[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What an overrated whore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What an overrated whore.
>>
>>2334769
Literally a whore
>>
>>2335006
But a good one.
>>
>>2334769
Sometimes to get pussy, you just go to do what you got to do.
Justinian did what he had to do.
>>
>>2334769
Theodora must've been on the level of Cleopatra to do what she did
That or Justin was the original cuck fetishist
>>
Reminder that Justinian the Great did nothing wrong and Theodora was his perfect waifu
>>
>>2334769

Reported and hidden, enjoy your ban cunt
>>
>>2335042
t. Justinian
>>
>>2334769
She literally saved his reign by convincing him to stay during the Nika riots.
>>
>>2334769
This woman used her sexuality to manipulate and gain power. Literally a virtue for most female rulersm before Royal marriages and dynasties spawned in Europe, this was the only way for women to gain power. I see nothing wrong when someone, be it male or female, use his/her powers to their advantage. Same for Irene of Athens.
>>
>>2335325
Men use swords and women use sex.
>>
>>2335315
I mean, is this really true? Would Justinian seriously no longer be emperor if he fleed Constantinople?
>>
>>2335335
At the very least he'd have to wage a civil war.
>>
>>2335022
They were more like opposites actually. Cleopatra was hysterical garbage, and ugly too (read primary accounts not Sesame Street level fiction), that Caesar dicked into supporting him. Theodora wad a literal whore who used her smarts to help Justinian...but fucked the empire over too with her schemes and overextension.
>>
>>2335042
>Its been hours
>Thread still here
embarrassing bro.
>>
>>2335011
>tfw you suck dick so good you are made an empress
>>
>>2335335
It wold have seriously damaged his legitimacy and events most likely would have progressed from there to his abdication. There have been dumber ways to be overthrown.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.