[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: leaders who almost definitely secretly admired Hitler.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: 60er_adenauer_dpa_g1[1].jpg (21KB, 347x450px) Image search: [Google]
60er_adenauer_dpa_g1[1].jpg
21KB, 347x450px
ITT: leaders who almost definitely secretly admired Hitler.
>>
>>
don't they all?
man knew how to manipulate the masses and get things done his way, surely that is something most politicians envy?
>>
Napoleon
>>
President DumDum's classic anecdote from a Vanity Fair profile:

>Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order

>"Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?" I asked Trump.

>Trump hesitated. "Who told you that?"

>"I don't remember," I said.

>"Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he's a Jew."

>"I did give him a book about Hitler," Marty Davis said. "But it was My New Order, Hitler's speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I'm not Jewish."

>Later, Trump returned to this subject. "If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them."

Keep in mind this was a puff piece. Trump hits all the usual Trumpian stumbles: absent-minded honesty, trouble recalling events accurately, misjudgment of people's beliefs, then after reflecting on how it might play in the media giving a coy denial.
>>
>>2338445

Also, this quote was from 1990, so /his/ rule in effect. Also, it's objectively fucking hilarious how he acts when trying to get out of a question, so don't reply trying to meme.
>>
>>2338445
Okay, so what? Boo hoo.
>>
File: milan stojadinovic.jpg (445KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
milan stojadinovic.jpg
445KB, 740x1024px
3 examples of ubermensch right there
>>
>>2338452
what a bunch of subhuman clowns
such poor genetic material, seriously
>>
File: eHe1xmO.jpg (121KB, 908x540px) Image search: [Google]
eHe1xmO.jpg
121KB, 908x540px
>>2338452

NICE PANTS, QUEER
>>
>>2338457
Milan Stojadinovic wanted to be like Hitler.
So, like Hitler he claimed the title of leader/fuhrer/duce which is VODJA.
But as he heard crowds of his voters shouting the word he realized that when a crowd shouts out a simple 2 syllable word you're not sure when it starts and when it begins.
When you switch the syllables in VODJA (leader) you get DJAVO, which means devil.
So as the echo of crowds calling him the devil became louder he denounced the title of leader, and went back to prime minister.
>>
>>2338457
Not an argument
>>
>>2338406
Nigga wut
>>
>>2338457
You fucking wish you had the genetic capabilities to become a leader.
And I don't even mean the leader of a country, becoming the leader of anything at all in your life would be a feat to you desu.
>>
File: sda.jpg (98KB, 940x580px) Image search: [Google]
sda.jpg
98KB, 940x580px
>>
>>2338445
>I am his friend, but I'm not Jewish
Fucking lol

>>2338331
Fpbp
>>
>>2338611
>secretly
>>
>>2338445

This made my day and I especially appreciate your comments at the end. Legend.
>>
>>2338626

I was going to actually say that; but I thought I'd leave it to you ^^
>>
File: New10773.jpg (215KB, 1193x1600px) Image search: [Google]
New10773.jpg
215KB, 1193x1600px
>>2338445

>I am his friend, but I'm not Jewish
>>
File: basedkurt.jpg (50KB, 591x712px) Image search: [Google]
basedkurt.jpg
50KB, 591x712px
>>2338322
Kurt Waldheim

what about Adenauer, you really think he admired hitler, drop the redpill on me broflake
>>
File: Time_Mag_Based_Bannon.jpg (45KB, 560x741px) Image search: [Google]
Time_Mag_Based_Bannon.jpg
45KB, 560x741px
>>2338445
So you're saying America is finally in good hands? I agree.
>>
>>2338562
Napoleon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.