[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWII shitposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
During the Battle of the Bulge, the American 101st Airborne division, The Screaming Eagles held the city of Bastogne (a major crossroad of the German offensive) from December 21st, 1944 to December 26th 1944, this would become known as The Siege of Bastogne. During which, the Germans superior numbers had chipped away at the American Forces. Nearing Christmas, the Germans gave the Americans the Ultimatum. Brigadier General Anthony McAuliffe responded with one word:

"Nuts!"

The Screaming Eagles ended up holding their position and caused a German retreat.

>tfw Anthony McAuliffe shitposted an entire Nazi battalion and won.
>>
Captain sobel trained them well.
>>
File: Von-Saucken-looking-left.jpg (48KB, 449x561px) Image search: [Google]
Von-Saucken-looking-left.jpg
48KB, 449x561px
Shit talking Hitler

Part One: Dietrich "I used to be a stormtrooper like you but then I took an artillery shell to the face" von Saucken

A cavalry officer who regularly wore both a sword and a monocle, Saucken personified the archetypal aristocratic Prussian conservative who despised the brown mob of Nazis. When he was ordered to take command of the Second Army on 12 March 1945, he came to Hitler's headquarters with his left hand resting casually on his cavalry sabre, his monocle in his eye, saluted and gave a slight bow. This was three 'outrages' at once. He had not given the Nazi salute with raised arm and the words 'Heil Hitler', as had been regulation since 20 July 1944, he had not surrendered his weapon on entering....and had kept his monocle in his eye when saluting Hitler.

When Hitler told him that he must take his orders from Albert Forster, the Gauleiter of Danzig, Saucken returned Hitler's gaze....and striking the marble slab of the map table with the flat of his hand, he said, 'I have no intention, Herr Hitler, of placing myself under the orders of a Gauleiter'. In doing this he had bluntly contradicted Hitler and not addressed him as Mein Führer.

To the surprise of everyone who was present, Hitler capitulated and replied, "All right, Saucken, keep the command yourself." Hitler dismissed the General without shaking his hand and Saucken left the room with only the merest hint of a bow.
>>
Between May 1928 and July 1930, the former General served as a Reichstag deputy for the monarchist German National People's Party. He intensely "distrusted Hitler and his movement,"[46] and approached his relative Hans-Jürgen von Blumenthal with an idea to form a coalition with the Stahlhelm against the Nazis. This resulted in the Vorbeck-Blumenthal Pact. Later, when Hitler offered him the ambassadorship to the Court of St James's in 1935, he "declined with frigid hauteur."; the suggestion for the nomination as ambassador to the Court of St James had come from retired Colonel Richard Meinertzhagen during a visit to Berlin.[41] During the 1960s, Charles Miller asked the nephew of a Schutztruppe officer, "I understand that von Lettow told Hitler to go fuck himself." The nephew responded, "That's right, except that I don't think he put it that politely."[41]

After his blunt refusal, Lettow "was kept under continual surveillance" and his home office was searched.[41] The only rehabilitation due to his legendary status among the German people came in 1938, when at the age of 68 he was promoted to the rank of General for Special Purposes, but he was never recalled to active service.
>>
>>2337269

Shit Talking Hitler

Part Two: Walther von Brauchitsch

At a conference shortly after the Invaison of Russia, Hitler started insisting that he take direct command. To his face and in front of the rest of the general staff, Walther von Brauchitsch stated "Gone are the days when a mere Corporal can command an invasion."
>>
File: Fritz_Darges.png (73KB, 163x309px) Image search: [Google]
Fritz_Darges.png
73KB, 163x309px
>>2337290

Shit Talking Hitler

Part Three: Fritz Darges

On 18 July 1944, during a strategy conference in the Wolfsschanze, a fly began buzzing around the room, landing on Hitler's shoulder and on the surface of a map several times. Irritated, Hitler ordered Darges to dispatch the nuisance. Darges suggested that, as it was an airborne pest, the job should go to the Luftwaffe adjutant, Nicolaus von Below. Hitler took Darges aside, dismissed him on the spot and had him transferred to the Eastern Front.
>>
>>2337290

Shit Talking Himmler

Brauchitsch learned that Reichsfuhrer-SS Heinrich Himmler planned to replace the army guards in East Prussia with SS men, with the purpose of persecuting Jews, Protestant and Catholic churches in the district. Even though Brauchitsch managed to prevent the SS replacement of the army troops in the region, Himmler categorized him as "a junker", and informed Hitler of the disagreement. Brauchitsch claimed he had done his duty, saying laconically, "Civilians are not allowed to enter that area."
>>
File: the eternal argument.jpg (92KB, 528x268px) Image search: [Google]
the eternal argument.jpg
92KB, 528x268px
It's like showing up to a fighter pilot's award ceremony purely to spend several hours explaining why the air force is obsolete more like chair force haha why are you walking away come back.
>>
>>2337269
the perfect Prussian archetype who despised Hitler and the nazis yet did nothing when they came to power and continued to serve them regardless
>>
>>2337582
Prussians always follow the law.
>>
>>2337584
I suppose, but they are a lost race now. If they had not been so terrible it would nearly be sad that such a people are gone from this earth after so long a time
>>
File: 4L_SnCDsrvf.jpg (150KB, 353x1091px) Image search: [Google]
4L_SnCDsrvf.jpg
150KB, 353x1091px
>talk shit, get hit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.