[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why isn't this part of the US especially the toronto area

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: canada.png (403KB, 1259x803px) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
403KB, 1259x803px
why isn't this part of the US

especially the toronto area
>>
Because its full of Canadians.
>>
That's a weird delimitation you're making there.

Quebec is the only part of Canada with any sort of identity or cultural distinctiveness. The rest might as well get annexed by the US.
>>
because the US asked nicely in 1812 if they wanted to be part of America and the people living there politely declined
>>
>>2336537

the us would get their ass kicked if they take that
>>
>>2336537
they didn't want to go along with the rest of british north america in 1776

also >>2336577 this
>>
>>2336537
I don't know. We need to liberate them
Honestly, we need to liberate all of Canada.
>>
>>2336537
because you lost the war of 1812
>>
please

take them
>>
>>2336537
> toronto
You dodged a bullet, burgers.
>>
>>2336593
Prove it
>>
>>2336593
By who? Canada? We have more soldiers than they have people.
>>
I just realized that depending on where you are in the usa canada can be to the north, east, south, or west of your location
>>
>>2336537
>Toronto area
Please no, we have enough shitskins and poverty stricken areas as it is, we don't need more.
>>
>>2336537
A fucking leaf
>>
>>2336537
Spotted the euro who doesn't have a solid understanding of America
>>
>>2336537
Please, take it.
You would improve Canadian politics a thousandfold.
>>
after the war of independance a bunch of british fled to Canada. Less likely to rebel. Also the natural river/lake border
>>
File: 543254325.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
543254325.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>annex up to toronto
>the good natured, moral, and well balanced citizens of Detroit naturally migrate
>mfw toronto becomes even more of a shithole
>>
>>2336537

Because lakes and wide rivers make for good natural borders between neighbors and Canadians declined the multiple offers to take up the USA's 'manifest destiny' of all North America. It got to the point where 2600 Quebecers, 800 British rifles, and some 3000 Ontarians had to dart from lake-to-lake and btfo every American army's advance. The USA got so desperate to take a Canadian fort other than the useless York Fort that they scaled the Niagara falls under the cover of night. It was an absolute blunder, except for the fact General Isaac Brock of the British Rifles accidentally fell over the water-fall in an overzealous charge and fucking killed himself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.