[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, because all the japanese are "aryan".

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: collage-2017-02-11 (1).jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
collage-2017-02-11 (1).jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
Hi.
I was born "supposedly " "jewish" , although again I don't believe in judaism, I am an atheist and do not see myself as "jewish".
I see myself as an atheist.

But anyway ,hitler and himmler and geobles and all the rest of the nazis would have tried to kill me, because being "jewish" I am not "aryan" , I am not blonde and blue eyed, and I do not have a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.

And they wouldn't want me to mix with a german woman right?.
Because than the child wouldn't be "aryan" with a blue eyes and blonde hair and perfectly symmetrical straighr nose.

No, because last time I checked ,the japanese, whom they were in alliance with are surely , unlike me,all blondes with blue eyes and a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.
And if a japanese guy were to mix with a german woman, the child will surely be 100% aryan , with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose , and blue eyes and blonde hair.

And surely if all germans were to mix with all Japanese , unllike mixing with the jews, will surely keep everyone in germany, blonde , blue eyed with a perfectly symmetrical straight, seeing that unlike the "unaryan" jews, every single japanese person is blonde, blue eyed with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.
>>
>>2348145
what percent jew are you moshe?
i'm fairly certain they thought
25% or less = ok to breed
50% or more = gas
>>
>>2348145
fuck off to /pol/ with your weak bait
>>
>>2348145
>comparing people with work ethics and actual culture to jews
>comparing people to jews
>making this pathetic bait
>>
>>2348145
>an alliance of 'We're both against the same people' = Japanese are totally master race

Why are you so dumb?
>>
>>2348145
non-English speakers come to /his/ and try to shitpost. Many such cases. Sad !
>>
>>2348145

the whole blond / blue eyed thing is a myth
>>
>>2348747
This.
And were there even Germans mixing with Japanese?
>>
>>2348145
Friendly reminder AMWF children are the master race, while WMAF = Elliot Rogers Olivia Munn Mayli (from FacialAbuse) sociopathic spergs
>>
>>2348145
I don't think they ever implied that they should mix with them.
>>
wrong thread, kike
>>
File: IMG_0737.jpg (55KB, 456x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.jpg
55KB, 456x366px
>>2350769
BMAF is the real master race
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.