[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hellenic Mysteries Cults

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Wukb4TA.jpg (417KB, 1124x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Wukb4TA.jpg
417KB, 1124x1136px
This is not a /pol/ discussion. Do not discuss modern politics in this thread.

How do you think historians will view 4chan 1000 years from now?

I think people will look back at 4chan and see it the same way we see the mysteries cults of the ancient world.
>>
I'd really like to see neckbeards gather in public with robes a torch and a kek statue. Might be spoopy. No more larping make it a real religion already god damn it.
>>
>they apparently resurrected a Bronze Age Egyptian cult
>the reasoning behind this is unknown
>>
>>2338468

The same way they'll view every other internet message board.
>>
>>2338468
>kek
>orcs in wow say kek when saying lol
>topkek and dankek comes
>kek means cake in turkish
>two cake products
>assumptions by newfags
>todays meaning
>>
Assuming that records of our archaic internet exist, probably in a general sense. I highly doubt people will discuss 4chan as its own phenomenon, just as one of many places. We'll get lumped in with Reddit and Tumblr, probably.

I do wish I could travel through time to see how academics 1 or 200 years from now completely overanalyze throwaway shitty memes. I'm sure some exist already, but once it actually becomes distant history they might actually have an air of legitimacy that'd be pretty fucking funny.
>>
>>2338468
I don't know why people associate Kek with /pol/, that meme literally started here on /his/. I was in the original thread.
>>
>>2338544

Because /pol/ actually takes it seriously.
>>
>>2338544

I don't know why people associate nazis with /pol/, that meme literally started here in Germany. I was at the original rally.
>>
>>2338554
Actually now that I think about it you should kille yourself.
>>
I was literally the first person to say 'praise kek'. It just came to me all of a sudden as people were going on about 'meme magic' in some pol thread. Several minutes later everyone was saying it and a few days after that there was oc of the kek characterisation.
>>
I am a bronze age egyptian and all you nwahs are larping faggots
Kek gifted me this time hieroglyphic stone computer just to call you all posers and memes
>>
File: 1422410486384.jpg (183KB, 472x668px) Image search: [Google]
1422410486384.jpg
183KB, 472x668px
>>2338544
Because /pol/ stole it, along with awoo.
>>
>>2338544
>>2338680
>>2338549
I only put that because janitors are being fags that delete anything kek related on the spot that's not on /pol/.

I still don't know why kek threads are banned on /x/.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.