[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who killed em

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: richie iii.png (275KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
richie iii.png
275KB, 640x360px
Cheers cheeky cunts!

Who killed Edward IV's sons? Was it Richard III or was it that fat Tudor bastard Henry VIII? There's debate over it but no one's sure yet.

Cheers!
Your friendly neighboorhood Anon
>>
I'm 100% probably sure it was Richard
>>
File: 1484803775556.jpg (247KB, 736x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1484803775556.jpg
247KB, 736x1028px
>>2334085
Dickon III already had them declared bastards don't really see a need to kill them at that point.
However if I was a Welshman, named Henry VII, who found people imprisoned with a greater claim...
>>
>>2334148
Well Rich wanted to heir the crown of York, so thats why he maybe did it
>>
File: richard_iii.jpg (71KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
richard_iii.jpg
71KB, 448x252px
>>2334148
Really though I'm biased as a Richard III fanboy. We know where the supposed(the two skeletons found under a stairwell in the Tower of London) bodies are. I vote we dig those bad boys up and try and date the deaths.
>>
>>2334173
Out of all the places to hide bodies, they put them under a stairwell baka
>>
>>2334187
We don't know for sure if it's them, but yes someone put corpses under the stairs. They were dug up during the reign of Charles "likes to party" II and immediately assumed to be the princes in the tower. As far as I know no testing has been done on them and they've been the their cathedral coffin since the 1600s.
>>
>>2334199
This intrigued me more than the stonehenges. I am seriously curious now
>>
File: 1474054009930.jpg (908KB, 1811x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1474054009930.jpg
908KB, 1811x1530px
>>2334212
Welp they are tucked away in Westminster for the foreseeable future.
All we know is they disappeared shortly after being locked up in the tower. Rumors then went that Richard had killed them. When Richard in turn was dethroned the rumors only got worse. Can't fault the Tudor propaganda machine it had to say Richard did it to reinforce it's own tenuous claim to the crown.

Richard III has always been the primary suspect, followed by Henry VII. Given they were the ones in charge of the tower and assuming none of the pretenders were really the princes. It could be however that neither of them actually executed them and they were killed by an over eager knight, or food poisoning, or some sickness. Impossible to know 100% without an examination of the bodies.

I also really need more War of the Roses era pictures. GoT picture will have to do since it is WotR fanfiction.
>>
There has never been a liar so vile as the Tudor king, Henry VII, it was he who rewrote history to portray his predecessor, Richard III, as a deformed maniac who killed his nephews in the tower, but the real truth is Richard was a kind and thoughtful man who cherished his young wards, in particular Richard, Duke of York, who grew into a big strong boy.
Henry also claimed he won the battle of Bosworth Field and killed Richard III, again the truth is very different, for it was Richard, Duke of York, who became king after Bosworth Field and reigned for 13 glorious years.
>>
File: Richard III.jpg (57KB, 623x413px) Image search: [Google]
Richard III.jpg
57KB, 623x413px
>>2334270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3F37kQl9Uw

Henry VII was a pretty shit Person. Smart motherfucker though.

Richard was deformed though. Twisted spine. Died like a true knight and king though, leading the charge against the upstart Tudor.
>>
>>2334287
Here is some proof that Richard III is up there with badass English kings like Henry V, Edward I, Richard I, and Edward IV.

Richard saw Henry and charged towards the pretender hoping to win the day in one fell swoop. He and his household guard crashed into the Tudor lines. Richard lanced and killed the enemy standard bearer Sir William Brandon, then unhorsed the giant Sir John Cheyne with broken lance. The french mercenaries Tudor brought said that the attack caught them off guard, and that Henry Tudor dismounted and hid among them not doing battle himself. Casting aside broken lance Richard drew his battle axe and fought on killing many yelling "Treason!" with every strike.
This was when Stanley committed to battle. Now outnumbering the King, they rallied and pushed the crown back into a marsh. Therein the King's horse lost it footing. Richard refused to quit the field even with his men offering their own horses for him to make his escape.
Richard's own banner man Sir Percival Thirlwall supposedly had his legs cut from underneath him, but continued to hold aloft the White Boar. It is recorded by Henry VII's historian himself, "King Richard, alone, was killed fighting manfully in the thickest press of his enemies".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.