[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People say this guy is an influential thinker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: jordan peterson.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
jordan peterson.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>has no original thoughts

> is a psychologist, which is a non-field

don't even compare him to true philosophical giants as Derrida, Foucault etc.
>>
>>2337377
He has a nice way of synthesizing psychology, philosophy and evolutionary biology into a coherent thought structure.

I enjoy his life advise
>>
File: hitler.jpg (18KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
18KB, 343x450px
intelligence isn't based on what "original" your ideas are

you know who had original ideas
>>
>>2337377
>psychology is a non-field
>philosophy on the hand...
Kek.
>>
>>2337377
The best thing is to not make threads about him, there's enough shilling already.
>>
>>2337377
>psychology is a non-field

I didn't know the Church of Scientology let you guys use the internet
>>
>>2337404
What original ideas did hitler had?
>>
>>2337377
>disregards Peterson
>cites Derrida and Foucault

Was a nerve struck?
>>
>>2337506
he's a brilliant guy

if you actually spend time to read his stuff, you would see too
>>
>>2337614
Exactly. Read his books or watch some of his videos at least. Authoritarianism is 1/100 of what he talks about.
>>
>>2337377
>has no original thoughts
He has some original thoughts, they are just strongly based on past thinkers. He interprets classical and modern stories using old tricks, which is still original work.

>is a psychologist, which is a non-field
It is the most scientific of the "non-fields". There are actual repeat experiments, analyzing and comparing data, and so on.

Still he is terribly overrated on 4chan because of /pol/, since he is both christian (in a sense) and anti-SJW, which are the current fads.
>>
>>2337377
>Derrida, Foucault
Troll detected
>>
>>2337377
>Derrida

A pile of shit would be more useful
>>
>>2338809

The funny thing is that I discovered Peterson's lectures on youtube before the ant-sjw garbage and well before he became popular on here.
>>
I think it's sad I have to see his philosophical-psychoanalytic mishmash face everywhere on /lit/ and /his/.

..meanwhile until today I was completely unaware that the harshest-cutting, coldest, most-concise writer since Nietzsche had returned from a hiatus:
http://orgyofthewill.net/

The archives of both boards are completely silent on this. That's how false our reputation for having ears to tolerate the terrible is at this point.
>>
>>2339279
>I discovered Peterson's lectures on youtube before the ant-sjw garbage and well before he became popular on here
You are so enlightened thanks for being here
>>
>>2337580
Gas the kikes
>>
>>2339815
propaganda and lies.

gas the lice is the truth
>>
>>2339815
That was his subordinates.
>>
>>2337377
People still insist Einstein was a genius, despite the lack of any discoveries, any inventions, anything useful coming from the man at all. And the one thing he's known for was stolen by him from Hilbert, Klein and Grossman.
>>
>>2339843
Because he was one. Even if we go full retard and deny his general relativity he is still nobel-prize winning physicist.

Idiots like you donĀ“t belong here.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.