you to talk with others about the situation your in and get outside influence, advice and help. A little big like what's going on in this thread
>Only when we know what ails us can we hope to find cure.
How can we know what to do or what steps to take to fix what's affecting us or society if we first don't take stock of, and accurately asses what happened, how we got here and reflect on what we can do to ensure it doesn't happen again. Victims don't do any of that and do nothing, whining and complaining. Stoic men yet also men of action look at what happens, but still learn from history and their mistakes and act accordingly. Much like alcoholics first admit they have a problem. You have to look at what happened to plan and do anything about it
>>
>>2349333
Underrated fpbp.
>>
>>2353252
I honestly found most of Gimbutas work on this area to be overly speculative. I don't tust it one bit. The group marriage thing in particular is based on "because i say so".
>>
File: Consider-The-Following-600x600.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Consider-The-Following-600x600.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>2352809
One thing feminists love to do is pick out civilizations we don't know much about (like the Celts) and claim they were matriarchial. Since we don't have the information to disprove these civilizations were matriarchial, therefore they were matriarchial

Feminists REALLY live doing this to pre-historical civs btw
>>
File: 1471918743986.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1471918743986.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>>2354114
Anon, we should all be billionaires who make money out of laboring robots, what are you talking about?
>>
>>2354502
>You will get to assfuck a robot clone of this girl and ask her to do that incredulous face while unloading buckets of goo over it.

Thank fucking god for modern times.
>>
>>2352573
>the Cham.

Tell me more about them?
>>
>>2353584
So. Men made and did everything.

That's why matriarchal societies can't really exist. MEN MAKE AND DO EVERYTHING!
>>
>>2349326
Male inadequacy and insecurity and lack of feelings/shame.
>>
>>2349333
there can be if most of the males support it
>>
>>2349326
>If not, since females are roughly half the species, why have more nations and cultures *not* been matriarchal?
Because the female is mentally and physically ill-suited to this role.
>>
>>2353203
>I don't know, is all you have not reading my post
Because you don't have reputable sources. Are you illiterate?
>>
File: qt spaniard.jpg (202KB, 660x847px) Image search: [Google]
qt spaniard.jpg
202KB, 660x847px
>>2349326
Women can only exercise power by controlling sex. So a matriarchal society would have to essentially be a sex paradise to make the men stay in line. However this would also mean absolutely no competition, as well as listening to the whims of what the women often. Women aren't geared for survival, they care to much to socialize and superficial things instead of investing for the future.
>>
>>2354681
sounds like paradise

technologically stagnant, but paradise non the less
>>
>>2354696
Only if you're a chad

Betas would all would die virgins
>>
>>2353993
Purely anecdotal and generally doesn't prove your point wrong, but I thought as a matter of interest I'd point out my cousin is a neurosurgeon living in the DC area and her husband is literally a high school janitor. They met at a hockey game.

He's a great guy but his lack of ambition beyond that job always confused me. However she sings praises of how awesome and supportive he is.
>>
>>2349326
If women wanted to they could deny men sex. Maybe then matriarchy.

If men wanted to they could rape the living shit out of those womem, and tell them to make him food.
>>
>>2353448
They don't care about feminism.
>>
>>2349913
Another beta complaining he can't get a woman. Color me surprised.
>>
>>2354619
Why would they limit their self interests willingly?
>>
>>2349660
It is becoming more and more feminine ini the traits it upholds and the ways it approaches problems. I don't think you could say that it isn't. Far less the self serving pragmatic governance and now a system that exists to provide people with care and legislatively mandated acceptance.
The west (depending on which parts you're discussing) could easily be argued to be the most feminine in current existance.
>>
>>2354721
not all girls want chads, plus even the ones that do will get bored of them

>>2354874
says who it's limiting their self interest?
>>
>>2354939
>literally refusing to be dominant
How aren't they? Either provide a rationale or admit that it seems unfeasible to assume.
>>
>>2353203
>If all you're going to do is whine and birch

confirmed for not reading shit.
>>
>>2354949
why did people follow kings? why did they follow priests? same way they'd follow women if they believed that it's what they're supposed to do, they're not gonna ask YOU or some other unimportant pseudo-intellectual about it

considering such a society has never existed and there is no reason for one to exist this "argument"(waste of time) is redundant.
>>
>>2352584
Why?....
>>
>>2354867
>Missing the point this hard
>>2354181

