[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is prehistory so much more interesting compared to non prehistory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Göbekli_Tepe,_Urfa.jpg (886KB, 1920x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Göbekli_Tepe,_Urfa.jpg
886KB, 1920x1275px
Why is prehistory so much more interesting compared to non prehistory?
>>
>non prehistory
Kek.
>>
Because the finno Korean Hyper War was an affair never to forget.
>>
>>2345969
It isn't though.
>>
>>2345969
The period just before non prehistory is the best.
>>
File: big1.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
big1.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>2346087
I dunno, bigger dinosaurs in prehistory than in non prehistory.
>>
Is that Bedrock?
>>
>>2346111
What about the period after the before non prehistory?
>>
>>2346141
It's a Turkish building
>>
File: sacsayhuaman_cusco_peru_3.jpg (93KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
sacsayhuaman_cusco_peru_3.jpg
93KB, 600x400px
>>2345969
There's more mysteries.

It's interesting to ponder the possibilities of early civilizations, and the amount of time they had to develop compared to us.

Consider that we only have around 7000 years of history and from there to Gobleki Tepe there is 3000 or more additional years by extrapolating how much it happened to us in the last 2000 years, there's a lot of room for human development that we simple ignore.
>>
>getting to live another day to avoid being raped, eaten or killed by a superior specimen is interesting
really makes you think huh
>>
>>2345969
>non prehistory?
post prehistory bro.
>>
File: IMG_0584.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0584.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>2346579
>>
I think people find it fascinating that people maybe 2000 or even 10,000 years ago were living, breathing, thinking people just like us.
>>
>>2346650
Modern humans have been around for 70,000 years

As in a human being from 70,000 years ago has relatively the same mental capacity as people today do

>inb4 hur then why were they so stupid?
>>
>>2346658

Never said they didn't. And its very easy to understand why they didn't have knowledge we do. Sure, the average modern human can turn on a light switch or operate a computer, but the knowledge behind how those things work or the mathmatics, industrial and engineering skill to create them 99% of us don't know. If we were transported back 2000 years, could we recreate light bulbs? Intelligent people might say "oh, well you have a battery, and pass a current through a tungsten filament!" OK, but is the material coming form? How are you going to mine the tungsten, let alone process it into thin wires? And crucially, how are you going to motivate people to help you, since you certainly can't do all this alone?

Ancient people were just as smart as us, we just have a head start from birth on them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.