[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

International Criminal Court

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: kiss of death.jpg (50KB, 615x496px) Image search: [Google]
kiss of death.jpg
50KB, 615x496px
Is there a bigger meme organisation than the ICC?

They have no legitimacy since they only prosecute poor African countries. Why don't they prosecute Kissenger? Why don't they prosecute Bush?
>>
You should watch that speech Gadaffi gave to the UN I think you will like it.
>>
>>2348653
They only prosecute who they can get away with prosecuting. Bush was too powerful of a warlord to prosecute, and well protected by the American administrative system still to this day. It is much easier to pick on nations less important to the world stage.
>>
>>2348653
>one verdic says
>karadzic is guilty of joint criminal enterprise with seselj and milosevic
>seselj verdict says
>seselj and milosevic did not participate
>>
>>2348653
>wanting a Jewish criminal to be prosecuted for his crimes

Oy have you forgotten the 6 million lampshades you antisemitic criminal?
>>
>>2348722
It's funny how the far left and the far right both hate Kissinger, just for very different reasons
>>
>>2348762
The far right hates him because he's a war criminal, no serious non-Muslim is an sntisemite in our current year.
>inb4 but what about [irrelevant 30 year old white male with a grand total of 16 people following his blog]
>>
Yeah some belgian lawyers are going to force the US to deliver them US citizens lmao
I guess Bush will get tried if he ever leaves the country, which is never
>>
>>2348853
Poor guy, had his entire life ruined all because of one invasion that was supposed to be over in 4 months tops.
>>
>>2348856
That's what happens when you trust Cheney and Rumsfeld. You become the fall guy.
>>
>>2348864
I wouldn't say Cheney had the reigns on that administration, Cheney wanted to be replaced with another running mate in '04 and bush basically wouldn't let him drop out. It was also Bush's idea to make Cheney his running mate in 2000, against Cheney's strong reservations.

Cheney also deteriorated to a nervous, paranoid, old man by the end of that administration; constantly fearing the next 9/11 was around the corner. While bush was focused on the recession crisis of '08, Cheney was still fearful of a nuclear attack by al Qaeda. This one-issue obsession by Cheney drive a rift between him and bush in the second term.

I can't judge Rumsfeld, because I don't know enough about him; but Buch very much ran that administration and wasn't having his strings pulled. Everyone assumed that Cheney was the power behind the throne because he always acted serious and calculating (as opposed to Bush who thought he could reach the American people by acting like a goofball), when in reality Cheney was a paranoid, one-trick pony who kept trying to quit because the VP wore him out.
>>
>>2348941
how old were you in 2000
>>
>>2348946
>>
>>2348653
Bush and Kissenger are from the US which is not a participant of the ICC.

Jesus Christ do your reading mate.
>>
File: 1476202085673.gif (1MB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
1476202085673.gif
1MB, 400x259px
Because america will literally invade the netherlands if they do.
>>
>>2348653
because Bush and Kissinger did nothing wrong.
:^)
>>
They didn't do any war crimes.
>>
File: 1486838947817.png (924KB, 994x724px) Image search: [Google]
1486838947817.png
924KB, 994x724px
>>2348799
>The far right hates him because he's a war criminal
I thought the far right loves war criminals?
>>
>>2349520
When you go far right you get a lot of isolationists and they don't much care for someone like Kissinger who enjoys projecting american power. Foreign policy makes a lot of strange bedfellows in general. Plenty of liberals hold a neoconservative foreign policy position. Fewer, but still numerous, like a person like Kissinger who played the realpolitik game to its natural conclusion
>>
>>2349520
The far right would rather not be expending resources committing war crimes in Cambodia while there are still plenty of black people in America
>>
>>2348941
>historical revisionism the post

LAUGHABLE POST
>>
File: 1392002576650.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1392002576650.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>trying some criminals for crimes is worse than trying no criminals for crimes because it's unfair
>>
File: 1486181287585.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1486181287585.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>2348653
>Why don't they prosecute Kissenger? Why don't they prosecute Bush?
America didnt sign the Rome statute you mong

Kissinger is a hitchens meme, kys
>>
Better question; Why would they persecute Kissinger?
>>
File: lady justice.jpg (57KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
lady justice.jpg
57KB, 333x500px
>>2350260
It undermines the legitimacy of the Judge and the Court if justice is applied selectively.

There's a reason why Lady Justice is blind.
>>
>>2349520
Far right hates him because he is a Jewish war criminal and they can milk the war criminal part for political points.
>>
>>2348653
>Why don't they prosecute Kissenger?
>Why don't they prosecute Bush?

If you know the answer why are you even asking? So people can confirm your opinion?
>>
>>2348653
why don't they prosecute your mother
>>
>>2348653
>Is there a bigger meme organisation than the ICC?
The Nobel people who gave the Peace Prize to Kiss for unsuccessful negotiation.
>>
>>2348653
It's not a meme org. What do you think courts are for if not to oppress the lower classes?
>>
File: Henry_Kissinger.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Henry_Kissinger.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Who is this man /his/, and why should I hate him?
>>
>>2352141
Nixon's secretary of state
He got the cia to beat the shit out of Chileans i think
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.