>>2355056
>confirmed for not reading shit.
>this level of projection
>>
>>2355192
Sad!
>>
>>2355216
>Even further projection
Stupid!
See, I can throw around insults with no actually argument behind them as well. Now do you have anything constructive to add or you just going to continue namecalling
>>
>>2353252
Gimbutas is newage feminist horseshit chocked into every wiki article on indo-european studies now. Fuck off. Everything you just said is assumption and speculation. It makes no sense.
>>
>>2355276
At least we both agree I'm literate, while the jury is still out on you. Must be why you can't find reputable sources with peer-reviewed evidence.
I'm still waiting, hunnie.
>>
>>>2354658 #
>Because you don't have reputable sources.
>Sources that don't agree with me aren't reputable
>Are you illiterate?
No but you sure seem to be
>>
>>2355285
>has to delete and try to edit his post
what a wreck
>>
>>2355283
>At least we both agree I'm literate
I just called you illiterate and you just proved my point
>>2355285

>while the jury is still out on you
My literacy's just fine
>Must be why you can't find reputable sources with peer-reviewed evidence.
And you being retarded my be why you keep thinking what you're posting somehow debunks my post
>I'm still waiting, hunnie.
And I'm still waiting for you to actually read what I posted and stop arguing like a dumbass
>>2355290
>calls other people a wreck yet still can't read or argue
>>
File: silly cuck.png (6KB, 404x144px) Image search: [Google]
silly cuck.png
6KB, 404x144px
>>2355301
>I just called you illiterate
Delete more posts. It's amusing.
>>
>>2355374
Keep on thinking your posts have actual arguments against or debunk mine. It's amusing
>>
>>2355391
>passive-aggressive post imitation
Oh dearie...
How can I debunk your non-arguments?
>>
>>2355399
>How can I debunk your non-arguments?
>Still not reading then calling my posts non-arguments
No only can you not debunk anything now, you never could to start with and have nothing to do so
>>
>>2349326
Noiva do Cordeiro is the closest thing. The place is nice and all. Don't know how will they handle real crime if it ever arrives at their community.
>>
>>2354696
>technologically stagnant

And you lost me.
I don't care how much pussy you can get, i like technology.
>>
File: YouHaveTo.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
YouHaveTo.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>2355138
>>
File: 1479678262919.jpg (195KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479678262919.jpg
195KB, 900x750px
>>2355513
not an argument, at least try to answer him or just leave the thread.
>>
>>2354556
Until she does the same to you.

I swear one day robots will one day be the new enemy as was communism and is islamic extremism to the west. beware
>>
File: control.jpg (365KB, 1900x2258px) Image search: [Google]
control.jpg
365KB, 1900x2258px
>>2349333
>>2354239
>>2354619
What are testicles?
All women can easily dominate ALL non castrated men, it's the reason the ohrase "got you by the balls" exists.
>>
>>2355731
Kings and priest were other men. Why would they follow women?
>>
>>2355753
I saw a guy get kicked in the nuts at a party once. His immediate reaction was to shove her to the ground as if she were a paper bag.

Then he left the room and clutched his bits for a good ten minutes.

You're stupid and so am I for replying to bait.
>>
>>2355847
Had she kicked him again or held his balls he would be in her complete control.
>>
>>2355855
>>2355753

>this idiot who's never been anywhere near a real fight thinking anyone is going to have the time to locate, grab, and hold someone else's package in the middle of it if they're significantly physically inferior

