[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

JUST
>>
File: Rzeczpospolita_Rozbiory_3.png (218KB, 1906x1568px) Image search: [Google]
Rzeczpospolita_Rozbiory_3.png
218KB, 1906x1568px
>>
>>2339764
Thanks Richard
>>
>>2339774
>henrycucks will defend this
>>
>>2339774
Don't you mean thanks John?
>>
>>2339764
Madman. How did he do it?
>>
>>2339864
No, it was Richards fault, he left John fucked, but John gets the blame.
>>
>>2339774
What did I do?
>>
>>2339764
B-but Lindybiege told me that England won the 100 years war D:
>>
>>2340962
Pic isnt about the HYW
It's about how the French family that ruled England between 1154 and 1485 lost its ancestral French lands (that they owned long before even owning England) to the French king
The French crown became their rival when they took over England
>>
>>2339764

You know what, why wasn't England considered part of France. I mean the Throne belonged to the French.

I swear only France has the power to rule all of Western civilization, and yet be the most socially divided nation.

Fuckin go figure. Really wish an Italian was the rightful heir to the Roman Empire and not the fuckin Franks.
>>
>>2341133

> why wasn't England considered part of France. I mean the Throne belonged to the French.

and Catherine the Great was Prussian but nobody considered Prussia part of Russia
>>
>>2341153
>Catherine the Great was Prussian
>Adolf Hitler was Austrian
>Joseph Stalin was Georgian
>Napoleon Bonaparte was Italian
>Winston Churchill was (half) American
>Richard the Lionheart was French
God damn it. There goes another famous leader on the list of foreign nationality.
>>
>>2341153
To be fair it wasn't a lone person at the head, the entire British aristocracy was French.
>>
>>2341153
>was Prussian
She wasn't Prussian.
>>
>>2341232

"British" yes. England isle. No.

But my point exactly. Like there was no difference in France and England from being under the same rule. Except of course the argument that

"No I'm dirty dann!"
>>
>>2341133
Well England was part of the francosphere if you will, but they were still separate kingdoms. Kind of like how the Crusader kingdoms were "French" but not part of France.

In a broader sense, the French kind of are to Western civilisation what the Greeks were to Greco-Roman civilisation.
>>
>>2341219
De Valera was a Hispanic American.
>>
>>2341219
John McCain was Panamanian.
>>
>>2340962
>England
The word would not exist if Richard had consolidated his Empire.
>>
>>2341292
>separate kingdoms.
England as a concept was alien to the Britons until Vikings and Normans added it to their possessions.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.