[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got to watching/reading this How accurate is it in term

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: DaVinciCode.jpg (57KB, 320x479px) Image search: [Google]
DaVinciCode.jpg
57KB, 320x479px
Just got to watching/reading this

How accurate is it in term of historical fact? Was Jesus' divinity really decided by vote in Nicea? Did he really start a family with Magdalene? Truth to all the Church secret societies and so on?

I'm actually really curious now if Brown is just full of shit.
>>
>>2330058
The council of Nicea decided the on Trinity. He was still thought of as some sort of god before that.
>>
>>2330058
The Opus Dei is far from secret. They're out there. In the fucking open.
>>
>>2330058
Of course he's full of shit, are you retarded? It's a fictional story.
>>
Yes, the kings of France are the descendants of Jesus, which is why France is God's country.
>>
>>2330090
'Makes sense because they only ever cared about themselves.
>>
I came to /his/ just now to post a comment. To mention something ambitious I'm going to begin here soon and extend an invitation to all. A series of topics over time that I will not elaborate on. If you see it I think you will know it's the one. I won't be interacting so much as introducing some ideas but everyone else can interact and add their thoughts.

As to this thread? I purchased an ancestry website membership several years back and came to a prominent family in England, which had been in France prior to that and the people in that bloodline were some of the Merovingian kings. In the research I did the speculation about Mary Magdalene was that she came by boat, with Joseph of Arimethea, to the south of France where Mary gave birth to the child which in this theory was the daughter of Jesus. The daughter and her descendants were protected by certain entities in the church and ultimately the descendants wound up as the royal families in Europe. That's the theory. It's never been proven.
>>
>>2330090
that sounds like the height of egotism and made up prestige
>>
>>2330058
>Reads fiction
>Hurr durr is it historical fact?
The retards we have to deal with here...
>>
>>2330231

I thought the Da Vinci Code was true? There was that documentary with Tom Hanks in made about it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.