"everyone has a plan until they're hit in the mouth etc etc"
>>
>>2355874
Balls are incredibly easy to hit, they're in the centre of the body and can be hit either from the front or from underneath, they can also be hit from the floor, so even if a man pushed a woman down all she'd have to do is bring her leg up.
>>
>>2349913
>made to penetrate
I have never understood this as a justification for anti male bias.
I mean... its sort of extremely improbable right? A man has to be aroused in order to be erect and therefore able to penetrate. I am in no way suggesting men cannot be raped, they certainly can, but made to penetrate? Im not so sure
>>
>>2355893
This is equivalent to saying a woman isnt raped if she gets wet, as she too is aroused.
>>
>>2355912
but a woman getting wet is not in any way essential for sexual intercourse, consensual or otherwise. Not saying it doesnt make a huge difference, but its not quite equivalent.
>>
>>2355960
It is for it to be in any way enjoyable for the male.
Unless he's not circumcised, in which case more friction actually makes it better.
>>
>>2355888
your arms are connected to your shoulders, you have more reach at shoulder height
>>
>>2349333
males would have their arms and legs broken when young
>>
>>2355888

Balls are between your legs and need to be hit squarely for it to have any effect

kind of hard to do when you're busy having your shit absolutely pushed in because you're a woman dumbass
>>
>>2355893
A Woman can rape with a finger if she so chooses.
>>
>>2349958
can decide if a new law will be passed
>no real power
wtf. he has more power than most think and only because the chancelor is way more in the spotlight doesn't mean he has no power
>>
>>2356157
>need to be hit squarely
"no" even a light slap makes men bow down.
>>
>>2356291

can't believe it took me this long to realize I was entertaining a baitposter/fetishist
>>
>>2356306
Either you don't have testicles or you're meming. They are filled with more nerve endings than the rest of the body combined, these nerve endings also travel up into the abdomen from whence they descended, you can not seriously be aeguing testicles aren't overly sensitive.
>>
>>2349326
Pretty sure some pacific islanders were.
>>
File: park_0.jpg (13KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
park_0.jpg
13KB, 500x270px
>Reminder that South Korea is a matriarchy ruled by an even more secretive matriarchy
>>
File: 1444367453976.jpg (51KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
1444367453976.jpg
51KB, 306x423px
>>2355888
>he's never hit a girl in the boob before
>>
>>2356350
>Is trying to become a matriarchy

It is ruled by a bunch of witches (that's what they fucking are) and they have a bunch of crazy feminists that want an actual gender war (that they will actually lose if it does happens).

And even those witches are under the orders of bigger fishes.
>>
>>2355138
>why did people follow kings?
Because they were the best fighters, had the most resources, and were friends with good fighters that had good resources?
>why did they follow priests?
I'd argue that theocracy isn't that common, and when it does exist you can look at my point about kings
>>
>>2355753
>>2355855
God feminists really are retarded

Testicles are not kryptonite.
>>
>>2356332

It isn't going to debilitate you you fucking moron

if anything it's going to enrage whoever got hit there and send them into full reaction mode, assuming you get that far

your hypothetical scenario is very unlikely and not even worth considering
>>
>tfw you will never be a sex slave to a thicc matriarch
>>
File: 1485300489511.jpg (125KB, 1334x570px) Image search: [Google]
1485300489511.jpg
125KB, 1334x570px
>>2356350
>>
File: 1477997210360.jpg (700KB, 1489x1523px) Image search: [Google]
1477997210360.jpg
700KB, 1489x1523px
>>2356670
>>
File: 1477997237400.png (462KB, 1774x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1477997237400.png
462KB, 1774x1034px
>>2356686
>>
File: 1477997264222.png (560KB, 1794x812px) Image search: [Google]
1477997264222.png
560KB, 1794x812px
>>2356699
>>
File: 1477997300258.jpg (114KB, 1200x417px) Image search: [Google]
1477997300258.jpg
114KB, 1200x417px
>>2356704
>>
File: 1485300993210.jpg (46KB, 568x182px) Image search: [Google]
1485300993210.jpg
46KB, 568x182px
>>2356707
>>
>>2356686
Literally not a single of these laws is feminist in any way. They sound more like conservative nationalists than feminists.
>>
>>2356769
>Big Sister is watching you eat Kimchi.
>>
>>2356785
She wanted to make Korea great again, like her father. Praising a nationalist terrorist, banning degeneracy. Shouldn't /pol/fags love her? It sound like she was trying to change Korea into a fascist paradise.
>>
>>2356830
Wonder if she would fuck Fat Kim?I bet they would look like a cute couple.
>>
>>2353011
>so much so that wars have been started because women were named heirs

