[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: John_of_Austria_portrait.jpg (150KB, 640x739px) Image search: [Google]
John_of_Austria_portrait.jpg
150KB, 640x739px
GOAT?
>>
>>2339992
Goat.
>>
File: cid.png (309KB, 1584x1501px) Image search: [Google]
cid.png
309KB, 1584x1501px
>>2339992
1.FERNANDO II EL SANTO
2.EL CID
3.DOÑA ISABEL DE TRASTÁMARA
4.SANCHO II EL FUERTE
5.DON GONZALO FERNANDEZ DE CÓRDOBA
6.DON ALVARO DE BAZAN
7.EL DUQUE DE ALBA
8.FRANCISCO PIZARRO
9.HERNÁN CORTÉS
10.DON BLAS DE LEZO
11.ALFONSO VIII
12.DON JUAN DE AUSTRIA
>>
>>2340031
tbqhwyg, cidposter is the best poster on /his/
>>
>>2340031

I thought El Cid once fought for the muzzies? Why would you place him right behind Ferdinand III and above Isabella?
>>
>>2340031
Top taste
>>
File: Sancho II.jpg (78KB, 791x445px) Image search: [Google]
Sancho II.jpg
78KB, 791x445px
>>2341303
>Be me
>Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar
>Fight for my king in all his wars and be loyal to him to the bitter end
>My king is murdered cowardly and I can't stand this injustice
>Go to the new king his brother Alfonso the murderer and humilliate him in front of everyone making him swear an oath
>He gets pissed and exiles me
>I can't go to Navarra because I kicked their ass
>I can't go to Aragon because I kicked their ass
>I can't go to France because I am not a faggot
>Go to an old ally of my king the Taifa of Zaragoza and fight with him against the brutal Almoravids
>Succed every time while slowly building a christian CASTILLIAN army to invade Valencia
>GO with your army of peasants and invade one of the biggest cities in the entire peninsula
>Kick the ass of the Almoravids continously
>Even when I die my presence is enough to scare the Almoravids and they ran away.
>My incompetent son loses the city
>mfw lefties try to spreed the meme that I was just a mercenary
>Some faggot on /his/ brings this meme as an argument
>>
>>2340071
agreed
>>
>>2342900
>son
Daughter
>>
File: 1440877954208.jpg (34KB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440877954208.jpg
34KB, 407x600px
>>2342900
>I can't go to France because I am not a faggot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.