[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is self-evident /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What is self-evident /his/?
>>
That democracy was a mistake.
>>
>>2347427
That all men are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights.
>>
>>2347427
OP being a fag
>>
No treadin on this here buzz worm, fella
>>
You not having to take a royal dicking whenever the King of England decides to
>>
>>2347427
Its just a clever way of laying down an axiom which isn't fully supportable.

But I suppose when your making war you have to start somewhere
>>
They came from a very clearly defined school of thought

one of the tenets of this school was that certain things were natural rights
>>
>>2347427
It was going to be "sacred" but Franklin thought that would contradict enlightenment principles of humanistic ethics as opposed to divine right.
>>
>>2347434

The existence of a creator is far from self evident.

>>2347427

That if you value concepts such as rights, you must prioritise free speech above all else. If you don't have free speech, you really don't have any rights at all.
>>
That Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>2347638
>The existence of a creator is far from self evident.
Tell that to my mother.
>>
File: 34234.jpg (42KB, 542x535px) Image search: [Google]
34234.jpg
42KB, 542x535px
Self-evident truths are a spook.
>>
>>2348094
what is the internet's infatuation with sterner?
is it just edgelordery?
>>
>>2348938
It's egoism.
The internet is full of people with big egos.
They are egoists.
They see stirner and they see an idol.

Also memes.
>>
>>2347638
>The existence of a creator is far from self evident
Doesn't necessarily have to be an intelligent creator
>>
>>2348938
>Egoism
>Edgy
Less edgy than pretending you know the truth about the universe and that there is a higher power that just so conveniently believes that all the things you think are moral are moral and all the things you think are immoral are immoral and if there are any discrepancies, luckily that higher power will forgive you but not those people you hate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.