Nah that's because woman being heir would just mean their husband is going to be the one ruling taking the power out of the family.
>>
>>2356332
I've been punched in the balls before in the sixth grade. I decked that fuck in the face and basically didn't even feel it because we started to beat the fuck out of each other. Ended with a week of in school suspension.
Testicles are not an off button. To use an extreme analogy, some people can get back up after being shot.
>>
>>2355960
nigga u what
>>
>>2354460

They're not the only ones. White nationalists love the Celts too because they imagine them to be some pure European civilization that was unjustly crushed by the Judeo-Romans.
>>
>>2355263
>Gimbutas

Feminists love to misquote her but she was a legitimate scholar who never made the claim most commonly associated with her, that is, that paleolithic societies were matriarchal.
>>
>>2355960

It's exactly equivalent you retarded faggot. A man doesn't have to be aroused to have a hard cock, you can literally just slap it until it's hard no matter what state of mind the man is in.
>>
>>2356332

Being hit in the balls really hurts, but it's more likely to drive you into a blind rage than it is to cripple you. Also, it doesn't hurt any worse than a woman being kicked in the cunt hurts.
>>
>>2353864
>In a patriarchy women get to choose the males
it's actually the other way around
>>
>>2354939
>not all girls want chads, plus even the ones that do will get bored of them
Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>2355893
>A man has to be aroused in order to be erect
Not true
>>
>>2356120
>Unless he's not circumcised, in which case more friction actually makes it better.
Uncut here. I can guarantee this is not true at all
>>
File: 1431464886918.png (15KB, 712x649px) Image search: [Google]
1431464886918.png
15KB, 712x649px
DA JOOS
suprised no one mentioned it yet
>>
>>2357231
>White nationalists love the Celts
What? White nationalists almost universally claim Celts are lesser whites who were dominated by germanic whites, Franks, Visigoths, Suebi, Anglo-Saxons, etcetera.
>>
>>2349326
Agrarian society favors large populations as they increase yields. Combined with shitty medicine, this requires women to be constantly producing children to meet population demands. Pregnant women are not known for their ability to do things that consolidate power, like going to war.

Eventually, the male-favoring power dynamic ends up with cultures devaluing femininity. Non-agrarian societies like the Iroquois and Ancient tribal Germans tend to have a much more balanced power dynamic with women playing important roles in domestic politics.

The reason the 20th century saw a surge in feminism is because industrialization and improved medicine drastically reduced the necessity for constant child rearing, and the most valuable skills nowadays, technical expertise, creativity and interpersonal knowledge are largely gender neutral. Culture, as it does, is just lagging behind technology
>>
File: 1404684913827.jpg (44KB, 564x600px) Image search: [Google]
1404684913827.jpg
44KB, 564x600px
>>2355960
>a woman getting wet is not in any way essential for sexual intercourse

>Try to have sex with completely dry vagina
>Tear it the fuck up pumping in and out, tons of cuts in the vaginal wall
>Your dick hurts like hell too
>Vagina becomes infected from all the different wounds.
>Woman dies
>Fetus dies because it's inside of a corpse.

Great job, you fucked dry.
>>
>>2359116
>what is ky jelyl
>>
>>2349357
Modeling agencies look for a very specific template (which is why all your miss universe contestants look basically identical). They are not generally looking for mutant big-ditty whores. (However objectively superior they maybe.)
>>
File: wpid-wp-1417476025650.jpg (219KB, 627x798px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-wp-1417476025650.jpg
219KB, 627x798px
>>2349326
>Are there any great historical matriarchal civilizations or cultures?
While there's several isolated examples of matriarchal cultures (even a few extremely matriarchal ones), without guns to level the playing field, there was no opportunity for them to become "great". When you're working with primitive weapons, and your average warrior has less than half the strength of the competing civ's counterpart, the result is a foregone conclusion. You more or less exist at their mercy.

