[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This country in its 146 year period

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Germany.png (115KB, 2000x2707px) Image search: [Google]
Germany.png
115KB, 2000x2707px
has contributed more to Human intellect than fu*king China

a civilization that has been around since pre history

think about that?
>>
>>2344551
They were lucky to share a continent with the British people.
>>
File: carl gauss.jpg (25KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
carl gauss.jpg
25KB, 220x250px
and thats not even counting Germans before the unification

like this man
>>
>>2344551
Prussia was the region that ultimately unified the unwashed German masses. The Prussian elites roused the German hordes and manipulated them into destructive wars. Now that Prussia has been separated away, you can see how quickly the remaining "Germany" has declined. It is just a husk. The globalist Prussian elites, now part of Poland and Russia, are the real ones that should be applauded, I guess, if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
china is a meme
>>
>>2344610
So you be sayin' that combination of German autism with Slavic stubbornness was responsible for the whole Destroyer of Europe bussines?
>>
>>2344551
How does one measure such things?
>>
>>2344551
Ha contributed to more dead European people than the plague.
>>
>>2344551
They also caused the two most destructive wars in human history
>>
>>2344931
And Baltic cuckold fetishism.
>>
>>2346581
not to mention martin luther's retarded reform and karl marx's retarded ideology caused multiple wars
>>
The country as in a nation stated unified by a central authority might be relatively young
But culturally germans have been around for centuries
>lets contribute by trying to repeatedly destroying the whole continent ever since we fucked Rome up
>>
>>2344551
>Marxism, nihilism, cuckoldry
Wow
>>
>>2346633
>martin luther's retarded reform
kys
>>
>>2346581
Both were caused Germany opposing English trade hehemony. Anglos are always root of all evils.
>>
> protestantism destroyed european christian unity
> wwi destroyed monarchies and the first empires
>ww2 destroyed the colonial empires and cucked europe over the two new dominant powers
> currently they are USA lapdogs and turkified.

Meanwhile China is a global power destined to dominate the scene, Germany have destroyed europe 2 times and now i doing nothing.
>>
>>2347327
you forgot furry fandom and bronies
>>
>>2347364
But anglos began as a GERMAN tribe
So........
>>
>>2347384
kek
>>
we could have had it all
>>
>>2347786
Don't worry
Your future citizens will conquer infidel Europe inshallah and will bow down to the true One
PBUH
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.