[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you will be going to hell? Explain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1475549273086.png (1MB, 1223x880px) Image search: [Google]
1475549273086.png
1MB, 1223x880px
Do you think you will be going to hell? Explain.
>>
Hell don't real.
>>
>>2334772

Do I think I'm going to go to a magic land of fire when I die? Explain why you would even ask this.
>>
i dunno lol

I wax and wane in my atheism because I just can't deal with how spoopy reality is

I hope not
>>
I DO NOT THINK, NOR FEEL, SO.

>>2334791

1. HELL IS REAL REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT.

2. HELL IS NOT A HOT FIREY PLACE, BUT A COLD DARK PLACE.
>>
>>2334804

Proofs?
>>
>>2334772
>explain
Nah I don't think so.
I only really pretend to be christian on /his/, I find it pretty unlikely that there's any sort of divine existence going on
>>
>>2334804

THAT POST WAS MADE BY ME —I COMMITTED AN ERROR WHEN COPYPASTING MY TRIPNAME.
>>
>>2334810

IT IS A QUESTION OF BELIEF, AND OF FAITH, NOT OF EMPIRICISM.
>>
>>2334820

>Hell is real regardless of whether you believe it
>I don't have proof I just believe it

Congratulations, you're retarded.
>>
>>2334772

This is Hell.
>>
>>2334827
>is a tripfag
>is retarded

Tautology.
>>
>>2334827

IT IS BELIEF THAT ALLOWS ONE TO BE AWARE OF ITS REALITY —I BELIEVE, THEREFORE, I KNOW—, BUT ITS REALITY IS SO, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ONE RECOGNIZES IT.
>>
>>2334839

Wrong.

Reality is reality regardless of what you believe.
>>
>>2334848
Modern physics disagrees with you
>>
>>2334848

THAT IS PART OF THE "POINT" OF MY POSTS.

IMPROVE YOUR "READING COMPREHENSION".
>>
>>2334862

You don't have a "point".
>>
>>2334866

YOU ARE PSYKHICALLY IMPAIRED.
>>
>>2334869

You have severe learning difficulties.
>>
>>2334772
I am a collection of cells. Are the cells going to hell?
>>
>>2334884

SOULLESS FLESHVESSELS LIKE YOURSELF SIMPLY END WHEN BIOLOGICAL FUNCTIONING CEASES.
>>
>>2334902
Great, caps lock autism with a trip
>>
>>2334772
Probably yeah.
I only pray during ramadan, I drink alcohol and I'mve kissed a few girls.
On the other had I give money tonhobos from time to time.
>>
>>2334907

WHETHER SOMEONE GOES TO PARADISE, OR TO HELL, IS SUBJECT TO THE INDIVIDUAL PERSON'S NOBILITY, OR IGNOBILITY, NOT TO ADHERENCE TO RITUALS, AND MORES.

GOD JUDGES PERSONALITY, NOT RITUALISTIC OBSERVANCE.
>>
>>2334924
Lets hope so.
>>
>>2334878
>tripfag
>has learning difficulties

Tautology.
>>
>>2334772
Probably not, but if I was, most of humankind would be going with me as well, considering the mediocrity and boring level of my sins.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.