I can't recall the name of that south American warrior-woman tribe... But it was a nearly all-female tribe, that increased its number by capturing males of other tribes. However, on closer examination, it seems they were kind of a joke, and the whole thing was more of a ritualistic game. Males who were not doing well in their tribes basically "let" themselves get captured in these mock battles, and then became pampered breeding stock - and the female tribe in turn gave its young males to the surrounding tribes. Females in the surrounding tribes were also sometimes exiled to the female tribe as punishment. So this all-female tribe was more of a shared social tool than an independent force. Still interesting though.

Then again... >>2349642
>if that was the case current Western culture would be the biggest matriarchy ever.
...It kinda is, and on a path to become more so.

There is some evidence to suggest that, before agriculture, mother goddesses heading up pantheons in Europe, the Middle east, and Asia was the norm. Nearly every religion in those areas has some sort of transition from a feminine dominant form to a male dominated one (Asura, Lilith, Tiamat, Isis, etc.). Doesn't necessarily mean their societies were matriarchal, but it's an interesting region-wide phenomenon. (May just be a function of basic primitive logic though - whatever "gave birth" to the universe, had to be a mother.)
>>
>>2359151
Why do they always pick the ones with a foot wide gap between their tits? It's just disgusting.
>>
>>2359116
Spit boy spit!

But yeah this does happen, it really makes rape a lot more confusing to me. Fucking a dry, and especially tight vagina is nigh impossible.

Maybe rapists have little dicks.
>>
>>2359145
KY jelly isn't natural. Humans are supposed to be able to fuck and reproduce without extra tools. So yes, it is essential.

Or, do you take every single technological advancement and assume they're natural too?
>>
>>2359224
They don't stay dry, they get wet.

You're all getting confused as fuck over what the initial idiot was saying. Becoming wet is essential for intercourse, just like gaining an erection. They're bodily functions that don't necessarily have to happen during arousal. Therefore, whether or not they are hard/wet isn't a good basis for consent.
>>
>>2359224
Do keep in mind a woman doesn't have to want sex to get wet.

Roseanne Barr and Hillary Clinton can stroke your dick, and you'll still get hard, whether you want it or not.

...and as some women say, "You're lucky if all you get is a dick in you."

(Man, why'd I have to go there...)
>>
>>2359305
>Roseanne Barr and Hillary Clinton can stroke your dick,
>implying thiat isn't my fetish
>>
>>2356699
Soooooo, its like anti-China?
>>
>>2359305
Honestly if you're aroused you're aroused, people are just uncomfortable with how involuntary it all is and want to make pretend they can separate being turned on physically and turned on mentally (pro tip there is no such separation rose Ann bar will deep throat your erect cock and you will love every moment of it)
>>
>>2357835

Are you retarded?

Jews are among the most patriarchal cultures on earth.
>>
>>2357356
>it's actually the other way around

No it's not. Men compete for social status in a patriarchy in order to be suitable for women, not the other way around.
>>
>>2359305
>implying i dont want rosanne on my dick
>>
SLUTS LIKE THESE SHOULD DIE!!! THEY'RE JUST A BAIT FOR THE HORNY FUCKS!!! GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD /b/!!!
>>
>there has never been a matriarchy

*zips tea*
>>
>>2349326
Every society that has survived or wants to survive must to a degree be matriarchal.

No children = no future etc etc
>>
>>2349326

Many cultures where men moved to the wife's parent's home upon marriage can be considered women-centered. In some of these cultures inheritance and/or descent was matrilineal as well.

The Aceh, the Minangkabau, Pueblo peoples, to name just a few.
>>
>>2352625

No. Keralites are matrilineal and matrilocal (thus arguably "matriarchal"). The vast majority of tamil, Telugu and Kannada communities are and have always been patrilineal and patrilocal. The only difference with northern indians is that they marry their maternal relatives. This improves somewhat the position of women, but they are far from "matriarchal" in any sense of the word.
>>
>>2357231
>feminists make up stuff about the celts
>skinheads make up stuff about the celts

the company you keep and all that, my view of skinheads has gone down jet again
>>
>>2359212
Source on that first tribe? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>2362409
The British Monarchy has had fuck all power for at least 200 years.
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.